[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you supporting the biggest club in history and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Why aren't you supporting the biggest club in history and the best in the world right now?
>>
do mandril fans seriously believe their team is actually better than Barcelona or Bayern und wouldn't lose 7 out of 10 times against them?
>>
>>67960441
well let's see.

>first and foremost im not a spanish
>pepe is a disgusting footballer
>TSUUUUUUUU
>Perez and his transfer policy
>Benzema
>>
>>67960441
>biggest

in terms of public funding received?
>>
>>67960470
I'm pretty sure that rm would win 7/10 with bayern. bayern plays in a tinpot league, as soon as they hit decent opposition in CL they are out. Except for the season when they won it, they were utter shit in europe.
about barca, 5/10 would be realistic.
>>
>>67960470
>UEFALONA
>buyern
Jajajajjaajajajajakajajajajajajajaja
>>
>Buying Success

Get fucked Sergio
>>
>>67960470
2 years have passed and germans are still salty.
>>
>>67960441

I support my local team
>>
barca and atletico are both better
>>
>>67960648
in terms of being favorized by the referees and parking the bus respectively, sure
>>
>>67960521
we destroyed Roma 7-1
we humiliated City in their own stadium
we fucked Arsenal
we beat Barcelona 7-0

we easily have been the 2nd most dominant team since 2010, just got unlucky and have only 1 trophy to show for it
>>
only 1 more and they'll match barca for this century
>>
>>67960693
Wew
>>
>>67960693
real humiliated you 4-0 at your own home in the year where everybody thought you are unstopable. just proved that as soon as you get a good team you will bottle. roma? pfff, barca did 6-1, real did 4-0(over 2 legs). city? luckly got to the semis this year, didn't even mean anything until this year. arsenal? are you seriously bragging over "fucking" arsenal? the only thing you should be proud of is 7-0 to barca which was in the year you were absolutely perfect. but that's all. but i'm telling you this. be happy with ancelotti, you're probably gonna win the next 2 cl's unless you don't have a retarded president as perez.
>>
Because I don't want ISIS to kill me while I watch the match at my local fan club...
>>
so much the butthurt
>>
>>67960621
nido fc?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.