[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyday until draft day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
SOON
>>
Who is this nigger
>>
>>67966925
mike phila
>>
>>67966925
Brandon Ingram A.K.A Kevin Durant 2.0 but without being a bitch choke artist cursed by the Based God
>>
>>67961929
I guarantee they trade their pick for Dwight Howard.

Screencap this post.

Screencap this.
>>
>>67972212
Ain't Coward a free agent?
>>
>>67972177
Le God 2.0 > Durant 2.0
>>
>>67973272
That's why it's such a brilliant move
>>
>>67973504
Lamar Odom 2.0

FTFY
>>
>>67973604
t. salty Lakers fan
>>
>>67961929
And the 76ers will still suck. Careers die in Philly before they can begin.
>>
>>67961929
>tank so you can get 'the next lebron'
>finally get the #1 pick
>don't pick the best prospect

simmons has more star potential and the front office would be retarded to not pick him. sure he's being a little shit about wanting to go to LA but he'll come around
>>
>>67973751
>simmons has more star potential
When will this meme end
>>
>>67972212
what team is stupid enough to do that
>>
no chance this happens

he wore 14 at Duke not 12
>>
>>67961929
um.... what's his name, again?
>>
I thought Wiggins was the next LeBron?

This faggot has bust written all over him
>can't even get his team invited to the NIT
>doesn't have passing grades in the one semester of school he took
>>
Seems like everyone I talk to says Simmons has a bad attitude and a loser mentality. He couldn't even carry his team to the NCAA tournament.

What do you have to say about that /sp/?

If I had the #1 I would get buddy heild.
>>
>>67975235
Hield is old AF

Clearly Simmons didn't give a fuck about college, but what strikes me most is that he barely developed his game during the season

Ingram in the other hand, struggled on the first half, but then took off
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.