[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cristiano donaldo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 13
File: rpHfrKQr.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
rpHfrKQr.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
Is there anything worse than seeing this guy win anything?

>ballon d'Ors
literally has voting dates extended by FIFA to accommodate him participating in playoffs because he cannot qualify in a group consisting of Russia, Azerbaijan, Northern Ireland, Israel, and Luxembourg. Wins by 2%.

>Golden Shoe
stat-pads 5+ goals against minnow teams.
Does absolutely nothing against big teams or in games that matter (literally 1 goal against top 3 opposition)

>Champions League
misses the penalty in his first CL, still wins
does nothing in the second CL, still wins

>league titles
1 in 8 years
his 1 title win, carried by Ozil (17 assists) and Di Maria (15 assists)
LFP Awards that year: best Manger - Pep Guardiola
best Player - Messi., Best Forward- Messi

fuck this gay cunt.
>>
>>67863257
>literally has voting dates extended by FIFA
This was ridiculous 2bh, I still don't know why didn't Messi/Ribery say something, he literally won 0 (zero) titles that year.
>>
i agree with everything you said OP

gladly we won't see him win anything this weekend. based Cholo and his men got this
>>
Wolfburg, you had one fucking job
>>
>>67863257
>misses the penalty in his first CL, still wins
Let's ignore the fact that he carried Man U throughout the entire tournament AND scored the goal that brought Man U to penalties in the first place.

>does nothing in the second CL, still wins
Let's AGAIN ignore the fact that he carried Real throughout the tournament, being the highest scorer in CL history in one season.

>Does absolutely nothing against big teams or in games that matter (literally 1 goal against top 3 opposition)
Being the CL's highest scorer disproves that. What, CL games don't matter you say?
>>
>>67863336
>ballon d'or for beating fucking sweden

my sides
>>
>>67863558
>Point 1
In-form Rooney and Tevez
>Point 2
Modric, Benzema, Ozil
>Point 3
literally look at the garbage that Real Madrid had to face in the past few years, fuck outta here
>>
File: tsuundere.jpg (172 KB, 650x447) Image search: [Google]
tsuundere.jpg
172 KB, 650x447
>hating on a great guy and a loving father
>>
>>67863336

They should honestly just cut the crap and award the player who gets more likes on social media that year or something
>>
>>67863257
Yes, watching Messi and Uefalona refball their way into winning things.
>>
File: kekkk.jpg (37 KB, 1363x184) Image search: [Google]
kekkk.jpg
37 KB, 1363x184
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>67863558
Being the CL's highest scorer disproves that. What, CL games don't matter you say?
Are you fucking retarded? He really proved himself destroying Malmo, Shaktar and Wolfsburb, right?
>>
File: kek.jpg (56 KB, 484x391) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
56 KB, 484x391
>"so Ronaldo, why are you shit and irrelevant in big games?"
>>
>>67863651

>loving father

like denying a human of a mother?
>>
he's vain and a bit overrated and not on the same level as messi but i don't see what's to hate about him desu, he works very hard and seems nice enough
>>
>>67863558

Calm down, t. alberto.
>>
>>67865726
>>67865726

This is actually the worst thing about him. He's such an incredible narcissist that he thinks he can do it alone.
>>
The ballon d'or doesn't mean shit. Captain Pajeet's vote is worth as much as the ones from countries with football tradition.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 320x240
>>67863257
let it all out
>>
Is it true that his movie about himself starts with a montage of Messi winning the Balon d'Or over sad music and then ends with him winning it? Friend told me so, if it's true Ronaldo is fucking pathetic
>>
>>67866064
this meme honestly needs to end in fifa

they should make voting power proportional to the world ranking of the football team or something
>>
>>67863257

>GUYZ, GUYS DO IT LE FIT IN XDDD MESSI MESSI AMIRITE? LMAO
>>
>>67863257
>americans

Pls stop chicano
>>
>>67863257
>>67863356
>>67863629

>Cristiano Ronaldo: "People hate me because I'm rich, handsome, a great player"

well /sp/ ?
>>
>>67865726
>>67865944
Ronaldo's own mother acts as the boy's mother. It's a perfect arrangement.
>>
>>67865726
>>67865944
would you a child live with a mother who is a poor nobody, or a man worth hundreds of millions of pounds? he's so egotistical he will take care of his son and make sure he does well just because he views the child as an extension of himself. it's obvious he's already trying to push the kid hard and make him succesful.
>>
Ronaldo is GOAT
>>
>>67866563

There is absolutely nothing in this world that can replace motherly love
>>
>>67866563

I would not trade my mother for a 100m, no.
>>
>>67866611
Yes there is. Fatherly love.

