[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GSW on suicide watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 8
File: Stephen-Curry-Shimmy.png (260 KB, 351x420) Image search: [Google]
Stephen-Curry-Shimmy.png
260 KB, 351x420
What is more embarrassing?

This shit or
>18-1

I feel like this is because they are going to lose the WCF after breaking 72-10 and now have literally no stake in the conversation of whether or not they'd be able to compete against that Bulls team

B T F O
T
F
O
>>
he wanted to lose so he can remain undefeated in the finals. okc is a better match for cavs anyway
>>
This for me. Pats had one game and one game only. Warriors have up to 7 to prove their superiority. If they lose its more convincing, also the Pats never got BTFO like this
>>
18-1 was a david vs goliath story. in this case both teams are very good so it's just not the same kind of upset.
>>
File: 1459923205968.jpg (73 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1459923205968.jpg
73 KB, 604x453
>>67834276
I agree with this. Pats lost on a fluke. Warriors just keep getting BTFO despite their SEVEN (seven) (7) chances to demonstrate they're not a meme team.
>>
JUST
>>
IMO it would only be comparable to 18-1 if they had lost to the Rockets in the first round.
>>
Statistically it's so fucking crazy that they're shitting the bed. They're the defending champs so they have the experience, and literally broke the previously perceived to be unbreakable record in the regular season. Curry was a back to back MVP and the first unanimous decision, due to his ridiculous season filled with tons of accolades.

How does a team like that shit the bed this hard? It's fucking glorious.

OKC is literally saving the NBA. I am so happy for them. Lebron has no chance against OKC. They have such a fire and will be playing with the momentum of taking down
>73-9
>>
>>67834348
more like if they got swept by rockets.
>>
>>67834218
NBA is more ref controlled than the NFL, generally the better team wins games in the NFL. In the NBA it depends on how it's being called.

>>67834360
>shitting the bed
You cannot win against the whistle. No team can.
>>
>>67834386
Kill yourself my man
>>
>>67834403
why? It was pretty obvious how this was going, you could tell from the first quarter when it was 16 - 2 in free throws and both Bogut and Klay were in foul trouble from touch contact.
>>
>>67834386
>claiming refball against GSW

They're literally the darlings of the NBA. You think the NBA wants them to lose? No, they want another dynasty to bring in huge revenues. They protect GS at all costs. OKC is just fucking them and they can't do anything about it.
>>
>>67834386
>>67834446
Every single fucking game there's some obnoxious fucker like you going >refball. Literally every game. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>best team ever they said
>better than jordan they said
>>
>>67834510
When there's a HUGE free throw disparity in the games OKC wins, and a regular dispersion in the games they lose. . . how else to explain it? Do they just suddenly become different teams? Are there other people out there on the floor?

It was obvious in the first quarter, it was obvious in the first quarter of game 3 as well. Exact same thing happened in both of them with fouls going all one direction.
>>
>>67834566
dude look at the box score lmao

free throws aside they destroyed them
>>
>>67834263
>implying
>>
>>67834314
>Giants make it to the super bowl
they werent good!
>Giants beat the Patriots
they werent good!

will this meme ever die?
>>
>>67834581
Are you this stupid, seriously?

The foul calls put GS in a huge hole, with Klay and Bogut both needing to sit for long stretches in both games. That is what early ticky tack calls in one direction do, it changes the entire game if done in the first quarter, because it makes one team totally unable to play defense because half the starters are in foul trouble.
>>
is curry hurt?
>>
>>67834566
Here's a way to explain it: the Warriors foul a lot
>>
>>67834314
>david vs goliath
>in a salary cap'd league

Hahahahaha 'no'
>>
>>67834360
>How does a team like that shit the bed this hard?
>rely on illegal screens to get Curry and Klay wide open looks
>no inside game what so ever
>no dominant bigs
>no bigs at all
>Draymond a bitch
>live by the three die by the three
>tons of close 4th quarter nail-biter games all season long

They were always a smoke and mirrors team. They thrived last year while everyone else was injury. Up until Curry went down in the first round, twice, they had an amazing injury free streak going for like eighteen months.

