[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DUDE DENILSON WAS OVERRATED LMFAO No you fucking pleb, denilson
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: denilson.jpg (9 KB, 276x169) Image search: [Google]
denilson.jpg
9 KB, 276x169
>DUDE DENILSON WAS OVERRATED LMFAO
No you fucking pleb, denilson was one of the greatest dribblers of all time.
STFU, he was a MIDFIELDER!

He deserved Real Madrid, not Betis Sevilla.
So if Ronaldinho, Ronaldo,Rivaldo and Neymar played in midtable teams, would they be considered shit? Why isn't Zico considered shit? He played at Udinese!
>>
>>67887172
>Why isn't Zico considered shit?
Because Zico was 1000X better than Denilson ever was.
>>
>>67887269
>B-B-BUT MUH GOALS!
Again, he was a MIDFIELDER! Denilson was a great player! How can you not see it? He was a true precursor of players like Ronaldinho and Neymar!
>>
>>67887392
Zico was a midfielder too.
>>
>>67887505
Yeah, he was an attacking midfielder,but he also played in attack, and was very attack minded, a very different player than Denilson.
Denilson is literally the father of modern soccer.
>>
>>67887596
no senpai
ronaldinho looked up to ronaldo, romário, rivelino, and his own older brother.
neymar mostly looked up to robinho.
nobody cared about denilson.
>>
>>67887674
He influenced and transformed the modern football world. Indirectly, all those players (and also Cristiano Ronaldo) and every other modern player who plays in a position which requires to disappear and make the ball dissappear from the opponents is subconsciously inspired by him (side midfielders,wingers.attacking midfielders,forwards). You've gotta admit his cultular importance in the world of soccer.
>>
i think this is the autism bottom, a italian obsessed with fucking Denilson
>>
>>67887832
no he didn't

just because the first time you've seen those tricks were by the feet of denilson doesn't mean that he invented them or that they haven't been used in Brazil for decades earlier.
>>
before Denilson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSIVcMmTOeA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaxcdUgHm74
>>
>>67887995
>One guy plays in China
>One guy plays in Soviet Union or something.
Meh, Denilson is way better.
>>
>>67887392
>B-B-BUT MUH GOALS
>BUT MUH PERFECT PASSES
>BUT MUH FREE KICKS
>BUT MUH BALL CONTROL
Zico was 1000x better, accept it.
>>
File: bigbossreaction.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
bigbossreaction.gif
2 MB, 448x252
>>67888620
Sure buddy, keep telling yourself that.
>>
File: 1464218229924-2.gif (897 KB, 255x164) Image search: [Google]
1464218229924-2.gif
897 KB, 255x164
>>67888702
REEEE, STOP! ACCEPT IT NOW!
>>
File: costanza.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>67888912
This is Denilson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3_3SBvynMA
This is Cristiano Ronaldo, considered the #2 in the world atm: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3_3SBvynMA

Judge for yourself!
>>
>>67888585
> not knowing about Prosinecki and Stojkovic
> thinking Denilson invented stepovers
> not knowing about garrincha
>>
>>67887172
I rate Elano
>>
>>67891001
Denilson IS the reincarnation of Garrincha you faggot. lol, You americans don't even value your best footballer ever, what would you know?
>>
>>67891001
>Stojkovic

A God amongst boys. Him and Balakov.
>>
>>67891001
I don't anything about the guy but from his wikipedia what I can see is that Stojkovic looked good in a shit league. When he went to Marseille he only got 29 apps in 4 years. I guess his knee injury didnt help those numbers.(France wasn't even a great league back then) and when he went to Verona (Serie A was easily the best league in the world at that time) he only scored once in 19 games.
But that's just me

t. Knows nothing about Stojkovic
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.