[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologise.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-05-26_20-31-39.png (304 KB, 507x319) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-26_20-31-39.png
304 KB, 507x319
Apologise.
>>
>>67876636
fuck you.
>>
>>67876636
Is it gize or gise?
>>
>>67876636
how can black people compete?
>>
>>67876636
i'm sorry I ever thought you were good.
>>
>>67876636
I never doubted you based god curry
>>
>>67876690
in america it is a Z
>>
This game convinced me that Curry is a meme. So many fucking stupid turnovers and he can't play defense to save his life. Klay Thompson is the best player on the Warriors
>>
I'm sorry the refs made it so obvious that the league is rigged and your play is fraudulent.
>>
>>67876636
best player in the NBA
>>
Ogre in 6 (six)
>>
>constant turnovers
>chucker
>hilarious defense
>already 28

Don't worry lads. One more ankle injury away from this meme being demolished.
>>
>>67876767
Dumbass Warriors in 7 its a publicity stunt Warriors are by far better
>>
File: stephanie.jpg (27 KB, 252x292) Image search: [Google]
stephanie.jpg
27 KB, 252x292
YOU'RE PRETTIER THAN HALF MY DAUGHTERS
>>
>>67876741
Kek. Salty meme bro

Did you see all of those "fouls" on Thompson they called?
>>
I'm sorry for the beatdown you're about to receive in a couple of days.
>>
>people complaining about refs

you faggots are literally forgetting this was in oracle. next game in okc, thunder will be getting alot more calls
>>
Why is he such a piece of shit?
In that post game interview he didn't give credit to anyone despite them carrying the team.
>>
>>67876636
Only if you apologize for making me wait two more days to celebrate the end of this meme team.
>>
>>67876636
I thought he played like shit desu
>>
>>67876690
your mom prefers jizz
>>
>>67876636
I'm going to apologize to everyone here on behalf of your shitty defense and terrible ball handling.

I'm sorry /sp/
>>
Ok
>>
>>67876636

sorry curry. come back to charlotte to win one for da hive
>>
I'm sorry that your ankle problems didn't force you to retire.
>>
>>67876636
Why to him? He played pretty shitty and they only won because of a few shit calls. REFFFBALLL!
>>
Meme
>>
>point guard
>can't even facilitate the ball to his teammates without turning it over

ayy lmao
>>
>>67876731
>Klay Thompson is the best player on the Warriors
I have a hard time disagreeing with this.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.