[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a more pathetic """sporting"""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: 1443156790455.jpg (237 KB, 500x511) Image search: [Google]
1443156790455.jpg
237 KB, 500x511
Is there a more pathetic """sporting""" nation than America? There literally isn't a single redeeming feature about this shitstain of a country.
>NFL
LITERALLY one of the worst sports ever made. The nicest thing that can be said about it is that they must have put a lot of effort into making it as braindead as possible so it can be fed to the retarded American mass market
>Basketball
Almost as dumb, but at least it's mildly athletic. Anyone who thinks it's anything more than the Michael Bay equivalent of sports needs to kiss their sisters.
>Baseball
Literally cricket but without any of the features that make it remotely entertaining. The average baseball fan will believe themselves to be intellectually superior to other Americans for watching a sport with slightly more depth than the NFL, but let's be honest, it fucking sucks. It's almost entirely devoid of tactics or athleticism. Baseball fans UNIRONICALLY convince themselves that "muh comfort" makes their countless, meaningless games ""entertaining""
>Ice hockey
Ugly men on ice hitting each other with their sticks. Tell me why anyone wants to watch this.
>Soccer
This is LITERALLY the worst part of America. Many Americans realise that their sports are atrocious and will instead bandwagon a EPL team in a pathetic attempt to appear cultured or intellectual. They have never attended a game of their chosen club, never been to their city or their fucking country and has NO attachment whatsoever to the club. Despite all this, they will willingly cuck themselves to a Big Strong European and their Big Strong Sport.

I know my elite truthbombs may deeply unsettle some posters and shake them to their core, but deep down you know that I'm write.
>>
best pasta
>>
File: whosayswopsmakethebest.jpg (19 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
whosayswopsmakethebest.jpg
19 KB, 360x240
>>
I laugh at your tears.
>>
>>67953548

Dat thumbnail tho. Kek

This is pretty accurate
>>
that's a weird looking lemon
>>
NFL is super retarded
actual play time is like 4 minutes out of 4 hours
worst fucking sport ever

NBA is fine
Baseball is pretty retarded and super lazy but its fun to go to games because they're pretty cheap to get tickets

no one really watched ice hockey here

soccer is a sport for fags/nu-males
>>
Cricket, rugby and AFL fucking suck
>>
As an Australian I am embarrassed on behalf of the original poster.

His opinions do not represent mine and he most certainly does not speak in my name.

America is a beautiful country full of wonderful and unique sports that despite being domesticated are enchanting enough to garner a worldwide audience.

I would to apologise for any american poster who thinks OPs vile post is a representation of anything remotely truthful.

Polite sage.
>>
>>67953712
t. British American
>>
>>67953548
>australians
>>
NFL: sport for retards, not much actual game play, retarded amount of commercials
NBA: athletic and entertaining but playoffs are completely scripted and the entire game is rigged
NASCAR: "sport" for retards, probably fun to go to in person though
Baseball: boring as fuck
Soccer: popular with people that work at facebook
Golf: worse than baseball
Tennis: no one watches that shit
Hockey: no one watches that shit
>>
>>67953743
t. BSAposter
>>
>but deep down you know that I'm write.
>write

stopped reading there
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 259x194
>>
>>67954438
>>67954291
>>67953812
>>67953712
>>67953646
>>67953599
>>67953591
>>67953575
nice """""""rebuttals"""""""
>>
>>67953548
>Baseball just a autistic sport compared to cricket
>Basketball what a stupid sport where you depend on height
>football, yes it is football not soccer you fat fuck amerifag
Most watched sport and all people watch is passing ball around and if you are lucky and dont change the channel for a minute you can watch a goal or two
>NFL they hardly play it, most of the time they stand in the position to get fucked in the ass
>cricket and tennis
Now these are the master sports which require skill, technique and athleticism
>>
>>67953548
Bangladesh
>>
>>67953548
>Australian """"""""""""""""sports"""""""""""""" league
You guys play American football and baseball
>>
>>67956334
no "we" don't

while I'm sure there is some leagues for them, they're completely irrelevant. The only sports people watch here are AFL, cricket and rugby league. Rugby union, tennis and soccer all have smaller followings, but they're still professional sports.