>>67834386
Golden State won with the whistle all season long. I've never seen so many illegal screens and picks go uncalled. Can't sit here in the playoffs crying about not getting sent to the FT line 30 times when you're just jacking up bad threes.

Pro-tip: you don't get sent to the line when you jack up bad threes. Look at the Atlanta Boston series.
>>
>>67834647
this is what you get when the NBA doesn't suspend the nut kicking ape
>>
>>67834655
except in other games both teams foul equally right? And then in some, suddenly GSW fouls HUGELY in comparison?

Hell, in the replays Shaq comments 'Curry looking for the call, they touch him up a bit'. Yeah, they 'touched up' GSW quite a bit and didn't get called, while the other way they all were. This is how you arrange an outcome.
>>
>>67834566
>what is aggression
>what is being the more assertive and aggressive team

GSW are just expecting to get fouled on 3s while OKC is attacking relentlessly demanding contact. GSW has no inside game either and they're getting fucking eaten alive on the glass by STEVEN ADAMS, you can't ref that shit, not when Draymond Green, one of the dirtiest guys in the league, is getting bitched by a cave man.
>>
>>67834647
GSW has benefited all. season. long. from ticky tack calls, stop your crying you bandwagoning bitch
>>
>>67834636
no they were good, but the patriots were in a different galaxy that year, and they had already defeated the giants in the regular season.
>>
>>67834700
The Warriors fouled a lot this game because they were getting lit the fuck up and couldn't stop the thunders offense. Not every game is rigged Jesus Christ
>>
>>67834700
I didn't see anyone. ANYONE. on Golden State trying to play the style of defense that OKC was playing.
>>
tin hat fags who try truthing rigged games would shut up if they were on the opposite side of the discussion. the only CLEARLY rigged series was

>kangz vs lakers

People who are claiming refball, PLEASE explain to me why on earth the NBA would want OKC to go to the finals? There is literally no reason for it. If the game is rigged, it is in the best interest of the NBA to have the Warriors repeat.

Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>67834669
>Golden State won with the whistle all season long
>>67834730
>GSW has benefited all. season. long. from ticky tack calls

It cracks me up to see idiots make these statements, then in the same breath be claiming THIS one wasn't a ref-win. You're flat out admitting the refs determine games, yet at the same time denying that THIS time the refs handed it to OKC. Hahahaha.
>>
>>67834737
>lit the fuck up

The massive foul disparity occurred in the first quarter, which is what set the table for the rest.
>>
https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/735328580931059712

>Way off

The pain in his voice is too much
>>
>>67834762
>There is literally no reason for it.

Yes there is, so KD stays in OKC and they remain a relevant market. GSW fanbase isn't going anywhere, and they won last year.

Also, to protect MJ's legacy.
>>
>>67834386
Yeah, the NBA is rigging it against their 73-9 cash cow, especially considering the healthy NBA finals rematch and all those story lines. You're quite dumb, anon
>>
>>67834734
the patriots had multiple close calls that year

there really isnt a big diference between the 16-0 season and other seasons where they went 14-2, 13-3, ect

18-1 was a choke.... but the meme of the patriots being 2x better than any team in the league that year needs to die

and the meme that the giants were shit isnt true either
>>
>>67834849
straw man as fuck
>>
>>67834865
I gave you a reason.
>>
>>67834762
>>67834800
Can't make the riggings too blatantly obvious, especially after the Lakers Kings series and all that Donaghy stuff. It's way more subtle and the true masters can turn a game with only a handful of expertly placed calls in the middle of the game.

