[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ywn be Messi Just end my life fämäläm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
>ywn be Messi

Just end my life fämäläm
>>
File: 1464098121357.jpg (382 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1464098121357.jpg
382 KB, 1000x1333
>>67841110
are you the Bridget Regan spammer on /tv/?
>>
At least you'll never be Finni-... oh sorry
>>
top qt tbph
>>
are you the january jones and evangeline lilly spammer?
>>
I bet she considers herself white.
>>
File: messi.png (736 KB, 600x783) Image search: [Google]
messi.png
736 KB, 600x783
Just look at this smug bastard
>>
>>67841110
>ywn be Messi
I don't mind, his life seems very tiresome, even stressful.
I'd much rather be idle rich kid #34897 and spend the day doing whatever the fuck I wanted.
>>
>>67841566

>not wanting achievements, legacy, pride and satisfaction from a life work dedicated to being great

italy wtf
>>
>>67841648
It's all vanity you know.
Particularly in the field of sports, where your effort will never be acknowledged as anything more than mere entertainment.
Besides, I just don't give a shit about that stuff at all, I can't get satisfaction from succeding at stuff, only at getting the prizes, and after the first few millions time easily overtakes money in value as a resource. Footballers have pretty hectic and controlled lives while they're active you know. Plus the fame is a definite minus, fuck that, I like my privacy.
>>
>>67841758
>Particularly in the field of sports, where your effort will never be acknowledged as anything more than mere entertainment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54tfdIgyLY8
>>
>>67841110
>have a walk, everyone knows and loves you
>go to work, you are the best ever at it
>come back home, your kid and childhood love is waiting there for you

why aren't we hating this guy more
>>
>>67843381
Neat
>>
>>67843381
I guess his autism compensates for all of that
>>
>>67843381
cos ronaldo exists
>>
File: PAPI PAPI PAPI.jpg (52 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
PAPI PAPI PAPI.jpg
52 KB, 600x450
>>
>>67841758

Muhammed Ali, Michael Jordan,Wayne Gretzky, Manny Pacquiao, etc etc.

They are the pride of their countries and their hometowns. They inspired generations, created legacies that are literally worth millions and sometimes billions.

Everything is 'vanity' if you wanna play that game. Being a rich kid who does whatever he wants but never earned anything would probably be the most unsatisfying life ever.

seriously, achievements, goals and hardwork are what make you a man.
>>
File: 1451944121626.jpg (230 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1451944121626.jpg
230 KB, 1280x853
which one of you fags is the cunny spammer? i know you are here. show yourself.
>>
>>67841758
>effort is just entertainment

Nigger, that's way better than the majority of people. Who wouldnt want to be recognized as a GOAT by billions of people around the world?

Plus lots of players manage to keep their lives private. So long as you dont act like a fucking retard like Balotelli and go fucking people's wives like Giggs you wont attract too much attention in your personal life
>>
>>67841566
>choosing to be nobody over a GOAT status
Why breh? He can push few more years and then relaxing 30 years with a smug grin on his face knowing he's the GOAT.
Fuck, he can even dump his wife because he still has his kids as family, but why to be a jerk when you can be a perfect rolemodel for a healthy society
>>
>>67841110
>born the greatest player of all time
>family friend gf becomes super model tier
>>
I made a messi just 20 minutes ago after lunch, lad
>>
>>67843613
I am the cunny responder

But of only the one true Boopiest
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.