[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leave the Memeiors to me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (87 KB, 307x254) Image search: [Google]
image.png
87 KB, 307x254
Leave the Memeiors to me.
>>
>Eastern Conference
>winning
>>
File: 1433908987623.png (102 KB, 433x312) Image search: [Google]
1433908987623.png
102 KB, 433x312
>>67940343
>Leave the Memeiors to me.
WELL I GUESS WE'RE JUST GOING TO FUCKING HAVE TO, WON'T WE?!?!!?!??!?
>>
his last couple of hairs must be falling out now with the PTSD of last year in his mind, fully knowing that the CHOKAYCEE wont win Game 7 and Lebron has to face the memeiors once again.
>>
>>67940405
the cavs are the best team in the nba atm though
>>
>>67940461
Honestly Cleveland is way better than OKC. If they can follow the gameplan and avoid injuries they might as well be favorites
>>
>>67940343
The Cavs are as big a meme as the Warriors.
>>
>>67940343
save us lebron
>>
File: 1387308622299.jpg (54 KB, 309x270) Image search: [Google]
1387308622299.jpg
54 KB, 309x270
>>67940343
It pains me to say this but we now depend on this nigger to kill the meme. He holds the weight of the NBA on his shoulders, it's almost looney toonian.
>>
>Losing 2 games to the Raptors
>>
Raptors were the worst team to make a ECF in the last decade, though
>Lowry with one good arm
>DeRozan the no-defense volume shooter
>...Bismack Biyombo?
>in six games
>>
>>67941229
>losing 3 games to the Blunder
>>
They haven't played any good teams. Whoever comes out of the West is going to be battle tested.
>>
>>67941080
>Adam Silver reveals Space Jam 2 is actually the 2016 NBA Playoffs
>>
File: 1463939128689.jpg (22 KB, 410x355) Image search: [Google]
1463939128689.jpg
22 KB, 410x355
>tfw i realize that i will be rooting for lebron for the first time
>>
>>67941258
You only say that because the Cavs beat the shit out of them most of the series. The Raptors won a few games because of home refball and strong interior defense (which the Cavs adjusted to after Game 4), not to mention Cleveland's stars having their first bad games of the playoffs simultaneously.
>>
>tfw legod wins one for da land
>>
>>67940343
I'd rather see the Memeiors win over Leflop "Gets blown four kilometers away from a teammate's tap" James.

How an athlete can have absolutely no self-respect or dignity is beyond me. Green doing Karate is still better than Leflop being blown away by a gentle breeze.
>>
File: Delly.jpg (265 KB, 641x1034) Image search: [Google]
Delly.jpg
265 KB, 641x1034
>>67940343
Dont worry LeBron

Leave Curry to me
>>
>>67940343
I don't have a choice Lebron.
>>
>>67940343
Please save basketball
>>
>>67940343
>whoever wins
>we stilll all lose

It's like a /sp/ edition of Aliens vs Predator
>>
>>67941328
>Ref games
>Refs riding Lebron's dick at Toronto, giving out fouls to Raptors and falling for Lebron's horrible flops
>Ref games

You must really have some serious brain-damage. But, you're certainly right on the strong interior defense part. Leflop's team were so scared of the Raptor's defense that they had to resort to a barrage of threes in order to win. The Cav's shooting distance average had grown with each game for a damn good reason. The Cavs and Memeiors aren't that different.
>>
>>67941344
How people can watch LeBron fall backwards to emphasize real contact but completely look the other way when their own players do the exact same thing baffles me.

Are you a Raptors fan? Are you going to act like what DeRozan and Lowry regularly do to create and exaggerate contact is any better than what LeBron does?
>>
>>67941325
>so much this
I almost feel cheap and dirty but the alternative is much worse
>>
>>67941372
desu OKC could've won if they had a single non important enforcer to come in and kick klay in the balls as he was getting hot
>>
>>67941318
>jew magic makes it a box office success
>>
>>67941503
OKC would've won if Durant and Westbrook stopped trying to iso with literally no screens or help whatsoever. It's like they didn't understand that if they missed GSW would get a guaranteed transition bucket literally every time
>>
>>67941328
The Raptors looked absolutely horrible in their first round series vs. the Pacers and only snuck by with refball on their side

Heat series was slightly more competitive, but the Heat were severely hindered by injuries (RIP Bosh, might have to retire)
>>
>>67941450
>Real contact

Yes, a light tap from your teammates elbow is real contact, sure buddy. The Raptors aren't angels, but they don't flop like Lebron does. Considering that Leflop already said that flopping is alright if it's needed to win, this isn't much of a surprise to me anyway. Don't misunderstand, I may hate Lebron, but I don't deny his skill. It's just beyond me how one of the NBA's most imposing and feared players resorts to lowly flops in order to win, like why?
>>
Cavs are the best chance NBA has to beat the Memoirs. James, Love, Irving, a great bench cast, it's a full on army to take out Thompson and Curry.
>>
>>67941325
kek'd hard
what about last year though?
>>
>>67941619
Lowry is one of the biggest floppers in the league
>>
>>67941619
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRRdIHnK6B4
>diving onto the floor

>Considering that Leflop already said that flopping is alright if it's needed to win
Which is why literally every player flops. When DeRozan gets a player to bite on a pump fake he flails his arms and legs around to let the ref know he was hit. It's the exact same thing.

Obviously LeBron thought he was hit by a Raptors player. It wasn't a hard hit by any means but if it was a Raptors player that contact is obviously illegal and a ref should see it. What do you not understand about making sure the rules are enforced correctly?
>>
File: n58hl.jpg (71 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
n58hl.jpg
71 KB, 500x514
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.