Honestly idt the NBA cares who makes it out of the West. The only bad team for the Finals would be the Craptors. The Warriors do not NEED to repeat, the NBA cares more about parity, so all those small town fans feel like they have a shot at landing big stars and winning titles.
>>
>>67834814
go look at a shot chart for the first quarter and you'll find the reason why

you aren't entitled to a certain number of free throws relative to your opponent.
>>
18-1 will always be eternal GOAT of sports choke jobs.
>>
>>67834497
i think refs will lead to gsw in 7
>>
>>67834327
>fluke

We're only gonna score 17 points?

K E K
E
K
>>
GSW fans are the fucking worst, bandwagonning bitchers
>>
>>67834497
Exactly. Green by all means should've been suspended when Jones on the Cavs got taken out for a game for a fraction of what Green did. GS is a protected species.
>>
>you now realize that steph "unanimous mvp" curry got outplayed by andre roberson tonight
>>
>>67834218
nothing will ever be as embarrassing as 18-1
>>
>>67834857
They might be rigging it for a 7 game comeback. Not sure, if they are I'm sure these same idiots claiming THIS win was legit will be in here crying how it was rigged THOSE times.
>>
>>67834360
>They're the defending champs so they have the experience
It was fraudulent, so no. This series is the first adversity GSW has ever faced.

Paper Tigers.

Fakest paper tigers in history 2bh complete with Steve Kerr the snake oil salesman completely revealing himself as a lying snake at the press conference about Drayboon.
>>
>>67834800
>Draymond and Bogut get away with a million moving screens and illegal picks every game resulting in wide open Curry and Klay threes
>Draymond aloud to mug people all season long
>come playoffs Draymond shrivels up into a husk

You really don't see the irony in getting the whistle all season long and then crying REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL in the first game where you aren't in the advantage. Try grabbing a few rebounds maybe?

fucking bandwagoners
>>
>>67834943
he should have been automatically suspended because he should have gotten a flagrant 1 for his game 2 shot to Adams nuts.

jokes on him though because it turns out the worst punishment was making him play
>>
>>67834893
>HOW COME THEYRE GETTING MORE FTS THAN US
>WHY AREN'T WE GOING TO THE LINE TOO

too rich
>>
>>67834976
It's like pottery
>>
>>67834975
You don't see the irony in claiming the refs determined games all season long, but that this one wasn't determined by the refs?
>>
GSW are because they're losing handily in a best of 7 series. The Patriots only lost on fluke as fuck catches and luck.

If the Patriots faced the Giants in the best of 7 they would have killed them and probably made it 4-1.
>>
>>67835007
Sometimes you can't out ref the more dominant team. Golden State played like shit all night long. Act like the Warriors won't get every call in Game 5.
>>
18-1 is worse. OKC is a good team. This is bad but 18-1 is legendary.
>>
>>67834953
This is pretty big.

>"Curry is better than Michael Jordan. He would pull up from half court. MJ cant stop him."

This was unironically the talk all season. You were laughed at if you thought Curry wasnt basketball Jesus who could do anything
>>
>>67835038
Turns out all you had to do to stop him was hold onto his jersey or arm all night and have the refs let you do it.
>>
This has to be worse people. They broke 72-10, and became a part of a debate over whether or not they're better than that bulls team. Even Curry has been viewed as Jordan-esque.

This will shut all of that down. 18-1 Pats weren't in a conversation about being the best team of all time. They didn't break a ridiculous amount of regular season records like GSW has this year. This is wayyyy more embarrassing.
>>
>>67835069

Shut up faggot
>>
>>67834636
The giants weren't that good though. They had a stellar d-line but that was it. They just hot at the right time.
>>
>>67835028
>Act like the Warriors won't get every call in Game 5.

Sure, they probably will. Because the NBA is decided by refs, not really the players. Which is why it's pretty stupid to get so excited over it, it's like being happy Stone Cold got the pin.
>>
I've been hating on Curry for 2 years straight now, so these past few games have been absolutely beautiful to watch for me.

