[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Press F to pay respects. We will never forget you, Louis... #respect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 9
File: van_laal.jpg (154 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
van_laal.jpg
154 KB, 1500x1000
Press F to pay respects. We will never forget you, Louis... #respect
>>
>shit on and mock LvG's united
>gets fired
>he dindu he was a great manager

ABUism is a mental illness
>>
>>67770044
the youth he brought through along with the development of chris smalling is a success story tho
>>
>>67770062

yeah, shame about the shite mid-table tier football
>>
Is this confirmed yet?
>>
I think it was the best thing to do to let LVG go, he is obviously starting to suffer from severe mental problems due to the stress.Better to let him go before he has a complete meltdown live at some press conference and be taken away in a straightjacket.
Blind and Mata and Lingard and Carrick and Rojo also better start getting their feelrs out for another club, with Mou in charge they wont even make the bench.
>>
>>67770044
Despite all the shit he took, he finished 5 points off 2nd place, and 4 points behind the Spurs who sucked off by the media for months.

He deserves credit.
>>
>sex machoism
>squeeze my ass
>LOUIE VAN GALS ARMY

What other amazing quotes did he deliver? Despite his boring style of play, it was fun having him as a manager. Rashford probably wouldn't have had his debut if it wasn't for all those injuries and LVG giving him a chance.
>>
>>67770005
>We will never forget you, Louis
Speak for yourself
>>
>>67770547
actually he cooled down considerably, should have seen him in his Dutch years.
>>
>>67771147
>look at the data
>>
>>67771279
What are you quoting?
>>
>>67771288
van gaal's spreadsheets
>>
>>67771399
oh my b.
>>
>>67771147
HELLO, HELLO, PAY ATTENSHUN TO THE MANASHUR
>>
>>67770005

I like him since the season he fucked Farça so hard that they didn't even qualify for the CL.
>>
>>67771147
>Enjoy your mince pies and your wine
>>
>>67770044
It's all sarcasm you idiot, no one in their right mind would think he's a good manager.
>>
LOUIS VAN LAAALS ARMY!
>>
>>67774402
But he actually IS a good manager. Not that a coke sniffing monkey like yourself would know anything about that.
>>
>>67774517
>omg he subbed off a keeper he's a great manager
fuck off
>>
>>67774517
He won the champions league with an Ajax youth team you cunt. They almost won it 2 years in a row.
>>
>>67776965
this meant for >>67775549
>>
Man Utd are fucking delusional, what happens when Mourinho bombs? they gonna fire him too?

Just keep firing until they win
>>
>>67777165
pretty much.
>>
Typical Van Gaal
-comes to broken club
-reforms team, teaches basics
-gets fired before the team is even used to him
-next coach will build up on his work and be celebrated for being a god

Happened in Barcelona, at Bayern and partically Ajax. Fucking sad to be honest.
>>
>>67777165

Yes, why would they stick with a shit manager?
>>
>>67770005
Looks like he just had his shit fucked. Can someone edit that on.
>>
>>67770005
>We will never forget you
He's completely forgettable
>>
>>67777165
That seems to be the football way these days. I hope Mouyes flops within the first season so I can laugh at the twats that wanted mouyes
>>
File: van laal dive.webm (636 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
van laal dive.webm
636 KB, 640x360
F
>>
>>67778759
>He's completely forgettable

I remember him very well with his hilarious quotes.
>>
>>67771147
>our midfield of blint and carrot
>mike smalling
>>
>>67777165
Every other team fires shit managers, so probably. They want a new Fergie, and there isn't one, so they're just going to perform adequately while all their bandwagoning fans continue to annoy everybody about how form is temporary but class is permanent so the team they support because it's successful shouldn't be allowed to start losing.

t. ABU
>>
LvG has been building this great squad of young lads, Martial, Shaw, Rashford, Lingard, Fosu-Mensah, Borthwick-Jackson, Shaw, Blackett, Wilson. And now Mouyes is going to bench all of them and spend hundreds of millions on mercenaries
>>
LvG as a part of staff with Mou as manager would have been amazing desu
>>
>>67788317
What does ABU means?
Sorry, my flag is my excuse.
>>
>>67794655
All but uncle

Derogatory Mancunian slang
>>
today's the day then probably
>>
>>67778080
what did he reform in Barca and Bayern exactly? And what did he won there?
>>
>>67770958
>He deserves credit.
Maybe.

