[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rigged as fvck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
rigged as fvck
>>
Can't make money in a 5 game series la
>>
Lmao ok, we can have just about one more of these threads. You guys remember teams intentionally foul near the end of close games right?
>>
How does a jump shooting team get 10 more ft than the Thunder?
>>
>>67877121
Learn to read.
>>
not rigged, just typical home court officiating..

OKC's game 2 against the Heat, that was rigged. This was just another case of shit happens, just like games 3/4.
>>
Did you miss the part where the Warriors scored 18 more points in the paint than OKC?
>>
>>67877209
might have something to do with OKC getting fouled with no call in the paint, Adams couldn't draw a foul if the had a flashing light on his head and a neon jersey.

but I still say this was slanted but not drastically, just typical of the refs getting caught up in an energetic home crowd. Golden State's crowd sat on their hands in game 1, if they had been rowdier they could have given their team the edge they needed.
>>
>2 for intentionally fouling Bogut
>1 from a T
>8 from end of game fouling

watch the game next time :)
>>
>>67877154
If you mean read that as in the rigged part I have. it was rhetorical, faggot.
>>
>>67877263
:>
>>
>>67876890
how do you get that many free throws when your entire offense is chucking 3s?
>>
>>67877890
Fucking leaf go apologize to the black man fucking your boyfriend
>>
>>67878591
why is a black man fucking you
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.