For 2 years I've had to deal with faggots saying shit like

>better than mj
>best offensive player ever
>warriors are the greatest team to ever play

/nba/ is getting btfo so hard
>>
>>67835069
Adams blocked his monkey ass twice straight up, and Curry was only invincible with illegal screens anyway.
>>
>>67835038

ehh i dont really remember it that way

what i remember is a unified agreement that jordan and the bulls are still the best but if the warriors won the champion this year that would prove they are "one of the best"

much more people hating on the warriors and saying they had no chance to beat the bulls than people unironically claiming this years warriors were better than the bulls
>>
>>67835069
>everything gets tougher in the playoffs

are the refs supposed to call every foul on every play? Is the game supposed to be a five hour free throw athon? Are you not aloud to play defense on Curry in the playoffs when you have his team on the ropes? so Curry is too soft to play through contact? Jordan would destroy him kek

Nothing to say about Green strong arming and throwing people to the ground? Sick defense there Apemond, good job.
>>
Probably this, to be honest. Pats just won a superbowl so the 18-1 has faded I guess. This is just an embarrassment to have the best record of all time in basketball, a feat achieved by literally NOBODY in history then to get BTFO, and I mean blown the FUCK out, before the finals is just shameful. I mean, it's not over yet but Jesus Christ it's been pretty sad.
>>
>>67834861
they steamrolled the vast majority of their competition, i don't remember 'multiple close calls'. i remember the ravens almost beating them but almost all of their other games were blowouts. there was no reason such a high powered team should lose to a 9-7 team.
>>
>>67835121
Fuck you even Dwight Howard was on TV saying it.

It was literally EVERYONE
>>
>>67835110
Is this the death of meme small ball? I fucking hate that shit, literally the cancer killing the league

>everyone has to shoot threes
>especially big men and seven footers

this is not how you play basketball
>>
>>67834654
Sure looks like it.
>>
>>67835110
Amen, dude.
>>
I hate the Warriors but agree that NBA refs can control the outcome. Wade flopped his way to a championship in 2006.
>>
>>67835180
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>67835117
>illegal screens

Remember in the first half when Curry hit a three that would cut it to 1, and they whistle an illegal screen on Bogut that they don't show a replay of. . . then the very next play Adams walks backwards into Barnes with an obvious moving screen and Durant hits a two to widen the lead back up? A five point swing, decided by a phantom whistle on one end and a no call on the other.

It was like that for the entire game, I was actually laughing at how WWE level it was.
>>
>>67835073
>18-1 Pats weren't in a conversation about being the best team of all time

Nice revisionist history Bawwwwwwwwwwwwston fag. That 16-0 Pats team was widely considered the best team of all time due to not only having the best offense of all time (in 2007 at least) but also a top 3 defense the same year. If they had actually went 19-0, there wouldn't be any debate as to who the greatest team and greatest QB of all time was.
>>
>>67835073

in my mind 18-1 was never that bad, as somebody who played football all growing up, and basketball in high school, football is more variable, the worse team wins more often, this is especially true at the professional level

also it all depends on how this series ends

if the warriors lose game 5 at home, especially if its by 8 or more, then we're getting one of the worst chokes of all time

but if they take it 6 games, its slightly less impactful, and if they go to seven even less

we have to wait, but this seems way bigger than 18-1 to me, although i disagree that they "weren't in a conversation about being the best team of all time", they definitely were in that conversation
>>
I do think the NBA wants lebron to win a title with Cleveland
>>
>>67835202
but they didn't
>>
>>67835180
Look at Game 7 in 2010

>Celtics allowed to play their defensive style through three quarters
>winning
>4th quarter starts
>suddenly the Celtics are being whistled every defensive possession and can do nothing
>meanwhile the Lakers get every ticky tack call that comes their way

the inconsistency of calls is the worse. Calling it differently from quarter to quarter, half to half, how is a player supposed to get into a rhythm if a call he gets in the first half he isn't getting in the second? Or if a defensive play he makes in the first quarter is ok, while in the fourth quarter the same play is whistled as a reach in, a foul, what have you.
>>
>>67835206

they at the end being the patriots ***
>>
>>67835226
That's why they're considered the ultimate chokers.
>>
File: offball.png (12 KB, 580x352) Image search: [Google]
offball.png
12 KB, 580x352
>>67835069
Durant has to deal with the same thing, so he earned tricks to back them off.

