[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a bigger cuck in the media? >constantly shits on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1458791032221[1].jpg (284 KB, 1008x1280) Image search: [Google]
1458791032221[1].jpg
284 KB, 1008x1280
Is there a bigger cuck in the media?

>constantly shits on Thunder because of his butthurt
>his NBA knowledge is based on old shitty stats that nobody cares about and "who says no" trades about Celtics getting star players by giving out picks and role players
>no charisma
>literally licked the cum out of Jalen's dick after he fucked his wife
>got fired for being a bitch
>>
>>67909999
Quads confirm
>>
He's just such a try-hard. The tupac intro music on his pod is pure cringe.
>>
DUDE BRADY GOT FUCKED BY GOODELL LMAO
>>
The only thing he has going for him is he actually does have takes and knows he exists to piss people off, much like Skip. Simmons is a complete homer but doesn't shy away from that. Skip is even more extreme though.

The worst kinds are the ones that are extreme homers but pretend like they aren't, like Wilbon.
>>
I mean you guys are talking about him on 4chan, so he's accomplished what he wanted

you are giving him attention you dumbasses

Simmons has been around for years, why start complaining now
>>
the rumors that he watched while jalen banged his wife are totally true btw

t. nba insider
>>
>>67910948
> thread with 7 replies on 4chins
> success
>>
That's great and all but I've still yet to hear specific reasons why he's wrong on anything.
>>
I like his pod cast
>>
and of course /r/nba thinks he's the best 'analyst' around
>>
>in whole different country
>still cucked by random jewwy tv personalities that can't play any sport at any level

Do you kids ever just watch the actual sport, then generate your own opinion?
>>
>>67911386
you must not have heard him talk about college sports, various pats cheating scandals, movies, or anything else non sports related
>>
>>67911048

>t. NBA inside her

Ftfy
>>
>>67911386

He's insanely biased in favor of Boston sports.
>>
>>67910061
this. he tries so desperately to pander to niggers
Plus:
>le washington professional football team
>le rondo calling ref a faggot is the worst moment in nba history
>>
>>67911386
He actually thinks the 90s Bulls weren't a dynasty.
>>
He got fired from ESPN because he called them out too many times and ESPN finds any reason to get rid of any guy, especially white, that even comes close to offending people.

I just wish they'd fire Stephen A. I am so god damn tired of him just screaming on and on with his "hot takes". ESPN.com has recently been adding videos of him on their front page daily now.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.