He certainly doesn't deserve to be treated in the way he has been though.

The club have let themselves down, and Ed Woodward needs to fuck off back to his grove, the fucking gremlin.
>>
>>67796254
>Treated in the way he has been
>The club never said anything about firing him
>The club never announced anything
>He wanted 2 year contract, club wanted more security so made him sign a 3 year one
>BAWWWWWW he gets his wish

Blame the media, nobody fired him and he would probably still be in a job if he got 4th. Literally 4th place in a season so poor that the league leaders are fucking Leicester. Scoring the least number of goals in a season ever after spending 250 million and letting go of 3 senior strikers in the sames season.
He deserves every bit of shit he gets.
Literally complaining about 'high expectations' when he could have easily coasted to 2nd or 3rd if he kept 1 or 2 strikers.
>Relying on Rashford and Martial to save your skin after spending 2-3 months experimenting with Ashley Young and Depay as lone strikers
>>
we liveblog now

https://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2016/may/23/manchester-united-louis-van-gaal-jose-mourinho
>>
>>67796684
it sounds like he's just trying to give players a chance to show their potential and hope for the best. He'd fit somewhere but not in a """top""" team.
>>
>>67797047
>trying to give players a chance
The only reason he played Rashford at all was literally a fluke because all the senior strikers were injured and he couldn't play Fellaini up front. There's literally no other explanation. He bloods youngsters?
Valencia literally once he could run was back in the team and everyone forgot what a good job Varela did basically being the most solid full back in the whole squad for about 2-3 months
>>
>>67797129
This. People can talk about how great he was with youngsters but he still completely ignored Pereira and Januzaj. Even sending Januzaj on loan to fucking Dortmund, what's the point?
>>
Just a friendly reminder that van Laal played Fellaini as striker
>>
f
goodbye you glorious dutch bastard, you'll be missed even though the football was shite
>>
>>67797129
You have te admit that at the start of the season, Darmian looked pretty class there as well. It's the 2nd half of the season that he turned into shit
>>
>>67770005
F
>>
Is Manchester United more delusional than Liverpool as a club? I tend to think so.
>>
I'm crying right now...
>>
Fuck manu for not bring Moyes back
>>
>we stand by our managers
>>
>>67770062
>the youth he brought through
The biggest myth of his tenure desu.
>Fail to build an adequate sized squad after player departures
>Injury crisis forces youth into the first team
>Players perform well
>LvG praised
I will say he probably got the best out of them because they actually listened to his criticism and learned whilst more senior players ignored it thinking they were above it but had he spent his money more wisely, especially in defence, or if the squad had stayed fairly injury free then most of the youth players you saw this season wouldn't have been used anyway.
>>
>>67792260
This. They should've sacked him one year later to give these youngsters a chance to establish themselves. The next manager would have a good and long-lasting core to build upon and have success with. This is now in jeopardy.
>>
>>67797418

United can't afford another season out of the champions league. And they don't have the quality football to satisfy fans with failure.
>>
>>67771147
>muh philosophy
>>
>>67796684
>that flag
>>
>$500m spent
>0 (zero) shots on target
>Phil Jones is in charge of taking corners
>Fellaini is the super-sub
>Shrek is the captain

>Finally gets a world class player
>0% shot accuracy
>0% take-ons completed
>0% crosses completed
>0 key passes
>60% pass accuracy.

Van Laal 10 year dynasty is upon us

>Van Laal
>hack
>dutchcuck
Pick all 3

>4-0 MK Dons
>5-3 Leicester
>0-0 4th tier Cambridge Who??-nited
>spending $500m to fight memehampton for europa spot
>unironically having the same number of points as based >moyes
>Dive Maria
>Janudive
>van laal will defend this

>f-flacao is world class
>l-literally ronaldo 2.0 for o-only 6.6m loan fee and 300k per week. w-what are you, p-poor?
>h-he'll be goat once he recovers, I s-swear
>h-he just n-needs to get used to playing on the w-wing, van laal is a genius, trust me
>h-he'll score 25 goals e-easy
>h-his knees will not explode next time he gets tackled, I k-know it