I have LITERALLY NEVER seen a single person play american football or baseball in my entire life and I've never met anyone that unironically identifies themselves as a fan of the sports
>>
>>67956540
Yes you do, you also play basketball
>reminder that Australia is a country of criminals
>>
>>67956068
Lmao
>the opinions of one of the least athletic nations in the entire world.

What's it like having a population of over a billion and not a single one can run, throw, or jump without looking like they have some sort of palsy?
>>
>>67956667
Don't forget shitting on the street
>>
>>67956616
Once again, there is a basketball league, but no one fucking watches it. I don't even think it's on TV

To put things into context, free-to-air soccer games don't even get a third of the number of viewers that fucking women's cricket got this year, and that was on an obscure TV channel in the middle of the day. Basketball doesn't get anything near the numbers that soccer does. It's even more irrelevant than fucking women's sports
>>
File: australian mma.webm (3 MB, 480x278) Image search: [Google]
australian mma.webm
3 MB, 480x278
You have 5 minutes to name 3 elite Australian athletes
>>
>>67956738
Considering that those players come to America to become better, nobody likes Australia get over it
>>
>>67956730
lmao great post

>>67956667
the reason why you'd think that is because India only give the slightest shit about cricket. Any other sport may as well not exist to them
>>
>>67956756
Based Argentina
>>
File: file.png (52 KB, 626x521) Image search: [Google]
file.png
52 KB, 626x521
>>67956756
I can name more than yours tbqh
>>
>>67956824
Said elite not Olympic
>>
>>67956765
>no one watches basketball in australia
>"but look at all these players that come to america because no one watches them! That means you're wrong"

nice ""argument""
>>
Basket is a good sport. Otherwise it wouldn't be popular outside USA
>>
>>67956850
being top of the world generally means you're elite
>>
>>67956862
You must not understand the concept of scouting
>>
>>67956896
Is a dressage rider an athlete?
>>
>>67953548
Not enough kiwi fucking today eh?
>>
>>67956903
once again, how does that invalidate my point

there's a guy playing for Collingwood right now that was scouted from America, that doesn't mean AFL is remotely relevant in America

kys (know your stuff)
>>
>>67956959
Because you think basketball is irrelevant there
>>
>>67956950
Kiwi is New Zealand
>>
>>67956983
Okay mate, I'm sure you know more about what Australians watch than a fucking Australian does.

Basketball is completely irrelevant. The fact that there is an organised league means jack shit. The fact that players are scouted from it means jack shit, especially given the tendency for Australian raised kids to be 6' and above
>>
>>67956983
Basketball is one of the most popular sports in the world
>>
>>67957046
kek

KEK

K-E-K
>>
>>67957034
>1 neckbeard from down under
>I SPEAK FOR ALL AUSSIES YA FOOKIN YANK
yeah sure thing
>>
>>67957083
>people play rugby unironically
KEKEKEKEKEKEKKE
>>
>>67956771
Get a load of this poo in loo who saved enough rupees to buy a shitty apartment in melbourne
>>
>>67956824
>Not being top 5
>>
>>67957106
literally prove me wrong

I'm not the one making an outrageous and blatently incorrect claim
>>
File: 57847584.jpg (25 KB, 510x381) Image search: [Google]
57847584.jpg
25 KB, 510x381
>>67956667
Look mommy i can type
>>
>>67957377
India pls, we don't care about your fat fetish
>>
>>67957422
saved to my American banter folder
>>
File: UrNxcay.jpg (229 KB, 3072x3000) Image search: [Google]
UrNxcay.jpg
229 KB, 3072x3000
Shut up faggot don't make us completely demolish you in yet ANOTHER war
I'll make your bitch take the long dick of justice and she'll be panting for more as I drive away on my scooter
>>
>>67957377
Lmao your shitty 15 year old poo in loo computer can only store like 12 pictures and you choose to save that one
>>
>>67957779
Not even close baby
I can store 25 pics
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.