[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since soccer is the most popular """""""Sport"""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Golden_State_Warriors_logo.svg.png (158 KB, 838x1024) Image search: [Google]
Golden_State_Warriors_logo.svg.png
158 KB, 838x1024
Since soccer is the most popular """""""Sport""""" among 3rd world countries shouldn't they deserve a board dedicated to it?

/sp/ is for sport discussions i get that but they literally consume over 70% of all threads here..
On a sidenote who do you think win tonight.

OKC or GSW?

Golden State-117

OKC- 105
>>
>>67822087
Shit thread.
>>
>>67822087
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt
>>
>>67822087
>watching the NBA after it was confirmed to be rigged
>>
>>67822160
this

nigmund green should be suspended.
>>
>>67822087
shit sport

if i want to watch monkeys run around grabbing each others dicks, i'll go to the zoo
>>
>>67822087
>he watches the NBA
>>
>>67822087
hey lets score on eachother almost every possession and not play defense and just when the game gets interesting with 2 minutes to go lets start calling timeouts

>prison hoop

not even once
>>
/asp/ exists for a reason
>>
>>67823848
or ur mum's house
>>
patrician sports:
soccer
baseball
tennis
horse racing
golf
boxing
cricket
cycling

what else
>>
>>67824322
>baseball
>sport
>>
>>67824217

>Only shit tier defenses get scored on every possession

>Timeouts are called at the end of close games to start making a strategy to force over-time or win.

You're literally stupid alot better than

>Lets watch manlets run up a field for 90 minutes without scoring

>Tie game

>Team A beats Team B team C wins

>No salary cap

>90 minutes where teams rarely score more then 2 goals

No thanks cuck
>>
>>67824328
see
>>67822150
>>
>>67824322
NFL (not all handegg because college is for bydlo)
>>
>>67824335
prison hoop
>promotes individualism
>spurs, warriors and whatever team legod is on are only relevant teams EVER
>pussy fouls
>7 ft tall guy can dunk omg so impressive
>music playing during game
>more pussy fouls for breathing on someone
>>
I dunno man there have been a metric fuckload of apejump threads around recently. Which is weird given that only one country gives a shit about it.
>>
>>67824525
butthurt that you can't jump, hobbitfag?
>>
>>67824322
Baseball, horse racing, and golf aren't the only good sports listed
>>
>>67824558
No, it's just an objectively basic sport that only one country legitimately cares about, yet every fucking day some geniuses spam "apologise" everywhere as if we actually know who these niggers are. At least football thread being spammed are justified, because pretty much every country on the planet cares about football.
>>
>>67824295
And what reason is that?
>>
>>67824758
I somewhat agree, but I think all of those types of threads are cancerous anyways so it doesn't matter. It's like asking which cancer is better
>>
>>67822087
>Euros about to start

Oh are you in for a ride....

Seriously, do yourself a favor and don't visit /sp/ from June 10 to July 10

If you're already mad now, you're gonna go nuts once the Euros start, my friend.
>>
>>67824482

>promotes individualism

Literally nothing wrong with this.

>spurs, warriors and whatever team legod is on are only relevant teams EVER

Warriors weren't relevant until a few years ago you clown.

>pussy fouls

pussy "OH NO THAT MAN GRAZED ME I BETTER SIT ON THE GROUND AND INTENTIONALLY BURN THE CLOCK TO SLOW DOWN THE GAME AND BORE THE SHIT OUT OF EVERYONE" soccer players

>7 ft tall guy can dunk omg so impressive

It is, considering the hoop is elevated nearly at nearly twice their height. And 7' isn't the average NBA player's height.

>music playing during game

Literally nothing wrong with creating atmosphere.

>more pussy fouls for breathing on someone

more pussy fouls for looking at someone in soccer
>>
>>67824982
There will be Copa América as well, this time yankees will play too.
>>
File: commie_nazi_by_unit_076-d4d702z.png (267 KB, 900x1264) Image search: [Google]
commie_nazi_by_unit_076-d4d702z.png
267 KB, 900x1264
>>67824482
>>promotes individualism
You have a problem with this, unAmerican CommieNazi?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.