[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Portuguese, what can you tell me about this club? What is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: warriors.jpg (241 KB, 1029x772) Image search: [Google]
warriors.jpg
241 KB, 1029x772
Portuguese, what can you tell me about this club? What is the first thing that comes to your mind?
>>
>>67836620
Doing a great disservice to their blue and yellow colours
>>
>>67836668
Why? GSW and Sweden are both a meme that kept going for too long.
>>
>>67836620
The first thing that comes to mind is
FUCK DRAYMOND GREEN
>>
meme stuck up cunts that think they are better than the rest because they play different.
>>
First thing that comes to mind is that one of their players is exposing apehop for what it is: a utter shit sport, and it's making /sp/ mad.
>>
>club

*franchise
>>
File: madwomen.jpg (75 KB, 560x402) Image search: [Google]
madwomen.jpg
75 KB, 560x402
>>67837296
Agree tbqh. Worst American sport by far.
>>
meme team but like any meme team they get exposed

top kek
>>
>>67837330
>you will never have a threesome with Christina Hendricks and Kiernan Shipka.
why even live?
>>
>>67837366
You can have a threesome with me and my friend senpai
>>
>>67837553
gay as fuck desu
>>67836620
The first thing that comes to my mind is system baby :)
>>
>>67836620

Brit here

I don't really know anything about netball, but from the shitposting I've seen on spee, I've got the impression that they are basically the Leicester of the NBA, is that about right?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.