[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much did they pay the refs for this """"game""""?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: warriors.png (87 KB, 660x390) Image search: [Google]
warriors.png
87 KB, 660x390
How much did they pay the refs for this """"game""""?

This is so fucking fixed.
>>
Post yfw Green smacks someone's arm from behind twice with under 2:00 minutes left and the ball goes flying out of bounds and Warriors ball.
>>
>>67941750
Lol hard to give the game to Golden State when the Thunder are doing it for them. They played like this was City College of New York versus the Warriors.
>>
>>67941846
How about all the non-foul calls?
>>
>>67941870
You can't even use that defense when Steven Adams is over the back on almost every rebound. Sorry, only blame goes to the Thunder. The non-fouls don't equate to four turnovers, 4 points scored, and 9 missed shots in 4 minutes and 40 seconds. They choked.
>>
>>67941920
They didn't choke

The Thunder should've been up by at least 15 at halftime.
The Thunder were the better team ALL GAME

The eye test proved it

And the Thunder WILL PROVE IT game 7
>>
>>67941937
L
O
L

They choked tonight 100%. They might win Game 7, I think Golden State will win it personally. But this was a Knicks-level choke job.
>>
>>67941937
FG% OKC by .8 pct
3PT% GSW by 34.7 pct

Thats why they lost, OKC was trying to match 3s and were putting up bricks.

Refs were trying to give OKC the game, OKC choked it.

"They didnt call the fouls I wanted on GSW"

Refs blew the whistle 25 times on GSW and only 22 on OKC. OKC went ot the line 8 extra times and still lost, no excuses faggot.
>>
>>67941750
Did they pay Klay to make all those threes too?

Fuck you
>>
The refs didn't chuck up desperation 3s in the last 3 minutes

That said, the NBA was cheering hard for the Warriors tonight so that the NBA could BTFO the NHL on Monday night
>>
>CHOKELAHOMACHOKELAHOMACHOKELAHOMACHOKELAHOMACHOKELAHOMACHOKELAHOMACHOKELAHOMACHOKELAHOMACHOKELAHOMACHOKELAHOMACHOKELAHOMACHOKELAHOMACHOKELAHOMACHOKELAHOMACHOKELAHOMACHOKELAHOMACHOKELAHOMACHOKELAHOMACHOKELAHOMACHOKELAHOMACHOKELAHOMACHOKELAHOMACHOKELAHOMACHOKELAHOMACHOKELAHOMACHOKELAHOMACHOKELAHOMACHOKELAHOMA
>>
>>67941750
>my team lost so waaaahhh it's fixed
k
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.