[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: outpu2t.webm (1 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
outpu2t.webm
1 MB, 480x480
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>67885592
He can and does.
>>
>>67885592

just how is that not called
>>
He can and will.
>>
>>67885592
he also travels constantly and is never called for it.

OKC is still gonna win the series though, this ref bias just reflects badly on the league. Certainly doesn't squash the "rigged" rumors that are always floating around.
>>
>40ozdunkandbounce
>>
File: outpu3t.webm (3 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
outpu3t.webm
3 MB, 720x405
I don tink u can compay a aam to a laayyg
>>
File: outpu4t.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
outpu4t.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>
If he was white you faggots wouldn't care
>>
File: outpu5t.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
outpu5t.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5DEZexz-sg
>>
He does what it takes to win, why is everyone so fucking angry about this shit?

If he threw nigga stars at peoples faces and the regs weren't calling I would be proud.
>>
kicking people can't "just" be part of your game
>>
>>67886233
Fuck you nigger
>>
>>67885628
Come back when you win 73 games and then you can ask
>>
>>67888818
Do I have to make the finals or can I be eliminated early like the Warriors?
>>
>>67886233
In this case "whatever it takes to win" has become "cheat with permission from Adam Silver because you're not good enough"

And it's not going tomlead to a win anyway. He's a loser.

With all that, you'd have to be a nigger to admire that behavior.

This ain't like Aqib Talib in the Super Bowl sending a message to the inexperienced. This is a trash-ass nigga trying to hurt people as he's getting BTFO.
>>
>>67886044

The dude is 100% nigger. There is no player in the NBA that I want to see get his ass kicked than that donkey faggot
>>
Has anyone made a comp of this nigger's uncalled fouls this season? Like including the game where he wrapped some dude up at the very end and threw him to the ground. Or the Amir Johnson play.
>>
File: 1461812796626.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1461812796626.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>people constantly complain that NBA is soft and nobody plays physical anymore
>refs let them play in the playoffs, some people like draymond and adams start playing physical
>FUCKING DIRTY PLAYERS WHY DOESNT THE NBA CALL MORE FOULS??!!
>>
>>67890411
when people wanted more physical basketball idt they meant nut-kicking....
>>
>>67890411
Green is a sniveling little shit who plays dirty by kicking people in the nuts like Eric cartman
Adams plays hard defense and is the leader of the thunder on that side of the floor
There's a difference
>>
>>67890411
This >>67890470
How can you not differentiate between actual physical play and fucking kicking dudes...that's not even basketball
>>
>>67890411
It's not physicality. It's league endorsed nut-shots for one player to make good television.

Other nigga got suspended for it like a few days ago
>>
>>67890448
>>67890470
>>67890540
>>67890555

man you seriously think people like bill laimbeer and dennis rodman were above nutkicks? get real
>>
>>67890794
They were ejected from games, this is different
>>
>>67890470
>delusional bandwagoner
>ITS NOT DIRTY WHEN A PLAYER ON MY FAV TEAM DOES IT
lmao
>>
>>67891087
Im actually kind of glad GSW's elimination is drawn out and painful. We deserve to see the fans act like this.
>>
>>67889229

same.
>>
>>67890448

this.

The draymond stuff and Delevedova stuff is just dirty ankletwisting cheap shit.

We just don't like games where lebron gets tapped on the shoulder and a whistle is called.
>>
>>67885657
Has traveling been called in the NBA since 1968?
>>
>>67891087
Look guys a troll
I'm gonna poke it
Adams plays tough in the paint eats his fouls and moves on with the game much like Tyson chandler when he played for the mavs
Green is a prima donna who disguises his whiny bitch self by acting hard
There's a huge difference between playing tough and being a dirty player
Lance Stephenson vs lebron for instance was being dirty the right way
kicking someone in the balls is the lowest form of being a coward you wanna hard foul someone you grab them and throw them to the ground you don't be a little whiny bitch and kick them in the balls
>>
I don't follow basketball - Does he always play like this?
>>
>>67891337
He does when he can get away with it
>>
If Demarcus Cousins did half the things he do the league would be suspending him every time.
>>
Most people look at basketball as a low brow sport because the way it's treated. Whenever you say you're an NBAl fan people think you're dumb. This is the main reason why. I'm a basketball fan through and through but it pains me to see other people look down on it the way they do.
>>
>>67885592
Precedent has been set by the shitlords at NBA. This is now legal
>>
>>67892416
What's the most intelligent looking team sport then?
Hockey?
>>
>>67890411
>Not calling tick tack fouls is the same as asking for people to fly through the air kicking like some mortal kombat shit

Fuck off nigger
>>
>>67892474
[spoiler]Divegrass[/spoiler]

>[spoiler] tags are not supported on /sp/.
>>
>>67885944
I wish this meme would die
>>
>>67892474
Nobody watches Hockey where I live. It's all baseball and football.
>>
Silverjew has given Draymond a free pass to nig it up. It will continue until he seriously hurts someone or the Worriors get sent the fuck home.
>>
>>67885657
everyone travels in the NBA quit whining
>>
I thought Silver was gonna try to make the NBA more legit112222
>>
>>67885592
This is just ridiculous now
>>
>>67892474
Hockey intelligent? Mid game fist fights are institutionalized...
>>
>>67892699
Legit money making game 7 machine
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.