[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one is more JUST?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: post_170.jpg (40 KB, 560x373) Image search: [Google]
post_170.jpg
40 KB, 560x373
>>
Liverpoo
>>
chelsea
>>
>schalke
>>
Real Madrid
>Needing 120 minutes + offside goal + PSO + Atleti player missing said PSO to win against a team led by >Torres
>>
At least -in recent times- Valencia managed to win the league twice during their last succesful run (Cúper-Benítez era).
>>
arselel

but of these atleti
>>
>>67953833
>in your best recent era, lose 2 cl finals to your derby rivals
Nothing can come close to this level
>>
>>67953953
>Atleti player missing said PSO
How else do you win a PSO if the other team doesn't miss a penalty?

>to win against a team led by >Torres
So Bayern is more JUST for actually losing a final against a team that had >torres?
>>
File: thisone.png (8 KB, 345x226) Image search: [Google]
thisone.png
8 KB, 345x226
The only correct answer within recent memory.
>>
>>67954910
Would be true if it weren't for the following season and the Buyern era
>>
>losing a final is worse than not even qualifying for the cup
I will never understand this dumb meme
>>
>>67953833
Valencia literally has a JUST haircut on its logo
>>
>>67954948
But that's it, though, the humiliation of the 2011-2012 season, and the lost 2010 CL made Uli and the board shit themselves and thus the "Buyern" strategy went into overdrive.
>>
>>67954957
>If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing.
>>
Valencia in the early 2000s was quite similar to Atleti. Two CL finals lost in a row.
>that based Macca
>>
>>67954957
This desu
>>
>>67953833
Valencia is a great town. I studied español right across from the stadium two summers ago.
>>
Atleti won a league against Messi's Barca and Ronaldo's Real. Let that sink in.

Also Atleti won the Copa del Rey (2012?) in the fucking Bernabeu.
>>
>>67956238
If Simeone stays they'll win the CL eventually and will be regarded as one of the greatest teams in the 21st century
>>
>>67956338
>they could have had two by now

just fucking cuck my shit up, don't even support atletico but yesterday was so shit, haven't felt that crappy about a game since germany cucked argentina in 2014
>>
>>67955844
They were god tier in the league and UEFA Cup though. On the other hand, Atlético is the textbook definition of JUST. Out of the three European Cup finals,
> get JUST'd by Schwarzenbeck in the last action of the game
> get JUST'd by Ramos at 92:48
> get JUST'd by trollpost and Ramos again
>>
>>67956394
>mfw i enjoyed both those games

kek feels good man

NEVER EVER ATLETI
NEVER EVER MESSI

i dont even like real mad either
>>
>>67954957
....It's only because having so many failures on your record really is in a sense, psychologically more punishing than never having had the opportunity in the first place.

It's why Juve's 2 in 8 CL record and Benfica's 2 in 7 are pathetic and more embarrasing than Dortmund's 1 in 2.
>>
>>67961812
Still, I find it better to be perenial contender that can never truly deliver in the end than an early round choke artist that lives off ancient victories.
>>
>>67956338
>If Simeone stays they'll win the CL eventually

I'm really not sure about that at all.

Several of Atleti's key players (Godín, Felipe Luís, Torres, Tiago, Gabi, Juanfran) are on the wrong side of 30 already.

Not that easy to replace so much talent.
>>
>>67966639
>Not that easy to replace so much talent.

They always do, remember that they used to have Aguero, Falcao, young Torres ,Costa, De Gea and Courtouis.
>>
>>67953833
Even valencia logo bat looks like JUST
>>
>>67966639
They have amazing young players as well though. People like Correa and Oliver Torres will be stars.
>>
>>67968460
Why doesn't Oliver get more gametime? He was class at Porto
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.