[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Cle/ only Hey guys it's been 52 years since we won anything,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 800x522
/Cle/ only
Hey guys it's been 52 years since we won anything, this is the closes we have ever gotten, we are the closest to breaking the curse in apehoop, but now that the memoires are going to win I am killing myself, it has been a long painful road, but i can finally end it, it's been real /Cle/
>>
>closes we have ever gotten

What
>>
you have Ohio State
>>
>>67941302
What I mean is, to getting a championship and knowing we will win
>>
>>67941338
>relying on a college team for championships
>>
>>67941276
imagine how great it would be if lebron beats the greatest team of all time tho
>>
>>67941276
were you alive in 97 you faggot?
>>
>>67941338
That's not Cleveland
>>
>>67941338
Fuck off
>amateur sports
>>
>>67941390
You honesty expected us to beat the Marlins after how trash Mesa was in the playoffs
>>
>>67941427
Not only that our pitching sucked in the playoffs this time the cavs looked amazing all the way through a few blunders but still
>>
>>67941390
Baseball isn't a real sport anyways.
>>
>>67941464
the cavs haven't looked that good all regular season and for about half of the playoffs. the indians made teams their bitch. it's no comparison. I'm hoping the cavs don't get embarrassed.
>>
>>67941338
>Ohio State plays in Cleveland
>>
Who Reds / Browns / Cavs here?
>>
>/cle/ being a thing after 2009

Are you a fossilized oldfag like me or just some cuck who read the ED article?
>>
>>67941685
>the cavs haven't looked that good all regular season and for about half of the playoffs
What the fuck are you talking about? They've blown teams out harder than literally any other team in history recently. It's not their fault they're playing garbage teams. This is the best Cavs team we've ever had and their potential Finals opponents aren't really looking that good right now.
>>
>Shitcongo falseflagging
>>
>>67941338
kebab
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.