Curry gets held, and he also pushes off. Sometimes he pushes off when he is getting held, sometimes he pushes off just to create space. Physically he can't shed guys like Durant so his team uses questionable screens(see pic) to make life easier on him.
>>
>>67835198
but all season long when the same shit led you to 73-9, there was no problem there. Suddenly now that you aren't benefiting from the refball, now its a big problem that is ruining the league.
>>
Doesn't matter if okc wins they can't beat lebron
>>
>>67835198
There's no need to insult the WWE by comparing it to the NBA.
>>
18-1 wasn't even an upset, Brady was playing hurt
>>
>>67835160
I fucking hope so. It's fucking boring watching teams chuck so many threes, it's gotta be the most meme opinion ever to unironically enjoy watching a team shoot a fucking jumpshot 8/10 plays. Like you're so desperate to bandwagon a winning team that you're willing to look past the fact that it's painfully boring to watch.

>>67835170
remember, /nba/ is ALWAYS wrong
>>
>>67835202
>tp
>tf
>>
>>67835250
So you admit it.

And frankly I don't give a shit who wins, caring about a rigged league is stupid. I just can't see why so many people post dumb shit about LOOOOLLLLLBFTFO when it was a game determined more by the refs than the players.
>>
18-1 isn't that embarrassing. It's not like the pats played horribly. On paper, they should have destroyed the Giants, but the Giants got hot at the right time and pulled off a miracle. That Pats team is still one of the best team's ever, despite not winning that game.

This is a team that had single digit losses in the regular season, one the ship the year prior, had the first unanimous MVP and broke a ridiculous amount of records...and they're going to get knocked out in the WCF, not the NBA FINALS.

There's no comparison in my opinion. This is the most embarrassing choke of all time.

RIP memeiors
>>
File: 1451350006938.jpg (40 KB, 298x292) Image search: [Google]
1451350006938.jpg
40 KB, 298x292
I must be missing something

So the league is refballing against the new golden child, who just had a legendary season and brings in an assload of viewers, and wants OKC to blow them the fuck out too?

For what purpose
>>
>>67834218
>Lol at least they got 73-9 amirite?
>>
>people thinking OKC won't win the finals after beating GSW

The Cavs series is tied against the fucking Raptors lmao. OKC is playing out of their mind's and will be coming off the momentum of taking down the defending champs who also broke 72-10

the cavs will be the underdogs in that series
>>
>>67834373
If they had been swept by the Raptors in the Finals
>>
>>67835335
Cavs won't even get there. This championship is gonna suck.
>>
>>67835281
18-1 will always be the biggest choke of all time. Pats had to win *one* game against an inferior opponent - and blew it.
>>
>>67835279
There's nothing to admit. I find it absolutely hilarious that Warriors fans of all people are crying about refball.

>>67835270
It's terrible. And it's destroying my team in particular and I can't stand it. It's truly mind boggling

>1-10 from 3
>well, better keep shooting boys
>4-19
>keep shooting
>6-27
>keep shooting guys
>7-34
>c'mon keep at it
>8-39
>lol why do we keep losing?

It's astounding, trying to watch these teams chuck their way out of a deficit that is only growing larger because they keep heaving up threes early in the shot clock.
>>
>>67835163
>is curry shook?
Sure looks like it
>>
File: 1451276404973.jpg (95 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1451276404973.jpg
95 KB, 900x900
>yfw Lowry wins one for da norf
>>
>>67835343
>going to suck

It's already going to be 100x more exciting without the memers chucking. I would prefer to see a Thunder-Cavs series, but it would be exciting to see Toronto make it to the finals. I mean, they'd get absolutely raped, but it would be exciting for their franchise and city. Leafs would become bball fans
>>
>>67835140
They nearly lost to the Giants in week 17.