>muh philosophy
>I'm not a s-shit manager! Everyone is a-against us!
>muh pitch
>muh referees
>muh injuries
>muh longballs
>look at this homemade pamphlet explaining why I'm not shit!
>If I only had muh robben
>I am a tactical genius, 2-6-2 formation, hexagon midfield with Paddy McNair as false-false-false 9. NEXT LEVEL GENIUS, NO ONE WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THIS!
>I just need more time, more money and more Netherlands national team players. I am a genius trust me :~)))))
Van Laal everyone

>literally mfw yanited "fans" think van laal is a genius unironically, and celebrate beating a pathetic QPR 2-0 as if they just won the CL

>Lang Baal ready to buy Nigel De Jong, another useless player just because he is dutch
>Lang Baal in charge of not buying every flavour of the month Dutch meme player

LGTSS
>LANG BAAL
>>
>>67798072
kek
>>
>>67777165

United will become the new Liverpool

>Next year is our year
>>
File: Really.jpg (41 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
Really.jpg
41 KB, 601x601
To.d you retards mourinho to man u was bs from the bbc.
>>
>>67796017
Xavi, Puyol, Iniesta and Victor Valdes
>>
>>67794655

Anyone But United

For a US equivalent, see ABNE (Anyone But New England) in the NFL
>>
File: 0606 - bCSQQRA.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
0606 - bCSQQRA.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
HAPPENED

>Louis van Gaal has been sacked as manager of Manchester United with an official announcement this evening.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t59qOjN9Pq8

a part of me is gonna miss his mad antics
>>
>>67778080
Exactly.
Build a foundation.
Players see success coming.
Managers sees opportinity.
LVG fired.
Other manager and last key player or two get credit.

Lucky for LVG, team owners and boards are not as stupid as tabloid and internet fans, so he always gets new job.
>>
>>67798072

I'm going to miss this stuff
>>
>>67777165
holy FUCK I can't wait for all the [spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler]>mourinho
again
>>
>>67770005

MUH FILOSHOFEE
>>
>>67770547
what are commas
>>
>>67778080

He's had 2 seasons with way more money than Moyes and did worse, quit making excuses.
>>
IT ALL COMESH TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

Presh f toe pee reshpects
>>
File: Puppet Master.jpg (6 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
Puppet Master.jpg
6 KB, 128x128
>>67798072
jesus my sides
>>
>>67800681
im gonna put you in a comma
>>
>>67770005
F
>>
>>67800711

coma*
>>
>>67800742

your momma
>>
>>67800742
Thanks.
>>
>>67777165
The English Real Madrid.
>>
>>67777165
>>67777165

#BringbackFergie
>>
>>67800781

I thought Chelsea was the English Real Madrid.
Or was it City?

At least we all know it isn't Arsenal
>>
>>67800742
>amerifats not getting it as usual
>>
>>67798072
Can't wait for the > mouyes copypasta. Counting on you
>>
>>67800878

Cry me a river Nigel
>>
>>67771147
queen's park raisins
>>
File: CjJ3MbRXEAA4fK0.jpg (48 KB, 600x343) Image search: [Google]
CjJ3MbRXEAA4fK0.jpg
48 KB, 600x343
So, what made you do it spuh?
>>
>>67800813
Nah, it's United all right, City is not that flashy and advertisement driven.
>>
File: Screenshot.png (29 KB, 301x244) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
29 KB, 301x244
>>67801035
Got a nice captcha
Maybe there is still hope for his career
>>
>tfw no more van laal

I really enjoyed that meme honestly lads
>>
He was doomed the moment he sacked Chicharito
>>
>>67797132
>>67797129
Rashford was on the bench vs Watford

in Oct/Nov
>>
>>67810630
So was tyler blackett and reece james last season and they disappeared quick enough
>>
File: MOM'S GON FREAK.jpg (14 KB, 338x272) Image search: [Google]
MOM'S GON FREAK.jpg
14 KB, 338x272
>>67792260
>great squad of young lads
>Lingard
>Borthwick-Jackson
>Blackett
>>
>>67770005

>van moyes
>>
> reminder when united fans unironically believed that they had a 'special way' that meant they would stick by their manager
>>
>>67796017
Alaba, Schweinsteiger, Müller, Badstuber
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.