[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4 da Land
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: w0wm8.jpg (465 KB, 4279x3209) Image search: [Google]
w0wm8.jpg
465 KB, 4279x3209
Now that OKC is the guaranteed west conference champion, cavs have no chance of losing the ring this year!

Get in here bros! We did it!
>>
>lebron trades waiters to OKC
>waiters rapes warriors with no lube

kek truly the greatest basketball player of all time
>>
nice try false flag

i'm going to ironically reply in order to reverse your reverse curse. Oldest trick in the book.

We did it, Clevebros! Lebron finally brought one to the land! Curry's a fuckin joke!
>>
>>67834946
that was possibly the most mutually beneficial trade of all time
>>
Considering the Cavs have lost two in a row to fucking Toronto, I wouldn't be so sure of that
>>
this is just a title being handed to the thunder because the nba wants to encourage them to stay together because they can't handle another super team
>>
I really don't care who wins the ring as long as the memoirs lose
>>
File: 1375235516982.jpg (40 KB, 270x345) Image search: [Google]
1375235516982.jpg
40 KB, 270x345
>Cavs have as much energy as OKC

Keep dreaming Cleveland.
>>
>>67834925
>thinking this is the 2012 Thunder team

Cavs should be scared
>>
>>67835282

It would honestly be a really great series.

So would Warriors and Cavs Rd.2, but they've already lost the series desu senpai.
>>
>>67835352
Not yet!
>>
>>67835551
lel

you could probably hear a rat piss on cotton at """"""roaracle"""""" by the time the third quarter starts
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skU_1dul698
>>
>>67834925
>guaranteed

Not a chance, though I like their odds. CLE v OKC will be a great 7 game series though.
>>
>>67835839

is that supposed to be an attempt at an Australian accent when the camera goes to Delly?

its closer to a Kiwi accent more than anything
>>
>>67834925
THADEUS
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.