This "Giants were shit" meme needs to die.
>>
>>67835386
Yeah, good point. As long as those west coast fags die in vain then I'll be happy. The only thing better than losing their last game will be if their plane crashes on the way home.
>>
2001 Lakers would destroy this meme warriors team. So would the bulls.
>>
>>67834218
>apehoop fans think their scripted league will ever have a huge upset like 18-1
Maybe if Jordan got swept by supersonics when basketball was competitive and felt real

This shit feels like a setup for sa bad tv show
The "stars" are losing and something clicks where they come back from this deficit and later win the chip
It is too fucking obvious
Cap this
>>
If this happens, I think it would have to be up there.

The shock of the Patriots losing in that one game was more explosive, because the Pats had been dominant for years and were just about to completely obliterate the rest of the league in terms of achievement.

And then BAM, outa nowhere the greatest team of all time (I'm from Boston -- Middlesex county -- this was all the talk was about here, and even nationally) got blown out by the single luckiest catch in the history of football. On the biggest stage.

I'd still say 18-1 is worse if the GSW do go on to lose, but the sheer overwhelming favorites they were to win this year, what with their record and the meme unanimous MVP and COTY and all that, makes this have a pretty powerful impact too.
>>
>>67835397
i never said they were shit, they just weren't nearly as good as the patriots.
>>
>>67835386
they're going to refball the raps into the finals so the thunder can't lose thus the spurs can't get durant because it's bad for the nba when the same teams keep winning.
>>
>>67835386
Though it would be amusing to have Tronno be given the title.

Which teams are the heels and which are the faces?
>>
>>67835364
>There's nothing to admit.

Except you completely admitted refs determine game outcomes. Are you logic deficient?
>>
>>67835437
>the 90s
>competitive

any real basketball fan knows that Jordan beat up on a league nearly crippled by over expansion and full of a bunch of pretenders after the great teams of the 80s got too old
>>
>>67835488
>early to mid 90s
>not competitive
>>
>>67835482
At no point was I ever arguing against refs determining the out come of games. I was only every mocking Golden State bandwagoners for crying all of a sudden about refball when they aren't benefiting from it.
>>
>>67835513
You thought they were competitive. But they really weren't. That's what Stern and his cronies wanted you to think. Good goy
>>
>>67835519
>At no point was I ever arguing against refs determining the out come of games.

So like I said. You admit it.
>>
>>67835477
>bad for the NBA when the same team keeps winning
>not understanding how the world works

kys
>>
>>67835419
So would the thunder apparently.
>>
>>67834814
confirmed for not having watched the 1st quarter this game kek

they were down 22-8 within the first few minutes, and actually came back within 4.
>>
>>67835477
>mrkrabs.jpg
>>
>>67834218
I hope they lose and both Curry and Manziel OD on heroin a couple days later
>>
>>67834386
>NBA is more ref controlled than the NFL, generally the better team wins games in the NFL. In the NBA it depends on how it's being called.

This literally could not be more incorrect. Every part of your 2 sentences is wrong.
>>
>>67835635
>This literally could not be more incorrect.
The Sacramento Kings would like a word with you
>>
>>67835594
yeah because all the fans love seeing spurs or lakers winning the chip every season

>kys
kys
>>
>>67835477
Why would he go to a team that he beat?
>>
>>67835571
And like I said, there's nothing to admit, I was never saying that the NBA isn't rigged
>>
>>67834218
cheatriots fangays trying so hard lul

nothing will ever ever EVER diminish the hilarity of 18-1, the greatest failure in the history of sports
>>
File: 18-1.webm (3 MB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
18-1.webm
3 MB, 768x432
>>67835651

