[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are people from the Bay Area, California the best fans in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 620x372
Are people from the Bay Area, California the best fans in the country?

I was watching the Warriors game where the fans powered the team to stave off elimination and I saw a guy wearing a 'free Tom Brady' shirt. Tom Brady is a Bay Area native (went to the same High School as Barry Bonds) and I just thought that it was cool to put the fact that he doesn't play in the Bay anymore away and still show support for a wrongly accused player. Very fair and kind imo

With fans like these it seems almost guaranteed that the Warriors, Giants, and, heck, even the Sharks can win it all

There's a lot of great teams and hometown heroes to try and support but they seem to do a great job of juggling it all. Good stuff lads
>>
>Tom Brady and Barry Bonds went to the same high school.

So, they went to a school of cheaters?
>>
File: image.jpg (511 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
511 KB, 1280x960
>>67877753
Innocent until proven guilty lad ;)
>>
this is now a high school school alumni thread

bobby bonds, reggie and cheryl miller, and tyler clary went to mine. also larry christiansen but lol chess.
>>
/sp/'s faggy love affair for known homosexual man Tom Brady and intense hatred for Curry intertwining?

how will spee recover from this?
>>
File: g1g1g1.png (2 MB, 924x1060) Image search: [Google]
g1g1g1.png
2 MB, 924x1060
>>67877887

Keep crying friendo. San fran/boston are the two greatest sports cities in North america.
>>
But the Warriors are from Oakland :^)
>>
>>67878028
And the New York Giants and New York Jets are from a different state called New Jersey :^)
>>
>>67877839
The biggest name out of mine has been Tim Bradley, the meme who fluked a win over Manny Pacquiao.

We also had Jeremy Thornburg who played as a safety for the Green Bay Packers, probably just a practice squad player desu

And I just looked up this guy named Cub Swanson who is apparently the #6 featherweight fighter in UFC. Sounds like a meme to me.
>>
>>67878046
the giants and jets played at yankee stadium and shea stadium respectively, before moving to new jersey. they may play there now but their roots are in new york.
>>
>>67877753
i will always hate serra
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.