[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NBA Seahawks: >meme team >star is a black guy who looks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: SEAHAWKS.png (37 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
SEAHAWKS.png
37 KB, 500x330
NBA Seahawks:

>meme team
>star is a black guy who looks white
>Had 5 fans a decade ago, now suddenly everyone is like "durr I always liked them"
>might make it to the end 2 years in a row

Well, judging by what happened to the Seahawks, the Warriors will lose. So long, meme team, it was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>67958964
Oh, forgot to mention the most important points

>gimmick offenses
>lucky wins

Suck it meme team.
>>
>>67958964
they are definitely the nba seahawks. but if a gimmick offense is working is it really a gimmick?
>>
Idk why /sp/ bandwagons so hard like this, they are only setting themselves up for greater disappointment

It's sad to watch
>>
70s Warriors
>implying they were unpopular
Run TMC
>Implying they were unpopular
Baron Davis led Warriors
Monta and young Steph
2011-2014 pre championship Warriors

I know you're just memeing, but there people with this actual opinion who are fucking idiots for even thinking that
>>
>>67959277
They were unpopular, friendo, at least on a wide scale. Literally never met a Warriors fan in Ohio in over 2 decades. Suddenly within the last year there are a bunch of them. I'm sure it's a coincedence!

I repeat:

>NBA Seahawks

Enjoy losing the finals and not making it back to the big dance.
>>
>>67958964
Some serious mental gymnastics there faggot. Can't wait til the glorious bay brings home the stanlee cup AND the NBA title
>>
>>67959496
Dont forget World series title. And if the bay is really blessed and lucky as shit, maybe a bowl.
>>
>>67959648
>Chip Lelly
>owl
pick one
>>
>>67959648
>niners
>ever winning anything ever again

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

FAG
>>
>>67959277
>70s Warriors
>>implying they were unpopular
when the NBA was its least popular

>Run TMC
>>Implying they were unpopular
they lasted like 2 seasons

>Baron Davis led Warriors
they lasted like 2 seasons

>Monta and young Steph
are you serious?

>2011-2014 pre championship Warriors
2012-13 and 2013-14 were kinda popular
>>
File: lelbron.gif (1 MB, 472x348) Image search: [Google]
lelbron.gif
1 MB, 472x348
Everyone post your face when LeGod kills the meme and wins one for Da Land
>>
>>67959496
>sharks winning the Stanley

Lol

Do want the warriors to win though
>>
>>67959793
AHAHAHAH your delusion will only make it more sweet. This team is 73-9 the best fucking team In NBA history. NOT losing the title
>>
>>67959813
Sharks are destroy pittsburgh. The west wins every year. And look at the points leaders in yhe playoffs. Top 5 has 4 sharks
>>
>>67959863
>the west wins every year

Don't see the blackhawks or the kings m8

>muh points leaders

Kek. Don't be surprised if the sharks are gassed by game 3

>thinking the shorks won't shork
Even better
>>
>>67959969
Shorks got the better gk and the team has been way more productive offensively. I see no reason why they lose. Crosby and Malkin were monsters when they won the cup in 09 but they haven't done shit this post season
>>
>>67959833
Lol they're about to become the 18-1 meme of the NBA.
>>
>>67958964
>star is a black guy
when will this meme end
>>
>>67959390
>ohio
buttmad cavs fan detected
>>
>>67960074
Lol okay
>>
>>67960073
Its going to be a close series.
Penguins forechecking has murdered teams and the speed of their literally who guys like sheary and rust have killed teams. I would expect a good series to come.
>>
>>67960432
Yea. A close series we win in 6 at the shark tank.
>>
>>67959277
Retardo
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.