[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>73-9
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Chicago_Bulls.jpg (156 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
Chicago_Bulls.jpg
156 KB, 1365x1024
>73-9
>>
good thread
>>
Kek

The Bulls only lost 2 games in the playoffs
>>
>>67846594
Jordan didn't get injured in the playoffs like Curry.
>>
>>67846803
>>
>>67846803
kerr denied that steph is injured today, yet they still lost three to the thunder
any more excuses faggot?
>>
>>67846803
Excuses excuses
>>
>>67846824
>kerr denied that steph

Steph doesn't want to admit his injury, he is too humble for that.
>>
>>67846819
>>67846824
>>67846847

he's not 100 percent you fucking cucks. you ever been injured? oh wait, you've never left your room and experienced physical activity so there's no chance of that
>>
>>67846870
He was boasting "I'm back" against por.

Gs ran into a long, defensive team who arent getting called for ticky tack fouls like the entire league was in the reg season. The refs arent letting gs use their moving screens anymore either.

Russ and kd v Bron and Irving is gonna be dope
>>
Remember that time Jordan was so ill he got out of bed 90mins before tipoff, was down 16pts at the end of the first quarter and ended up winning the game? Why doesn't Curry just do something like that if he's so good?
>>
>>67851802
/thread
>>
>>67851802

>people actually believe the "flu game" myth
>>
>>67851802
The exposure continues
>>
It's such a different sport than it used to be. I think 90's basketball was still the best. All the high tech shit and nit-picking is killing the game. Jordan was a huge cheater, but he was a master at getting away with it. Also, 95' Bulls master race.
>>
>>67852904
>it wasnt the flu it was bad pizza
>>
>>67846890
he literally said he wasn't injured
>>
DONT MEAN A THING WITHOUT A RING
>>
>>67852904

I didn't say flu you seething casual, I said ill. Everyone who isn't a complete fuckwit knows it was food poisoning from the pizza the night before.
>>
>>67852904
The truth (hangover) is actually more impressive.
>>
>>67846594
They lost 3 games
1 to the Knicks
2 to the Sonics
>>
Remember how you GSW cuckolds claimed that injuries are an excuse after beating Lebron and a bunch of literal whos
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.