[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he thinks Lebron can carry a team by himself ZERO killer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 11
File: lecuck.jpg (12 KB, 165x215) Image search: [Google]
lecuck.jpg
12 KB, 165x215
>he thinks Lebron can carry a team by himself

ZERO killer instinct. ZERO. How can anyone in their right mind compare this joke to Jordan?
>>
Jordan's dad killing instinct tho
>>
File: Lelbron.webm (641 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Lelbron.webm
641 KB, 480x480
>>67812875
It's all young kids. Jordan took over in the 4th ESPECIALLY in the playoffs. Lebeta cries and defers to his teammates in the cluth.
>>
they didn't allow lebron to have a pippen until the tail end of his career because he would have raped the nba. FACT. they won't even let him have a goat coach like all the other greats because it would be a pure massacre.
>>
I am fine with LeBron being the second-greatest player in NBA history.
>>
>>67814181
>they didn't allow lebron to have a pippen until the tail end of his career because he would have raped the nba.

So are you saying that Lebeta has been in "the tail end of his career" since he turned 25 years old?
>>
>>67814204
>the second-greatest player in NBA history.
you mean the second greatest small forward in NBA history, right?
>>
>>67812875
How much does a team weigh?
>>
He's a little bitch
>>
I've seen the Jordan comparisons die down since he got BTFO by the Spurs again and left Miami. Now the comparison seems to be with Magic.
>>
>>67814221
he spent seven seasons with nobodies in cleveland. the prime of your career aint after 30
>>
>>67814379
He joined the Heat when he was 25.
>>
>>67814379

These are the types of retards we have to share /sp/ with. I think this board definitely peaked in 2011.
>>
>>67814409
he was 26 years old during his first season with a REAL team. it's not the age you start it's the age you finish. mj got to start playing with pippen just 3 seasons into his career. not to mention having hof coach phil jackson...
>>
>>67814423
yes people like you who get shit on and can't provide a single counter point because 4chan is le epic trol xD
>>
File: kfc-sogood.png (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
kfc-sogood.png
29 KB, 400x400
>>67812875
Again:

The Bulls were a team.

The Cavs are Lebron and four scrubs.
>>
>>67814458

By your logic, MJ was "already 25 years old" when Pippen was drafted and coming off the bench as a rookie until he became a full time starter in his 3rd season. Phil didn't even start coaching the team until 2 years after Pippen was drafted.

>>67814465

Well... this line:

>they didn't allow lebron to have a pippen until the tail end of his career because he would have raped the nba. FACT.

was enough to prove that you're mentally handicapped and most likely underage.
>>
Larry Bird>Lebron
>>
>>67814541
most of your logic is proven irrelevant by these two points

1. mj had pippen and jackson three seasons into his career
2. lbj had nobody for seven seasons

lebron toiled with nobodies for seven fucking seasons, mj less than half. you have no counterpoint here, just another circular argument about age. lbj will have started as many games as mj did in his entire career after next season. wear and tear becomes a factor after having to carry nobodies and play all those brutal as fuck playoff minutes. oh and btw, lbj has played and continues to play more playoff games than mj ever did.
>>
>>67812875
I mean Scottie Pippen is a top 10 player of all time as well as Dennis Roddman probably being Top 20
>>
>>67814458
So 25,5 years old is tail end of his career?
>>
>>67814634
>play more play off games
>end up with 4 fewer rings
ayyy
>>
>>67814541
>Canadian

Don't you have some refugees to welcome in?
>>
>>67814641
he had already been playing for 7 years when he joined the heat. 7 years is the halfway point or a little over it for most good players
>>
>>67814641
when you start at 18.5 years old out of high school and rack up seven seasons and 71 fucking playoff games prior, yes.

i mean look at kobe. he was basically a corpse after 33
>>
>>67814671
>>67814677
>le afletic marvel xD
>le best conditioned athlete ever xD
>tail end of career begins at 25
ayyy
>>
>>67814634
and who were Pippen and Jackson when they joined the Bulls? Thats right they were nobodies. Pippen was drafted #5 by Seattle and wasn't even a starter his first year. Its known that he became better because of training with MJ, especially 1 on 1 games after practice. Phil was just at the right place at the right time, just like when he was in LA with Kobe and Shaq.
>>
>>67814688
yeah i mean except for the stephen curry memeior bandwagon dickriders who just joined sp your career only begins then
>>
>>67814688
i didn't say that was the tail-end, that was the other guy
all i'm saying is that it's incredible he's still able to do the physical things he's able to do. this is his 13th season in the league and his seventh consecutive post-season appearance. the number of minutes he's played is ridiculously high
>>
>>67814677
>i mean look at kobe. he was basically a corpse after 33
He averaged 27/6/6 at 34 and only a torn achilles broke him. A torn achilles is a freak accident, not a wear and tear injury.
>>
>>67814634
>1. mj had pippen and jackson three seasons into his career

