[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://espn.go.com/esports/story/_/ id/15724001/pac-12-enter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Pac_12.png (243 KB, 514x369) Image search: [Google]
Pac_12.png
243 KB, 514x369
http://espn.go.com/esports/story/_/id/15724001/pac-12-enter-esports-upcoming-year

I can't wait to see how the recruiting process works in a couple of years. As well as the number of 5 star players the colleges can bring in for e-sports
>>
>tfw I coulda had a full ride anwyhere for dota
>>
>>67849546

Theres no reason to believe that you still cant. You can go and try to earn your PHD
>>
>I share a campus with the best e-"sports" team in the nation
Embarising really
>>
>>67849473
>pac-12 join e-sports
>left coast schools filled with chinks
What a surprise.
>>
>>67849683
How the fuck does asu have one of the best party reputations in the world and a top esports team?
>>
>>67856427
when you have 80,000 students you get a bit of everything
>>
>>67856427
Huge student body in which a good portion is Asian
>>
>>67856483
>>67856427
Though huge school with alot of Asians is really in major college these days I think our success in e sports has to do with the fact it's really a glorified community college so they don't really have to try academically and can just play Vidya all day
>>
>>67856513
This. Attending ASU and working full time and don't have to study for shit. Show up to lecture and get at least a B. Granted it is biology.
>>
>>67849473

Ahahahaha damn so they're giving out full ride scholarships if youre good at esports??

Well god damn
>>
>>67857609

its a brave new world
>>
>>67857609
Better than stupid shit like women's rowing that no one watches.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.