[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>If I was growing up and learning the game today, I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
>If I was growing up and learning the game today, I'd model myself after Kroos.
--Zinedine Zidane

Why haven't you accepted Toni Kroos into your hearts as the one true and best midfielder in the world today?
>>
Because Modric is the best.
>>
Reminder he was the actual best player in the 2014 WC.
>>
>>67967920
>midget slav better than teutonic ubermensch

lolno
>>
>>67967940
>not müller
>>
>>67967940
And this year's CL final.

>sub Kroos off
>conceed within 7 minutes
>>
>le sideways passing Nazi
>Good
Wew
>>
>>67968626
>not le blooter nazi

UNLEASH
>>
>keep passing the ball sideways until someone decides to do something

yeah REAL SKILL you have there, even Busquets is better than him
>>
File: 1455382501575.jpg (42 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1455382501575.jpg
42 KB, 250x238
>I don't rate Zidane
>>
>>67967316
He's got a cool German name.
>>
>>67967316
b-but i did
>>
>>67968909
toni sounds italian desu
>>
>>67969010
Short for Anton/Antonius.
Found in every christian country in the world.
>>
>>67967316
Nice source.
>>67968588
More like
>put Isco on
>concede
I don't even think Kroos is bad, he's just inferior to Modric in almost every way and I hope for both that he leaves this summer.
>>
Did anyone else see all the perfect service from him yesterday? Was watching the game at a bar and we were all going for real (fuck me right) and these 5 or 6 brobags with Liverpool shirts on rooting for atleti and we were all going back and forth jeering when someone from the other team did something but any time kroos did anything....nothing. everyone respects ze Germans /sp/ortsmen
>>
>>67968588
yeah, the fuck was up with that.

>need to protect a 1-0 lead
>sub off the steady and possession-minded Kroos for Isco

neither are great defensively, but the edge goes to Kroos definitely. he wasn't even playing poorly either, if a bit anonymous. Zidane was lucky the team didn't completely blow it.
>>
>>67969063
>roman name
>not christian
>>
>---------------Casemiro-------------
>-----Modric--------------Kroos-----

if all are on form, is this the best 3-man midfield in the world? Casemiro has improved a hell of a lot the past six months
>>
>>67969310
Kroos and Modric are never both at full potential at the same time because their roles overlaps a lot.
>>
>>67969185
Kroos was already exhausted.
Zidane's fault was to play Isco and not James. He trusted Isco and Isco betrayed him by being useless on the pitch.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.