Again, Pippen was drafted 3 years after MJ and came off the bench most of the time for the first couple of years before becoming a starter. Phil started coaching the team 5 years after MJ was drafted.

2. lbj had nobody for seven seasons

He had a lot of good role players come and go but at one point he actually did get to play with old Shaw.

Lebeta went ring chasing at 25 years old which was when he was basically entering his prime. Wade and Bosh are far better teammates than Love and Irving.
>>
>>67814725
he had good averages and died to achieve them on a team that had no chance at winning the finals.
>>
The NBA is soft as fuck anyways. Fact is Lebron leaving Cleveland was a bitch move. Especially since he made the finals with the Cavs. 90's NBA built around their superstars and competed every year. They didn't switch teams and fire the coach because they couldn't beat the Bulls. Lets be honest, Lebron is an all time great but he's not anywhere near MJ. MJ had comparable athleticism but his fundamentals were way beyond Lebrons.
>>
>>67814739
team chemistry is important. those early years were foundational to their success.

and you're saying fossil shaq was good lmfao he could barely run the court he was like greg oden damn stfu you retard. tell me what those "good" role players did without him.
>>
Lebron took 3 fucking shots in the 4th qtr today. 3 shots and they were all right under the rim. He even had 6'0" Kyle Lowery in the post and passed the ball away. MJ would whoop his teammates ass if he only got 3 shots in a close 4th qtr .
>>
if Lebron entered the league after college he'd have a different career path. ESPN fucked his head as would any teenager be fucked by spotlight. see bieber
>>
>>67814781
it's been ingrained into him that he can't do it alone
he tried to do it alone in cleveland for years after his debut
that's why he defers so much
>>
>>67814777

I've proven you wrong on so many points already, use google for the rest and educate yourself.
>>
>>67814720
hes been to 11 straight playoffs
>>
How about the fact that Lebron once said "Im entering my name in the dunk contest." Yet he never did. MJ won it 2x against fucking Dominique Wilkins. Even Kobe won 1. Lebron is great but at this point he's not even better than Larry and Magic. Larry Bird was a killer and had killer instinct. He would tell the other team where he was going to shoot the game winner from and still do it. Lebron can be 3 ft from the rim and he's looking for teammates to hit 3's.
>>
>>67814809
you've proven that you accidented your way into inputting messages on an indonesian competitive scat board. now pls go and stay go
>>
>>67814796
thats not even an excuse lol. Its like saying he doesn't do it because he can't do it lol. Thats why this comparison to MJ nonsense needs to fucking end. MJ hit a game winner as a freshman at UNC to win an NCAA championship. MJ has iconic game winning shots and performances in the finals. Off the top of your head, name 1 Lebron iconic Finals moment.
>>
>>67814837
>name 1 Lebron iconic Finals moment.
When he had to be taken out of the game late in the 4th because of an air conditioner.
>>
>>67814837
the only fond memory i have of mj game winner is infamous push off

lebron is pretty clutch in playoffs. just not in reg season. although it's a stupid argument. you don't need to make clutch shots when your team is winning all the time or losing badly all the time.
>>
Look at Bulls vs Blazers Game 1 where the Blazers coach said MJ wasn't a "great shooter". MJ dropped 39pts on them and even 6 3 pointers in the 1st half. Lebron is infamous for cracking under pressure and look what he does today...3 fucking shots in the 4th qtr when his team needed him. I even called it with 5 mins left, I said "oh boy time for Lebron to crack and look for teammates to bail him out." Fucking Channing Frye took twice as many shots as Lebron in the 4th. He's probably the greatest physical force ever combined with great skills and IQ but he can't fucking post up someone 8 inches shorter than him? He can't get the ball near the free throw line and just attempt to attack? Not that he missed shots, he didn't even fucking attempt it.
>>
>>67814881
>don't need to be clutch
Just stop already, stick to soccer Muhammad.
>>
Why do people hate Lebron so much? Has he actually done anything bad? I still don't get it.

