[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ABU bunker thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: keep-calm-and-hate-man-utd.jpg (53 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-hate-man-utd.jpg
53 KB, 600x700
Fuck ABU-bros.. what do we do now?

Mourinho is back, I know we all meme about him but he's still the best manager in the world.

I can't suffer Man Utd being a force again bros...

What do we fucking DO?!
>>
File: 1462081957019.jpg (99 KB, 780x579) Image search: [Google]
1462081957019.jpg
99 KB, 780x579
>but he's still the best manager in the world
>>
m8 this is just gonna make it more embarrassing for you when mouyes fails again and united stay a joke.

unless youre a false flagging abu then ill shut up and let you go
>>
>>67881403
Bro, I'm just scared...

I want Mourinho to fail, I do... but we all know that isn't happening.

I can see Utd winning the Champions League within 3 years...

FUCK
>>
>>67881370
>What do we fucking DO?!

Sit back and prepare for major keks
>>
>>67881427
I can see them failing to qualify for EL within three years.
>>
I know OP, I can't fucking handle this shit any more. All the MANURE cunts on twitter giving me shit...it's going to be like this for the next 3 years at least. FUCK SAKE. What did we do to deserve this, ABU bros?
>>
>>67881470
>>67881450
bros... we can't keep this up...

We need to face the reality that United are back

if we're too aggressive we'll just look even more embarrassing when Jose lifts the league title

we need a plan of action, ABU-bros
>>
>>67881370
you're buying lots of negative karma with all this false flagging. Probably cost ibra a career ending injury and two humilating defeats against poop's shitty
>>
File: Capture.png (484 KB, 549x518) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
484 KB, 549x518
This is just sad
>>
lel this couldnt be more perfect. 3 united management implosions in 5 years. and its mou so its gonna be even more butthurt between him, the media, the fans. and finally theyll have to accept all their players except de gay and martial are shite and the 500m they spent was wasted
>>
>>67881491
lel. if manure wins that just means greentexting
>refball
>fergie time
>easiest schedule
>winning a league against teams in recinstruction, literal whos and an old man
>europa league

We're good.
>>
>>67881519
that doesn't work bro

United are the most honourable club, they've always been.

We're fucked
>>
Don't give up my ABU brothers, our time is not over! Focus all your power into wanting ManUre to lose.

If ManUre losing meant your team wouldn't win the league, support it anyway. DO NOT BETRAY YOUR ABU BRETHREN.
>>
>>67881544
of course bro, I don't support one team - I support 19!
>>
>ironic falseflagging
to meme-y for me
>>
>>67881370
I really can't distinguish the real ABUs from the falseflag attempts of ManUtd supporters anymore. it's all too confusing.

I’ll simply greentext some >Mouyes when the inevitable 3rd season collapse happens.
>>
There's still 3 years of the >6 years remaining so at least 3 mediocre seasons for United.
>>
>>67881370
>>67881427
>>67881534
>this false flagging manure bender
cringe. embarrassed for you lad.
>>
>>67881690
I only got one (You)
>>
>>67881534
Whcih part of Philippines are you from bruv?
>>
Why do these threads survive? It's obvious that the poster is always the opposite of who he says he is, so why do people respond to it like it's serious?
>>
>>67882178
banter
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.