[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Real Madrid won the Champions League >Sevilla won the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: 1426606881662.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1426606881662.png
21 KB, 900x900
>Real Madrid won the Champions League
>Sevilla won the Europa League
>Barcelona won La Liga
>Barcelona won Copa Del Rey
>Bayern Munich won Bundesliga
>Bayern Munich won DFB Pokal
>Juventus won Serie A
>Juventus won Coppa Italia
>PSG won Ligue 1
>PSG won Coupe de la Ligue
>PSG won Coupe de France

Gee whizz fellas what a fun season.
If it wasn't for England this would probably have been the worst season of all time.
>>
>>67944930
No one actually watches those Leagues.

It's only fun to watch the Premier League.
>>
>>67944961
this
>>
The premier league has gone from boring and predictable with only a handfull of teams having a shot to probably 6 or so teams realistically being able to compete.

In that time other leagues have had the little parity they had totally destroyed and all becoming one team leagues with the exception of spain where real madrid still cant win la liga.
>>
File: TSU time.jpg (139 KB, 490x367) Image search: [Google]
TSU time.jpg
139 KB, 490x367
>If the best team wins, that means the competition was of low quality
>>
Lestah

Best season
Fag
>>
>>67945032
>Halal
>best
lmao did you see their run

anyway its about the same teams winning
>>
>>67944961
Serie A is my favorite league 2bhfam
>>
Was it any different last year?
>>
>>67945056
Yeah because England was shit last year too.
>>
>>67945032
>real madrid
>best

ayyy
>>
>>67945007
Man Utd, Man City, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelski, Liverpool, Leicester (provided they have the same squad or nearly the same squad as last season--still not convinced they can replicate meme magic, but they'll definitely be in the running).

7 teams have a fighting chance. Definitely unheard of for a top flight semen slurping league.

La Liga has 3 teams with a realistic chance, Bundesliga is a 1 team league...
>>
>>67945056
>Barcelona won the Champions League
>Sevilla won the Europa League
>Barcelona won La Liga
>Barcelona won Copa del Rey
>Bayern Munich won Bundesliga
>Wolfsburg won DFB Pokal
>Juventus won Serie A
>Juventus won Coppa Italia
>PSG won Ligue 1
>PSG won Coupe de la Ligue
>PSG won Coupe de France
>>
>>67945032
diversity is our strength
>>
>>67944961
Only if you like shit teams and shit football.
>>
>>67945232
>I enjoy watching 2 teams raping every other team 10-0 until one of them chokes and draws or loses 1-0

Yeah no thanks.
>>
>>67945245
Yes, that's what happens in big leagues. If I wanted shit teams I'd watch our second league. It's very competitive!
>>
>>67945245
>I enjoy watching 3 teams raping every other team 10-0 until one of them chokes and draws or loses 1-0, also those other teams rape the best EPLEL has to offer when they meet on yurope
>>
>>67945083
>liverpool
>arsenal
>spurs
lol, not one of these team will win within the next 20 years
>>
>>67945095
>golfsburg
>>
>>67945352
>>67945278
>>67945232
>>67945032
>y-y-y-you're wrong!
>p-p-p-p-please watch our league!

kek

KEK

No one likes Spanish tryhard shit, people want memes and that's something we have in abundance.
>>
>>67945405
well yea your entire league is a fucking meme
>>
Literally nobody watches the Spanish league. Boring teams, awful atmosphere, predictable as hell.
>>67945705
>coming from pooptugal
>>
>>67945405
And thus, the English became America.

Press F to pay respects
>>
>>67945405

So basically you're starting this diversity meme to justify the disgrace you're in Yurop?
>>
>>67944930
This desu

Except for PL everything was piss boring this season.
>>
>>67945738
No one here is delusional about our league being crap, unlike britbongs who actually believe they're as good as la liga despite literally everything in the past years
>>
>>67946383
We don't think we're as good as La Liga. We believe our league is better, in terms of entertainment.

La Liga a bore.
>>
>>67946656
yes, delusional brits thinking they can match up with la liga's quality is very entertaining indeed
>>
Barcelona is freakin cool and fun to watch play.
>>
>>67945752
>Semi Finals and finals
at least wait until we do REALLY badly in Europe for this shit
That's hardly disgraceful.
>>
File: 1388676421049.jpg (48 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1388676421049.jpg
48 KB, 500x380
>>67946724
>the league being more equal than ever (and probably any top soccer league in Europe)
>not entertaining

Just fuck off and default on your debnts already.
>>
Dutch league was pretty fun this year 2bh
>>
>>67946813
>muh entertainment
that's subjective, different people have different tastes
also your league is only balanced now because the top teams all turned to shit
>>
>>67946724
>South Europe in charge of supply and demand knowledge

Need another bailout amigo?
>>
Watching EPL is like watching our second-tier league, Segunda DivisiĆ³n. All teams are shit, and all of them are equally shit. It's entertaining and very competitive, and like the EPL, the teams wouldn't have a chance against the big ones.
>>
Don't worry famposters. The TV deal will cause a major talent discrepancy between the EPL and other leagues, and once again, America will help England win a global war.
>>
>>67946910
no one's talking about economics here my figpucker friend
>>
>>67944961
well its the meme league of course it'll be fun.
>>
>>67945245
If you want real parity watch Liga MX and the MLS faggot.

Hell the Libertadores is way more fun to watch than the Champions.
>>
>the top teams in the eplel embarrass themselves by underperforming to a rayo level team
>This somehow equates to other European leagues being shit and not the eplel is a jokw
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>67946967
The Premier League is more entertaining than La Liga which can be measured on the fact that it's more competitive and it sells the most TV deals in the world.

Supply and demand my friend Alberto B.
>>
>>67947035
>Basing epl on the 96

Mate, that's like basing the quality of the NFL on the Browns...
>>
>>67946949
Watching La Liga is like watching Serie A
Empty seats everywhere because no one want to pay to see a predictable outcome
http://www.espnfc.com/spanish-primera-division/story/2875857/la-liga-plans-to-fine-clubs-if-empty-seats-are-shown-on-tv
>>
>>67944961

Agree with this one.

No one seems to follow Spanish, Italian, French or German leagues. The rare people who follow football here, are all about Premier League.

I guess it comes down to the entertaiment value of the games: where as Grenada doesn't stand a chance against Real Madrid, in EPL Watford might win Arsenal. And that's essentially what we want to see, lesser teams to strive and survive and beat the big boys and come on top as a winner.
Though here people are being executed publicly for watching football, in the name of ice hockey.
>>
>>67947096
More like the Bengals desu. Able to reach the "postseason" but will literally never win anything.
>>
>>67947288
I was going more along the lines of 'was decent at some point but now is quite literal shit and just can't stop memeing'
>>
>>67947396
a bengals browns hybrid, man imagine how much of a disappointment that fanbase would have to endure.
>>
>>67944930
Idk dude it's want to see Barca and Real rape LaLiga and the Cl.Also the Bundes isn't even that boring,Bayern just kills the league because they win anyways.Premiere League is probably the most entertaining Liga,you have tons of chocking and failure on a national level(liverpool,arselel) and mancity in the Cl.
>>
>>67946762
good meme
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.