[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is "he" actually a she? >lacks strength and athleticism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 375x406) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 375x406
Is "he" actually a she?

>lacks strength and athleticism that all the other greats had like MJ, Shaq, etc
>relies on a honed skill that avoids physical contact to avoid injuries to "his" feminine body
>we've literally never seen "his" cock

Think about it
>>
>>67835394
Y-you Photoshopped this right?
>>
How is he any different than Pistol Pete?
>>
>>67835434
He's a girl
>>
I think you might be onto something

His navel is above his waistline indent point too

The jaw, neck, lack of Adam's apple, the shoulders

I think Dell Curry gave Stephanie Curry male hormones from a very young age, same with "Seth" Curry
>>
File: a cute.jpg (339 KB, 884x903) Image search: [Google]
a cute.jpg
339 KB, 884x903
>>67835394
Well, that sure made for an interesting GIS.
>>
File: deliriouskermit.jpg (8 KB, 220x230) Image search: [Google]
deliriouskermit.jpg
8 KB, 220x230
>>67835394
>relies on a honed skill that avoids physical contact to avoid injuries to "his" feminine body
>women
>honed skill
>>
>>67835434
He's a better shooter, ball handler, he's black, never had a beetles hair cut and isn't dead
>>
>>67835394
I am 100% straight but I would fuck him so fucking hard. Can you just imagine how feminine his little mixed race penis is! Imagine how smooth and tight his boypussy must be. Omg, like I said, I am 100% heterosexual but I would do unspeakable things to him.
>>
>>67835394

that has to be shopped I refuse to believe otherwise
>>
>>67837143
Don't use this Pepe, it is horrible.
>>
>>67837257
>better ball handler

hahahahahahHAHAAHAHDHWDHQWHDWQIOHDQIOJDpqODJopwqd

kys, Pistol Pete did that shit Adams did tonight on the regular, every fucking time down the court
>>
Steph is pronounced as "Stef" because she's actually Stephanie.. HOLY SHIT
>>
>>67837270
> "I'm 100% straight"
>" I would fuck him so hard"

M8...
>>
>>67835394
>This entire thing is just an elaborate ruse and after Steph wins it all he will reveal himself to be a woman
>After this the NBA is forced to make itself a mixed league with both women and men
>>
>>67835394
The fact that he is so skinny and still respected by every player on the court should speak volumes about his skill. If he's a girl, he's still got a bigger penis than any leaf poster
>>
>>67835394
who is this semon demon?
>>
>>67835394
Virgin Mary looking mother fucker
>>
>>67835394
she so cute
>>
>>67837257

>better ball handler

But that's wrong you fucking retard.
>>
File: 200w (1).gif (1 MB, 200x113) Image search: [Google]
200w (1).gif
1 MB, 200x113
>>67837257
>better ball handler.
Are you retarded or something. Curry doesn't even have better handles thand white chocolate.
>>
>>67840162
>here's a moving picture of him doing an incredibly advanced behind the back whirly whirl past a 42 year old John Stockton in a late regular season game to prove my point
>>
>>67835394
>Golden State Warriors
>Warriors
>Social Justice Warriors
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.