[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They're going to let him get away with it again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1445273696057.jpg (67 KB, 534x627) Image search: [Google]
1445273696057.jpg
67 KB, 534x627
They're going to let him get away with it again
>>
Shady Brady will be remembered as a cheat and never be allowed in the HoF
>>
File: g1g1g1.png (2 MB, 924x1060) Image search: [Google]
g1g1g1.png
2 MB, 924x1060
>me whenever I see one of these shit faggot threads
>>
Fuck Tom Brady and all the Cheatriots """"""""""fans""""""""""""
>>
How the fuck do the Jets keep getting away with losing?
>>
>>67817355
The league hates us
>>
>>67817355
>>67817415
>have an opportunity to reach the playoffs for the first time in years
>get cucked by Rex "Sexy Rexy" Ryan
I laugh every time
>>
>>67816215
How so? The 2nd Court of Appeals is going to deny him and he'll have to petition the Supreme Court, which doesn't have to hear the case, they can simply say "no", and he'll still be suspended while waiting to hear the supreme court's response.
>>
>>67816668
>Tommy 2 Chokes
>equivalent to Montana
Lol, maybe if he didn't shit his pants when 18-1 style
>>
>>67817585
Lmfao

So what brady lost two owls when he won four? The two owls he lost just means his team made it farther into the playoffs than yours did.
>>
>>67816215
it doesn't even matter, we don't play them until week 11.
>>
Threadly reminder Peyton Manning's final touchdown pass came off a Tom Brady interception.
>>
God damn Brady makes /sp/ act like babbies

Did he huuuurt your feeeewings? Holy shit you guys are complete pussies
>>
>>67817476
Didn't help that Fitzpatrick went all interception happy.
>>
>>67817476
>people pretend they like Rex Ryan now that he's off the Jets
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.