>holding on every play
>>
>>67835705
>be GOAT team
>score only 14 points against the giants
>>
This just shows how pointless the regular season is. I never start watching NBA until the conference semi finals.
>>
>>67835651
Literally every year there are highly suspect calls in multiple playoff games in the NFL. Every year, without fail. The NBA and NFL are equally rigged, as are the MLB and NHL. Because why would you go to the trouble to only rig one of the four pro sports leagues? You rig one, you're gonna rig them all.
>>
>>67835666
it's a known fact the spurs want him the only thing that will stop him from leaving is a chip.
>>
>>67835705
In the NFL, as in the NBA, there are tons of calls you could make every single play. Do you really want these games turned into five hour FT contests or foul offs?
>>
https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/735333439491215360
>>
>>67835727
mlb and nhl are hard as fuck to rig just because scoring is such a crap shoot in both of them
NFL/NBA you can just keep on giving/taking away scoring opportunities
>>
>>67835324
epic comeback story

this is the hero's darkest hour
>>
>>67835791
They are rigged in some way, I just don't care enough to watch them and figure it out.
>>
File: rodgers_70yd.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
rodgers_70yd.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>67835753

so how can you imply one is rigged but not the other? The NBA literally has 1 notable case of "rigging" and that was for personal gain, not for the league
>>
>>67835801
Any time you hear them start to push these "epic developing storylines", it just screams RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED to me.
>>
>>67835809
Strike zones, famalam
>>
>>67835791
nhl you just make up a call and send a player into the box. it happens all the time like the refpuck today to make sure the pens won
>>
>>67835110
>2 years
No-one said any of that until 6 months ago at most
>>
>>67835810
I'm implying that both the NBA and NFL are rigged, as well as the MLB and NHL, keep up. Going with the lone gunman theory eh? Let me know how that works out.
>>
>>67835810
You're not actually implying that Tim Donaghy acted alone, are you?
>>
>>67835842
Tampa spent the first two periods making sure the Pens won too.
>>
>>67835809
the only way to rig a baseball game is to get the players to lose on purpose. its a foolproof sport.
>>
>>67835651
2002 WCF Game 6 - the day basketball ended.
>>
The Worriers situation. The Pats only had one shot to win it all. The worriers have blown 3 games now and still have a chance to win.

But they won't.
>>
>>67834636
No, because football playoffs are round robin. The lesser team can beat the better team sometimes. "Any given Sunday" you stupid fuck.
>>
>>67834664
David vs. a faster, stronger, more skilled David who also cheats to ensure success?
>>
>>67834218
>1981 ECF
>76ers up 3-1 vs Celtics
>Boston a team that got by on a meme like Larry Bird is finally done, nothing more embarrassing. It's over.
You're gonna want to wait to make this thread until OKC Thunder wins 4 games.
>>
>>67835854
>ERRYTHANG IZ UH CONSPIRACY
k
>>
>>67834581
Don't even have to look at the boxscore to know how badly they outrebounded them. You're arguing with a dumbass
>>
>>67835850
/lifelong/ curry-hater
>>
>>67836004
this
>>
>>67836376
>NOTHING IZ UH CONSPIRACY
>EVERYTHANG IS FINE
>OBEY CONSUME REPRODUCE

keep your head in the sand faggot, see if i care
>>
I don't care about Golden State at all, but you people are making me pray for them to win.
>>
Who is in op pic?
>>
Is memoirs fan just so mad that his team is playing like shit that he's accusing all pro sports of rigging games?

There is always a light at the end of the tunnel friend. No need to be upset.
>>
NBA has to be the most rigged American sport, followed by the NFL. The NBA even rigs the draft, lol. Baseball needs to fall in line and get a Yankees vs Dodgers World Series.
>>
>>67840603
All pro sports are rigged, memoirs fans are just upset that they weren't getting the advantage of the whistles for the first time all season.
>>
File: warriors.jpg (234 KB, 720x892) Image search: [Google]
warriors.jpg
234 KB, 720x892
>Jus trying to get home.........with a win

Wasn't meant to be.
>>
>>67840677
>>67840699
>i-it's all rigged

t. Dumb cucks

Are you Knicks fans?
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.