[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When is the Stanley cup final? I've made a decision to watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1463939132730.jpg (47 KB, 540x393) Image search: [Google]
1463939132730.jpg
47 KB, 540x393
When is the Stanley cup final? I've made a decision to watch it this year. Will it likely be a Canadian team vs a US one?
>>
>>67806192
It'll be two places known as "Bay", the setting the rap song Country Grammar or a place that's only not a shithole because it has the rest of PA to be compared to.
>>
>>67806192
No
In fact, not a single canadian team qualified for the playoffs this year!
>>
>Canadian team
>Playing for the Stanley Cup
A Canadian team most likely hasn't won the Stanley Cup in your lifetime
>>
>>67806257
>>67806268
>>67806276
How shitty. Why is there so much banter then about who's won it the most? Also thought Canadians were hockey gods since its the only sport >they care about
>>
>>67806304
To be fair, all the US teams are filled with Canadian players. Canada still owns the sport. Just ask Finland
>>
>>67806304
The Stanley Cup is awarded to the winner of the NHL playoffs. NHL teams aren't made exclusively of players in that city or country.

Canada has back-to-back Olympic golds in ice hockey (Women's too, I think) and they just won the IIHF World Championship (while all the best players weren't playing)
>>
>>67806304
Because the US teams are still mostly Canadian players
>>
>>67806304
>mfw a britbong thinks that the EPL in its heyday was actually English
>>
>>67806192
No you picked a bad year full of memes it's likely going to be Tampa Bay vs St Louis.
No canadian teams in the post season
>>
>>67806304
dude did you just go to the NHL wikipedia and start reading lol
>>
Canadian are only good when playing in corrupt internationals like the IIHF when they can pay off refs
>>
>>67807944
Check rosters as close back as the 90s. You'll be surprised how English they are.
>>
>>67808163
You should probaly read up on the bossman arrest.
>>
>>67808132
>canada
>pay
have you seen the price of oil?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.