[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NFL REALIGNMENT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: nfl.jpg (98 KB, 1499x681) Image search: [Google]
nfl.jpg
98 KB, 1499x681
The complete the utter truth.

Although, the NFC was pretty hard. The last 3 NFC Bowl champs qualified for elite, but the 4th was the Saints and I just couldn't do it. The Panthers don't really qualify but they fit better, I guess, for now. The WE WUZ KANGZ division is for anyone who's last bowl win starts with "19", and the LOL division the never win bowl club. Of course, there's more than 8 of those but the most painful are there, while the others are in the MEH division.

Its not neat and perfect, but it works.

Lets be real, the NFC WE WUZ KANGZ and AFC ELITE divisions would be the best to watch.
>>
>>67885610
>Giants
>Elite
>>
File: Bt4ni8BIAAAm9Bh.jpg (61 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Bt4ni8BIAAAm9Bh.jpg
61 KB, 600x800
>>
>Steelers, Broncos, Ravens and Patriots playing each other twice a year

wew lad
>>
File: Pick6_original.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Pick6_original.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>67885610
>giants elite
LMAO
>>
>jaguars in meh
>chargers in lol
no
>bucs in meh
>eagles in lol
no
>any of those nfc elites except GB
no
>>
Why would the divisions realign based on how good the teams are?

That's fucking stupid
>>
>>67886050
Bucs have a ring, iggles don't. (lol).

Jaguars get a minor pass for being a younger franchise. Chargers don't.
>>
>the entire nfc south is in the first two tiers

nope
>>
>>67886127
Because it's the best division in the NFL you fucking casual
>>
>The WE WUZ KANGZ division is for anyone who's last bowl win starts with "19"

>Dolphins
>Jets
>superbowl

u having a giggle m&?
>>
File: perfectville.jpg (50 KB, 630x350) Image search: [Google]
perfectville.jpg
50 KB, 630x350
>>67888870
>Dolphins
>not winning a superbowl
looks like we got a Pats fan who started watching the NFL in 2013
>>
>>67885610
This literally proves the utter lack of parity in this league
>>
>>67885610
>WE WUZ KANGS
lel
>>
>>67888960
Looks like we have dolphins fans that can't read.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.