[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pirlo on MLS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: downloadfile.jpg (35 KB, 640x422) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
35 KB, 640x422
>"It’s a very hard league to play in. It’s very physical, there’s a lot of running. So there is a lot of physical work and to me, in my mind, too little play,” said Pirlo.
http://reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0YB23Y

What did he mean by this?
>>
>What did he mean by this?

I'm fucking old, man. This league isn't made for manlets like me.
>>
>yuro """"""""""""athletes""""""""""""
>>
Little focus on tactics, lots of focus on tackling and running like headless chicken.
>>
All physical work and too little play make Andrea a dull boy.
>>
>>67804883
*buys a boat*
oh yeah yeah mls is great
*buys a lambo*
... with all that running
*eats some pasta*
and not even talk about kicking
*buys a condo*
>>
The league is nothing but pace babies with no skill. Especially in defense. They don't even teach tactics to defenders in this country, sadly.
>>
>>67804883
He's trying to justify why he looks like absolute garbage for NYCFC. The easiest thing in the world for Italian players to do is blame the lack of 'le classy tactics' for their own shortcomings (i.e 7-0 losses). It's their favourite past-time.

He knew what he was letting himself in for when he joined MLS, but his greedy wop mentality got the better of him, otherwise he would've stayed in Italy brushing his hair in the mirror and getting his beard moisturised with carbonara sauce.
>>
if a game has many technical mistakes, you have to work alot to get the ball back. i under stand what he's trying to say. It's more satisfying to run alot when your team is in possesion but running after the ball is just annoying
>>
Pirlo is one sexy motherfucker. Pity he's shit
>>
>>67804883
he meant the mls is shit
>>
>>67807402
that's why his form has been so poor right
>>
>>67807432
No, his form is shit because he is an old man.
>>
>>67807402

pirlo is over the hill, it's not the mls's fault that the players won't just let him dribble around without challenging him
>>
On par with the "barcelona play the right way" meme, this is my favorite

>get BTFO 0-7
>blame the league
>>
>>67804914
I like you Fritz.
>>
>>67807507
He mustve aged 15 years one second after signing an MLS contract eh?
>>
the mls is a pretty physical league even though the tactics and technique are shit, so it isnt really a good retirement league for euro players, especially ones that were never really that athletic
>>
>>67804883
He means that the MlelS coaches favour the physical side of the game, ignoring the more technical/tactical aspects of it, which are, arguably, more important
>>
>>67804883
He means he can't dive at the slightest hint of contact while jogging a field for 90 minutes

>the mean scary americans are playing too rough a bloo bloo
>>
>>67808023

>taking anything away from the class and career that pirlo has
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.