[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sakho cleared of drugs charge after it turns out he didn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: sakho.jpg (45 KB, 524x523) Image search: [Google]
sakho.jpg
45 KB, 524x523
Sakho cleared of drugs charge after it turns out he didn't take a banned substance

>The absolute state of UEFA

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/may/28/mamadou-sakho-no-further-doping-ban
>>
>The absolute state of UEFA
>>
Sevilla move to get him out of the final so they could win, pathetic
>>
>ruining a mans chance to play in a EL final, and a home Euorpean Championship

literal scum
>>
What a French gentleman
>>
Based Sakho. Never doubted him.
Toure would never put one of his brother's in trouble like that.
>>
WAIT, he's free of all charges? IT'S A FUCKING ALBION COMPLOT
>>
Wow sounds exactly like the shitty nfl drug testing
>>
File: 1406042694607.jpg (63 KB, 480x672) Image search: [Google]
1406042694607.jpg
63 KB, 480x672
>All of the best non Spanish teams draw eachother on route to final
>Liverpool's best CB banned just before they play the Spanish teams
>Ends up totally innocent after they lose to them

UEFA's pro Spain agenda is real
>>
Surely he can take them to court for this right?
>>
>>67908122
They've made him miss a EL final and Euros in his home country so you'd hope so.

But UEFA seem to be a law unto themselves
>>
>Sakho is likely to explore his options, including a potential lawsuit against UEFA. - Sky

INFANTINO ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>67908122
Well he can sue them for damages for lost earnings during the period but the loss of being able to play in a final/competition can't really be compensated

Unfortunately doping rules are very strictly enforced so a bunch of stupid shit happens around them, I'm a partner for a firm that deals with specifically this sort of issue
>>
>>67912550
>I'm a partner for a firm that deals with specifically this sort of issue

You're a laid off factory worker who supports Millwall. You're not fooling anybody m8
>>
>>67907967
Spanish teams literally had to keep eliminating each other every round besides the semis. You could've had an All-Spanish semis.
>>
>>67907823
didn't liverpool/sakho accept the blame and not refute the testing when it was first announced? if he didn't take any drugs why would he do that?
>>
File: pogbala.png (531 KB, 636x483) Image search: [Google]
pogbala.png
531 KB, 636x483
mamadou dindu nuffin

fucking racists
>>
>>67907823
how much did Sevilla pay UEFA?

I DEMAND A REMATCH NOW
>>
File: 1464225752007.jpg (23 KB, 474x403) Image search: [Google]
1464225752007.jpg
23 KB, 474x403
>UEFA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>when i click on the thumbail for this thread the black man's ice beard disappears
>how
>>
>>67913077
I know man looks like an old man in thumbnail
>>
File: 1454887981258.png (499 KB, 644x446) Image search: [Google]
1454887981258.png
499 KB, 644x446
>Man U Chief Executive gets put on UEFA Board of Executives
>Liverpool immediately start getting hit by fines for bullshit like swearing in chants and have arguably their best player suspended for no reason after Liverpool beat Man U

It's a conspiracy desu senpai
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.