[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scotland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: STN05LET01_original_396537k.jpg (35 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
STN05LET01_original_396537k.jpg
35 KB, 580x386
Only UK team not to qualify.

Haven't played in a major tournament in 18 years.

This goal was all for nothing, as were Fletcher's 2 (two) hat-tricks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GccPPnee-4I

Having to do a sweepstakes not as a bit of extra fun but just so we actually have a team to support.

And when do play we don't have any qt fans like other countries, it took me like 15 minutes to find this image and to be honest she's probably not even a football fan but just a Yes campaigner.

To top it all off we don't even get our own fucking flag when we shitpost on /sp/.

It's shite being Scottish.
>>
>>67896306

since they gave up ever being their own nation they should give their national team up too and just group the scottish and english teams
>>
Was it Scotland-Poland where a little brat ran on the pitch to take a selfie with Lewandowski, which made the referee clock quite some extra time where Poland turned the whole match around?
>>
File: CfvSClUWQAAtcMB.jpg (62 KB, 600x575) Image search: [Google]
CfvSClUWQAAtcMB.jpg
62 KB, 600x575
>>67896306
where did it all go so wrong
>>
Reminder that Scotland should qualify when Peru does too.
So we can have our rematch.
>>
>>67896346
>implying we want any of those faggots
>>
tbf provinces shouldn't play international tournaments
>>
>>67896389

Yeah. Allowed Lewandowski to get the equaliser in like the 97th minute or something stupid like that. I'm not saying this was why we didn't qualify (losing to fucking Georgia was why we didn't) but it certainly didn't help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDaodWydmow
>>
>>67896346
This.

Why do N. Ireland, Wales and Scotland even exist?
>>
>>67896881

Exactly. If they want to be under one flag then they should be forced to group their teams under one flag too.
>>
>>67896346
>>67896881
>>67897014

>Samefagging this much

>That flag
>>
File: you.png (6 KB, 351x154) Image search: [Google]
you.png
6 KB, 351x154
>>67897118

one isn't me
>>
>>67896881
>>67897014
because the countries formed their FAs when football was in it's infancy, its easy to have one team if the FA started that way, whereas if they are separate and you try to incorporate them into one team the smaller FAs will always scream bloody murder.

to me it's unfair, if spain was split up between castile, andalusia, catalonia, the basque country etc they'd win fuck all, i don't know why its considered acceptable in regards to the UK
>>
>>67897403
A team UK would win fuck all either, and I'm not content with starting Scottish and Northern Irish shite just so we can have Bale.
>>
>>67897512
maybe not now, but if you look back down the years with all the quality players like best, dalglish, law, keane, bremner, rush, giggs etc we would have certainly won more than we have done. and it's not exactly a pre-requisite that we have to have shit players in the starting XI, some might be butthurt sure but it wouldn't be in the managers contract or anything.
>>
>>67897403

You're definitely right about the history of them. Scotland and England are both the world's oldest international clubs, as every schoolboy knows.

As a Scot I would hate having another "Team GB" of sorts. We've a much smaller population thus not as many quality players who wouldn't get a game, it wouldn't be ours.

It wouldn't be my country I'd be cheering for, it'd just be England and Bale. And that's what international football's about really, following your country.

In short I'd rather lose as a Scot than win as an glorified Englishman.
>>
we have a shite team and expect to do bad, better than being the cucks in england where they have a shite team but expect to do good all the time cause they beat the wee teams like san marino
>>
That 16 year old that James Franco tried to fuck was Scottish and she was pretty cute. It's not all bad.
>>
>>67896306
You could like, not care about that shitty sport.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.