[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly is "the West Ham way"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: WestHam.png (41 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
WestHam.png
41 KB, 200x200
What exactly is "the West Ham way"?
>>
taking credit for the work of others. Their entire identity is stolen from efforts of a few players from England 66 side and cockney culture
>>
Midtable mediocrity for eternity
>>
>>67844477

Shut up mate, they're a perfectly credible Premier League side
>>
Using tax payers money or illegitimate players to elevate your club above it's station
>>
taking credit for the work of others. Their entire identity is stolen from efforts of a few players from England 66 side and cockney culture
>>
Imagine actually BEING a West Ham fan
>>
>>
Who /silvertown/ here?
>>
>>67844645

>tfw American West Ham fan

The first professional sawker match I ever watched was West Ham v West Brom in like 2001. West Brom won 4-3 but I rooted for Ham, and have somehow biologically been predisposed to being a fan ever since.
>>
>>67844519
They're really not, they're a tiny club. Most teams in the championship have more history.

This is the first time in premier league history they've finished with a positive goal difference.
>>
>>67845070
What brought you to watch that match? In person or on tv?
>>
>>67845271

Just happened to run across it on tv one day and watched the whole match.
>>
Losing every week.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbfy05y5Ukw
>>
>>67845070
>>67845335

that's some shit luck you had there mate
>>
>>67844431
>Too much of a pussy to be a Millwall fan
>Too lower class to be a fan of a real team
>>
>>67846278
Explains all the American West Ham fans
>>
not caring if you lose as long as you FACKIN PASS IT ABAHT A BIT M8
>>
>>67846341
2/10
>>
>>67844669
shut up fag
>>
>>67844431
"Blowing Bubbles"
>>
>>67845211
>Most teams in the championship have more history.
And how do you figure that mate? They're over 100 years old, they've had some great players who have played for them (and I don't just mean the WC winners, even in recent years great players have played there like Tevez and Mascherano)

>This is the first time in premier league history they've finished with a positive goal difference.
Who cares? Was very glad to see them do well this season to be honest, just like with Leicester and Spurs, always good to see things get mixed up

How exactly are they a "tiny club" anyway when they've been in the PL most seasons since it was formed? By definition surely that makes them a bigger club than the many teams that haven't, right?
>>
>>67845211
When are we playing autism putt again, PNE?
>>
Violence.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.