It's like you can spend all your energy to hate actual bad people in this world and you spend all of your time hating on this fictional media created nigger you never met.
>>
just gonna leave this here,

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/lebron-may-be-the-most-clutch-playoff-shooter-of-his-generation/

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2015/5/11/8584749/lebron-james-michael-jordan-game-winning-shots

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/106689/making-the-historical-comparison-between-lebron-james-other-all-time-greats
>>
>>67814931
it's major media conditioning us to be accepting and wanting the inevitable scandle that they are waiting to release in his post prime years.
>>
>>67814931
>Why do people hate Lebron so much?

>constantly shoved down our throats as the new GOAT since 2002
>constantly fails at living up to those expectations
>a billion excuses after every failure
>100% of glory when things actually work out
>>
>>67814931
Its not hate, its the hype. Lebron is the greatest basketball player in the world and thats why its perplexing how he can only take 3 shots in the 4th qtr. I rarely watch NBA anymore because it just seems shit compared to the 90's NBA I grew up with but I watch Lebron because he's great. Thats why I was pissed when he wouldn't shoot the ball today while his team was losing. He had 6'0" Kyle Lowery in the post and passed the ball, he wasn't even double teamed or anything. He didn't even TRY to post him up. He is no MJ and thats what this whole thing is about.
>>
>>67814947
Okay, still doesn't explain why you care so much to dedicate posting about how much you hate him on the internet.
>>67814956
He's old and not as confident in his ability anymore.
>>
>>67814947
When I would watch MJ and the game was close I thought MJ would hit the game winner. With Kobe, I knew he would take the shot but was 50/50 if it was going in. With Lebron, I think he won't even shoot he did that for an entire 4th quarter.
>>
What Lebron lacks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5o1rd09R1Q
>>
File: legoat32.png (328 KB, 594x334) Image search: [Google]
legoat32.png
328 KB, 594x334
>>
File: 1433983193084.jpg (153 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1433983193084.jpg
153 KB, 1024x768
>>
File: legoat2.jpg (135 KB, 650x350) Image search: [Google]
legoat2.jpg
135 KB, 650x350
>>
File: we are all witnessess.jpg (185 KB, 852x640) Image search: [Google]
we are all witnessess.jpg
185 KB, 852x640
Don't forget this one... he's already untouchable!
>>
>>67815010
GOAT
>>
>>67815049
he lost
>>
>>67815283
it was literally lebron vs the warriors.
>>
>>67812875
>stays on East to get free entry to finals
>fuck up

Most overrated player in sports history, least clutch player in NBA, flopper and pussy. Perfect nr. 2 in any team but average number 1 guy.
>>
>>67815049
>18-38
>11-35
>14-34
>>
>>67815010

>you will never be emotionally raped by Larry Legend

why live?
>>
>>67815010
>white guy better than black guy according to white guy

ugh
>>
>>67814705
>drafted #5
>nobody
I don't agree with the LeBitch dickrider, but that is a hell of a stretch.
>>
>>67815088
It doesn't anger me too much, but there are NBA babies who will look back on this stat in like 20 years and forget how shit the East was nearly every year he played. Of course hes going to beat 50-win teams in that weak ass conference.
>>
>>67815088
the more 50 win teams there are to beat the easier the conference is.
>>
Even Jordan needed Pippen, bro.
>>
>>67819172
Pippen is underrated because people want to overrate Jordan and if you accept Pippen was a great player then the Jordan meme begins to crumble.

Almost feel bad for the guy, he is intentionally overlooked because of people's desire to fanboy a teammate he had. Oh well, he got a hot wife so he won in the end I suppose.
>>
Only man I ever saw take the complete weight, was Timmy Thomas in '11. Man was fire incarnate.
>>
>>67819238
Iverson in '01, Brady in '11 & llelbron last year, but they lost.
>>
>>67813098
Guy's made of glass damn. I think my little brother could beat him up
>>
File: 1992-dream-team.jpg (229 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1992-dream-team.jpg
229 KB, 1024x576
Is Lebron better than these guys?
>>
>>67816261
>thompson, smith, shumpert, marion, mozgov

Nah, he had a solid supporting cast. If he was a great as he pretended to be he could've brought it home with that group.
>>
lebron is not a pure scorer which makes it problematic at end of games... he cant just take over and get buckets like jordan or durant
>>
File: 1458143315627.jpg (17 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
1458143315627.jpg
17 KB, 250x245
>>67819452
Drexler looks like a 45 year old Westbrook
>>
>>67819452
Only Jordan, Magic & Bird are better.
>>
File: alive.png (44 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
alive.png
44 KB, 630x420
>>67819487
>disrespecting Sir Charles
>>
>>67819452
>Christian Laettner
Every time
>>
>>67819532
Court vision alone, son.

