[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys I don't follow the NBA but I keep seeing this guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
hey guys I don't follow the NBA but I keep seeing this guy and everyone's saying he's the GOAT of GOATs but his team is getting crushed currently, what's happening?
>>
File: CjRJTtbUkAA0tIb.jpg (43 KB, 599x405) Image search: [Google]
CjRJTtbUkAA0tIb.jpg
43 KB, 599x405
>>67834839
westbrook turned him into his bitch
>>
File: CSvIoP9UAAAhHx1.png (200 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
CSvIoP9UAAAhHx1.png
200 KB, 600x315
>>67834839
green is jealous of his mvp so he's tanking to show curry is no real mvp
>>
>>67834839
He was the first unanimous MVP in NBA history and his team had the best regular season record of all time. Now it's the last round of the playoffs before the finals and historical team is one game away from elimination after getting BTFO twice

His style is to make a gorillion 3 pointers from sometime ridiculous distances, which many on /sp/ consider to be a meme way or playing. His team's potential failure is providing a lot of schadenfreude for haters like me
>>
>>67834839
He stopped making his shots. Charles Barkely, an ex player who thinks he is GOAT but has 0 rings, said this is what happens to players who rely on jump shots. And when I say "players" I mean teams because it's a team game
>>
People ripped into haters like me when we'd point out that without his shot Curry is a shit player and thus that's a bad bedrock to rely on. Guess what's happening now?
>>
>>67834839
He was always a fraud exploiting a pussified NBA. Luckiest champs ever.
>>
Isn't his play style just spamming 3's from the midcourt line?

Why doesn't he keep doing that?
>>
>>67835310
He doesn't have the balls to do it with WestGOD in transition
>>
>>67835310

He's trying, they're not falling

He's being exposed as the one dimensional beta faggot shit player he is
>>
Why are they so unlikable? I don't even follow basketball and I want them to lose.
>>
>all those old legends calling Curry lut were roasted as being "jealous" and "senile"
Im glad this particular storyline is dead. Made people act like real jackoffs.
>>
One trick pony finally turning into a dead horse.
>>
>>67835322
>>67835338
So how are they able to stop him from shooting 3s? Just put a really tall guy to cover him?
>>
It's a combination of:
>refs touching up Warriors with multiple ticky tack fouls in the first quarter of both games - like a 10x FTA to OKC to get them an early lead
>allowing massive contact on Curry, holding/jersey grabs, knockdowns, etc. uncalled
>all 50/50 balls call go OKC way, even obvious 24 second violations that don't touch the rim, etc.
>>
>>67835441
THEY WAS FOULING US OUT
>>
>>67835441

jesus christ you're really dedicated with this
>>
>>67835564
Dedicated to what? Just pointing out how the game went to someone who didn't see it.
>>
>>67835441
>GSW in full damage control
AHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH FAGGOT!
>>
>>67835441

Bro, just man up and accept the fact that

>we

are getting straight outplayed right now. In fact, this 1-3 nonsense wouldn't even exist if the Warriors hadn't kicked away Game 1 with the fancy-pants, loosey-goosey turnovers that they're notorious for committing in the second half.
>>
>>67835441
It's almost like one team is driving the ball to the basket way more than the other.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.