As someone who had to live with divorced parents since he was 3, the times I was with my father were a hundred times better than the times I lived with my mother.
>>
>>67866563
LMAO this guy actually thinks being rich and famous somehow improves your abilities as a parent
Having lots of money makes it super easy for your child to become a spoiled brat
>>
>>67866693
The key word is "I".

The kid should get to choose at least.
>>
>>67866693

>sample size of 1

C'mon, t. Alberto
>>
not only that but he is gay, travels to morocco to see his lover, probably doesn't bring his son, and has no wife. his mom literally has to take care of the child while he is gone half the week touring around spain/europe. The consolation for his kid? selfies while he's asleep
>>
>>67863738
>Rm down 2-0
>needs to win 3-0
>ronaldo scores 3 goals

its okay that you hate him but atleast try to be objective
>>
>>67867927

>being down 2-0 to wolfsburg

have you ever been to wolfsburg? i have
the center of town is literally an auto manufacturing plant
>>
>>67867963
>dismissing the point for an arbitrary reason

Way to go america
>>
>>67867927
Remember that this is /sp/, scoring goals is considered bad
>>
>>67868081

Don't expect a lot of an Ameriturd when you talk about football with him.
>>
Who gives a fuck.

Anyone with a brain knows that he isn't even in the same universe as Messi, never mind the same league.

In 20 years, he will be deservedly remembered as a pathetic desperate figure, obsessed with the pursuit of perfection, while his rival was effortlessly perfect and proved it at every turn.

Utter faggot who got BTFO by a midget autist who just wanted a lollipop and a rub on the head from pep.
>>
>>67868081

>dismissing the fact that he lost 2-0 to wolfsburg

he put himself in a hole to get out of
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 320x320
>hating ronaldo-sama
shiggy diggy
>>
>>67868302
You mean a pepsi and a cheese pizza, anon
>>
File: ron620_1766460a.jpg (231 KB, 620x622) Image search: [Google]
ron620_1766460a.jpg
231 KB, 620x622
>MFW OPS GLORIOUS BUTTHURT
>MFW HATTRICK INCOMING THIS WEEKEND
>MFW 3RD CL TITLE FOR THE BEST PLAYER EVER
>MFW 11TH DECIMA
>MFW HE IS UNDOUBTEDLY THE BEST RONALDO EVER
>MFW HE LEADS PORTUGAL TO THE EUROS
>MFW BALLON DOR INCOMING
>>
>>67866768
Hmm, live with some kind of whore slut or with one of the best and richest football players currently playing.. I wonder what he would pick.
>>
>>67866146
its true,its a great movie for memes
>>
>carried by Ozil and Di Maria

Isn't football a team sport?
>>67863257
>>
This year he won't win anything though. I wonder how /sp/ will react to this JUSTing this saturday.
>>
File: 1457823027577.jpg (248 KB, 1072x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457823027577.jpg
248 KB, 1072x1024
you know the sad part is this beta boyfucker cant even grow a beard while messi can
>>
>>67866470
He already stated that in 3 different languages.
>>
File: TSU.jpg (4 KB, 125x116) Image search: [Google]
TSU.jpg
4 KB, 125x116
>MFW MADRID GET THE UNDECIMA
>MFW MADRID WIN THE TREBLE NEXT YEAR
>>
>undecima

why is spanish such a terrible language
>>
>>67870143
what does "draw" means?
>>
>>67863336
why did they extend it? did they give a reason?
>>
>>67863744
this narrative was debunked this season, he was very good in every important game in the second half of this season.
>>
>>67869224
It was sprite and cheese pizza senpai.
>>
>>67863257
Being a chicano is much worse desu
>>
File: why.jpg (8 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
8 KB, 246x205
>>67868302