Barkley was great & all.
>>
>>67814484
Lebron picks the team
>>
>>67819588
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsBh1aenBw0

Lebron can't do that and he should be able to, while Barkley could do that and he shouldn't have been able to
>>
>>67819463
no bench
all their starters overplayed minutes
three of those guys don't start or play this season
all against the same team that just broke the record for wins in a season in the allegedly superior west.

this isn't even bait. you're flat out retarded
>>
>>67819452
>all these legends
>christian fucking laettner

every time.
>>
>>67814484
Love & Irving are four star talent this time.

This T. series is calling in to question the ONE knock on leBron... absolutely zero killer instinct.
>>
>>67819452
how many times do you think they ripped laettner's boipussi in the hotel guys
>>
>>67819705
more like nba handing out fat pay checks to the refs and star players to extend the conf finals to 6+

lebron could have easily taken over last game and you know it.
>>
>>67819695
>no bench

Delly, Perk, Miller, Jones. Not the best second unit but once again, if Lebron was as great as given credit for it should've been more than enough,
>>
>>67819781
>delly
was literally on iv's from playing so many mins
>perk
done nothing since boston could barely play 10mins without fouling out. he's a good locker room presence tho
>jones
can't play defense, can only shoot threes, only has a job because of lebron
>miller
he's been dead for years

none of these guys play anything but garbage mins besidea delly because they're a tier below bench rotation players.

the team that won the title had three legitimate #1s, the deepest bench in basketball and a goat coach.
>>
>>67819729
Jordan would have pregamed that shit. Head games, talk trash, keep foot on neck. No one wants to see more Toronto.
>>
>>67819934
if lebron had stayed with miami instead of running at the first sign of adversity he wouldn't have been in that situation in the first place.
>>
>>67819991
he still wants to win a title with his home team. irving/love isn't exactly a downgrade from wade and blood clot bosh. if that faggot joe johnson would have chosen cleveland they would be a lock right now.
>>
>>67819934
>was literally on iv's from playing so many mins

that has absolutely nothing to do with whatever you think it does. I work as an exercise physiologist, this is a common practice. Just because it sounds crazy doesnt mean it is ya know.
>>
>>67820040
ok kid
>>
>>67814236
Enough for LeBron to carry
>>
to be honest I don't think the NBA is against a Raptors title because it boosts basketballs popularity in Canada which remains a largely untapped market. If the league is looking to expand there's only a few major US cities left, maybe Seattle and some other OKC tier irrelevant cities.

Canada has 2 or 3 other cities over 2million+ in the metro areas

Sure maybe this year TV revenues take a hit in the USA but Raptors doing well is ultimately good for the future of the sport

Thoughts?
>>
>>67817037
>>67819145
it's photoshopped you retards
>>
>>67813098
for such a huge athletic black man he sure is a pussy, at least our diving faggot football players are all twink manlets
>>
>>67814725
torn achilies is a wear and tear injury, and it's career ending for most every athlete. only person who played through it I can think of that remained the same level is kevin pietersen, and pakipaddle isn't exactly the most demanding sport athletically
>>
>>67819544
>>67819704
>>67819724
why was he there?

White quota?
Jew quota?
>>
>>67821057
swap kobe with lebron, my comment doesn't change.
>>
>>67820030
Kek
>this delusion

Wade even at 34 is massively superior than cuckboy kyrie Irving. And bosh is slightly superior than love at everything except rebounding.
>>
>>67822755
kyrie is outperforming wade as a second or third scoring option
the only thing bosh has on love is scoring around the painted area and that doesn't help bron any whereas love spreads the floor keeping the big man out of the lane
>>
>>67821245
they made this weird choice of bringing a college guy as some sort of symbol of something
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.