[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went so right for us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
What went so right for us
>>
File: levy.jpg (32 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
levy.jpg
32 KB, 534x401
>us

Getting swept by the Lions 3 years running is such a pathetic fucking disgrace the sports gods have handed you something for once.
>>
>>67880210
im a Packers fan but ok
>>
>>67880219
You disgust me
>>
>>67880196
the cubs aren't going anywhere, they will be swept back under the rug that is chicago baseball.
>>
File: IMG_5299.png (45 KB, 681x329) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5299.png
45 KB, 681x329
>>67880312
>look like the second coming of the '27 Yankees
>get BTFO in the NLCS
>>
File: DSC01940.jpg (566 KB, 1296x972) Image search: [Google]
DSC01940.jpg
566 KB, 1296x972
>>67880196

Wouldn't the White Sox be more similar to the Hawks, ya know, in that they've won a championship in the last century?
>>
>>67880196
The cubs kind of lucked out, kind of had great management and picked up some undervalued diamonds in the rough. Arieta's a good example of this, who the fuck peaks in their 30s and goes from average to godly that quick?

The blackhawks were all about that tank life in the early-mid 2000s, were able to pick up toews and kane and those 2 players completely turned the franchise around and offered 2 ridiculously consistent superstars to mold the whole team around
>>
File: 1461936140858.jpg (45 KB, 213x320) Image search: [Google]
1461936140858.jpg
45 KB, 213x320
>>67881927

>who the fuck peaks in their 30s and goes from average to godly that quick

I FUCKEN DO, FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCKING QUEER NIGGER CUM DRAGONS ACCUSE ME OF DOPING

THEYRE ALL UNDEDICATED PIECES OF SHIT THAT DONT WORK AS HARD AS I DO

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSHITKIKESPEARCHUCKER

I DO MY PILATES FOR 25 MINUTE BEFORE EACH START. IT GIVES ME THE EDGE I NEED TO GO OUT THERE AND PUT MY TEAM IN A POSITION TO WIN
>>
>>67880210
>New Zealand detoilet fan
Pfft
>>
>>67880196
How many World Series lad?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.