>persuit of perfection
>stands around with hands on hips
>got blown the fuck out in terms of work rate versus florenzi and Salah on his side of the field
>scored a goal that deflected in from outside the box
>GOAT TSSSUUU

meanwhile look at Messi vs Sevilla, changes positions from RM to CF mid match when rato goes down and proves his class and passing brilliance winning the match for Barca down 1 man
>>
That feeling when you now realise that Ronaldos whole career, everything he has done has been a battle against abortion. His whole career has been to show the world that abortion is wrong.

When Ronaldo did his '15' celebration, he was doing it to show how happy he was that he passed 15 weeks in his mothers womb without her killing him (when you reach the 16th week abortion becomes illegal in Portugal)

When he looked at the boys doing an underwear contest, it was a pleasure to see them because they were fully formed children and not aborted foetuses wearing underwear

He refused to carry Portugal from the earliest stage of the world cup because his mother didn't want to carry him through the earliest stages of pregnancy, it was a protest

Ronaldo hates Messi not because he is a footballing rival but because Messi was never going to be aborted. Ronaldo was in his mothers womb at the abortion clinic, waiting to be sucked out without ever having even learnt the meaning of hair gel, but this never happened with Messi. Even though Messi was always going to be born as a short, ugly,deformed midget in need of drugs to become healthy, his mother loved him and never tried to abort him. Ronaldo sees this and it makes him angry. He is CR7, the peak of the human fitness possibility, the strongest, fastest man in the world. How can his mother want to abort him but Messis mother never wanted to abort Messi even after finding out about his deformities? Whenever Messi scores, it is taunting Ronaldo, it is saying ''I wanted that goal more than my mother wanted to give birth to me''.

If you go to the Ronaldo museum you will find an entire exhibit dedicated to pictures of Ronaldo in his mothers womb. His mother has never visited out of shame. As a Catholic I praise CR7 for his fight against the unholy murder.
>>
>>67874615
>he was very good in every important game in the second half of this season.
Except for the 0-1 against Atletico, 2-0 against Wolfsburg, the home leg against City
>>
Fuck Penaldo.
Everywhere I look is Penaldo.
Penaldo Penaldo Penaldo.
Fuck Penaldo.

PS- Not that I care, but I know from an acquaintance of Jorge Mendes that he's indeed getting fucked by that morroccan dude. Not that it's news.
>>
>>67865726
His mother sold her rights, he doesn't owe her shit, and a mother who sells their child doesn't deserve the child
>>
>>67874498
It was cause Blatter talked shit about him on an interview. Ronaldo bitched on Facebook so Blatter had to do something to apologize
>>
>its the daily thread of pure obsession, frustration and blind retardation against CR7 by the chicano and/or the croat
Makes you think about how shitty their lives must be
>>
>>67879703
>a mother who sells their child doesn't deserve the child
neither does a father who agrees to leave a kid without a mother by design
>>
>>67879766
You browse 4chan, don't pretend your life isn't just as shitty lol if not worse considering you're from Spain.
>>
>>67868845
>when RM does bad it's Ronaldos fault
>when RM does well it's because of his team mates
>>
>>67879669
more details pls
>>
File: tsuuu.jpg (46 KB, 610x400) Image search: [Google]
tsuuu.jpg
46 KB, 610x400
>>
>>67879335
underrated post
>>
>>67863629
>ozil
pretty sure he was at Arsenal when Real won the CL
>>
File: 1389652231209.png (883 KB, 801x497) Image search: [Google]
1389652231209.png
883 KB, 801x497
>>
>>67868845
Your first argument is that Ronaldo is carried by his teammates and now your argument is that he put himself in a 2-0 hole, which is it friend? Btw didn't he score a few goals against Bayern Munich (I know they're a small side) in the semi-final of La decima?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (391 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
391 KB, 1920x1080
>>67869665
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.