[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GSW haters are literally bandwagoners
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Golden_State_Warriors_logo.svg.png (158 KB, 838x1024) Image search: [Google]
Golden_State_Warriors_logo.svg.png
158 KB, 838x1024
If and when they beat OKC.

Then...

>Go on to beat a 100% healthy cavs team with a slightly injured Curry

>win 3 playoff games in a row to beat OKC

>Then beat the cavs in less then 6 in the finals

What excuses will you make for this team? Last year is was "muh injuries"

I'm just curious..it seems like every Golden State hater has literally become "Spurs fan" tier with excuses.

You faggots complain about Golden State fans being bandwagoners but they always sold out arenas, if you didn't hate golden state until last year...you are in fact a bandwagon hater...its pretty pathetic desu desu

As a 910 born Carolina fan (Hornets and Panthers) i enjoy watching GSW play. They are top tier. /sp/ has literally become reddit these days its really sad. Just enjoy the greatness of this team and accept that they are the best team in the NBA when they win the hip this year.

I'm sure your team will have its chances to win a ring, unless you are a fan of any Cleveland sport then just abandon all hope at that point.
>>
>>67887346

Don't forget

>beat a 100% healthy Thunder team
>>
>>67887645

Also

>Beat a 100% healthy Thunder team that beat the 100% healthy spurs

>Spurs was suppose to sweep GSW in WCF but they never got that far. Haven't seen a Spurs thread here in weeks
>>
>not picking a team to root for in the playoffs when your team didn't make it/got eliminated

I'm a Sixers fan. I still like watching basketball. Having teams to root for and against makes it more fun

It's a testament to the strength of the league. In the NHL and MLB, most people won't watch an out of market game
>>
dab on em OP :^)
>>
>>67887840

Same, but its sad that everyone roots for any team GSW play. First it 99% of the people here rooting for the Spurs because they automatically assumed they would sweep OKC even when i said OKC is the Anti-Spurs team and they might lose in 5.

Now everyone is rooting for OKC because they went up 3-1 now GSW have a chance to tie the series tommorow and force a game 7 in Oracle and we all know how dominant they play in Oracle.

If GSW do win, everyone will be Raptor or Cav fans.

GSW when the finals they will make some excuse on how they won.

Pretty pathetic.

I enjoy GSW because they don't try to win games by shooting free throws, they actually play basketball the same way most basketball fans did as a child. Plus i get to hang with Steph Curry in the off season, he is always in Charlotte coming to local gyms in the area and hanging out with regular folks with no cameras.

Never seen Lebron James do that..
>>
>>67888037
>WAAAAAH EVERYONE ON A BHUTANESE SHADOW PUPPET PICTURE PAGE HATES MY TEAM

This is 4chan; we're haters. If a team is historically good, we want them to fail so we can revel in their misery
>>
>>67887346
y u mad?
>>
>>67888129

I said Hornets is my team
>>
Golden State Gooks literally on legally insane watch

Whos got the suicide hotline?
>>
I have been rooting for the thunder since they beat my team in the first round, mostly because of how much I hate spurs but also because I love to study KD and westbrook's game. I have no quarrel with the warriors, what they did was pretty damn impressive, they simply ran into a team on a major hot streak. The series will end tomorrow
>>
im not a fan of any teams left in the playoffs, but i do want to watch history happen with warriors winning it all this year. people are already hating on the warriors with what draymond did and all the comparison between this warriors team versus old school players. just think about all the angry people if the warriors win the finals. one thing i hate about postseason is the bandwagon hate.
>>
>>67891476
I too want a peaceful /nba/ climate with legod rightfully claiming 3 straight for da land
>>
>>67891523

>LeBeta James

>Winning anything for "Da land"

wew lad
>>
File: 1463539481860.jpg (108 KB, 758x442) Image search: [Google]
1463539481860.jpg
108 KB, 758x442
Lebron winning this shit for da land
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.