[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/box/ CUBAN EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 12
File: lara.jpg (260 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
lara.jpg
260 KB, 2048x1152
Sup /sp/? Are you guys ready for some big league boxing tonight? It's a SUPER-WELTERWEIGHT TRIPLE HEADER and thanks to boxing's ALPHABET SOUP of titles there will be THREE SUPERWELTERWEIGHT BELTS ON THE LINE TONIGHT.

Strap your ass in your seat, we got a PUNCH FILLED card tonight.

FOR THE UNDERCARD we have TWINS!

Jermall Charlo vs Austin Trout
Jermell Charlo vs John Jackson

Why would anyone name their twins Jermell and Jermall? Why did Austin Trout start to suck so bad? Why is Beibut Shumenov's fight relegated to the NON-TV broadcast? TUNE IN TO SEE.

And of course the main event:

Erislandy Lara vs Vanes Martirosyan II - It's the fight so mediocre it demanded a SEQUEL.

The fights are on Showtime but you can probably find a stream.
>>
File: Punchsportpics.jpg (102 KB, 2360x1328) Image search: [Google]
Punchsportpics.jpg
102 KB, 2360x1328
>>
7 bings until the fights!
>>
>>67758455
stream
>>
Link ?
>>
>>67759022
Get an invite to the top secret stream site my man.
>>
>>67759099
>>
It's taking place in HOUSTON my lads
>>
any streams available? cant seem to find any
>>
wtf no VIPBOX??? help
>>
>>67759206
Yep
>>
>>67759243
don't be a nigger, hook us up.
>>
>>67759283
Sorry guys, invites are closed.
>>
http://nowwatchtvlive.co/showtime-live-stream-watch-showtime-dexter-online-usa-television/
>>
>>67759337
>http://nowwatchtvlive.co/showtime-live-stream-watch-showtime-dexter-online-usa-television/
thanks
>>
>>67759337
>ty sir
>>
>>67759337
thx u bby
>>
>>67759337
Thanks lad
>>
Alright guys, it's boxing time!
>>
should the winner of this fight fight canelo if hes too much of a bitch to fight ggg?
>>
Got another link? The one that was posted didn't work for me
>>
>>67759572
Jackson might, Charlos are too protected I think
>>
>>67759636
i was talking about trout vs charlo, iv never even heard of anyone other than trout, im more into ufc
>>
>>67759866
Canelo already beat Trout once, and I don't think anyone wants to see a rematch.

Canelo also beat Lara who is on this card later.
>>
5-1 Jackson

The Charlos are used to ppl chasing them and Jackson flipped the script and is fighting off the back foot and making this Charlo twin pay for his inability to cut off the ring
>>
Jackson is fighting a beautiful fight so far. Charlo seems confused and off balance.
>>
OH SHIT.
>>
File: djjw.png (124 KB, 310x236) Image search: [Google]
djjw.png
124 KB, 310x236
I just looked away for a damn second
>>
nice body shot, wow this thread is dead
>>
Damn he was out cold there
>>
>>67760540
the brits are asleep after watching their meme fights earlier today
>>
God damn he can hardly talk
>>
CHARLO VS CHARLO!!!!
>>
jackson was boxing very well and was on his way to winning that last round and getting a significant lead (at least in my opinion) i dont know why jackson would react so oddly like that,you dont turn your back to your opponent and put your guard down.
>>
stream anyone?

Also wtf happened to trout, he beat cotto, had a close fight with canelo, then lost to lara and dropped off into obscurity.
>>
>>67760611 wow there were other fights? i have a lot to learn about boxing
>>
dude is pretty happy after being KOd
>>
Now we got the OTHER Charlo
>>
>>67760761
http://nowwatchtvlive.co/showtime-live-stream-watch-showtime-dexter-online-usa-television/
>>
>>67760761
hes had a few fights already just look at his record. Hes won most by knockout,he couldnt really get any matches against big name opponents because of them moving up in weight,losing,or having fights already signed
>>
>>67760761
No idea what happened with Trout. He didn't lose to bad fighters, but now he's predicted to lose to Charlo ;__;
>>
I always get the feeling trout is a white guy trapped in a blacks body, thats where he gets the anger and rage for boxing. Same with tim bradley a little bit.
>>
>>67760790
They were British blowout fights and some ghastly Russian spectacle.

We were supposed to get USA vs RUSSIA today, but the Russian got busted for juicing.
>>
>>67760895
lol
>>
>>67760874

Im pulling for Trout to pull the upset. Im not impressed by either Charlo. Trout is better but is a bit more war torn
>>
>>67760984
Jermall Charlo is a mega-mediocre champion. He won the belt against Cornelius Bundrage. I wouldn't be shocked if Trout punched him out.
>>
Really hope Trout wins this. Dont see it happening though. Had him on my podcast once, hes a super nice guy, really funny.
>>
Hope they make canelo vs charlo, just because it makes my dick hard when canelo knocks out a black.
>>
Trout by knockout bby
>>
Im rooting for Trout to pull off the upset, Charlo has the personality of a brick and he won the belt by beating a grandpa.
>>
>>67761170
Trout might win on points, but wont be winning by KO
I got it 1-1 after 2
>>
trout was lucky he didnt tear the shit out of his ACL right there
>>
lol lara called him stoopid
>>
Oh Trout :-(
>>
That's an armenian vato
>>
Trout is in trouble he needs to use his veteran experience
>>
Is Trout's face as swollen up? It's hard to tell on the stream.
>>
>>67761699
lol
>>
Did Beibut already fight?
>>
>>67761863
Yes. not on tv
>>
Charlo is a basic fighter, he has low ring IQ compared to trout.
>>
>>67761928
Lame. I guess his previous fight was too boring.

(it kinda was with all the running and clinching)
>>
lol wtf is Charlo doing now in these late rounds
>>
trout just stands there with his hand down after he goes for a combo, very poor, how did he get so many wins?
>>
>>67758455
>Jermall Charlo vs Austin Trout
>Jermell Charlo vs John Jackson
FIGHTING TWO PEOPLE IN ONE NIGHT IS THERE ANYTHING THIS MAN CAN'T DO
>>
>that guy in the pimp suit boxing out don king
kek
>>
lol wtf was that
>>
lol who was that
>>
main event next?
>>
yep its a gentlmans sports except the odd occasion when don king shows up out of nowhere with some random guy chimping out, LOL, what was up with that and what is Don King doing there? hes still the promoter?
>>
>>67762760
yeah
>>
Vanes is one of those LA armenians that drives around in a H2 hummer
>>
Trout cam ein 171 or 172 vs Canelo. Trout is a BIG LMW.

Charlo was much bigger than Trout tonight. Kind of pathetic considering this the supposed to be the Charlo brother with the power. he couldn't even wobble the smaller trout

Also.
>Thinking the older name fighter will get a decision against the young lion getting marketed on a Haymon card

lmao
>>
>>67762784
don king promotes the guy in purple i believe. he's the mandatory challenger for one of the twin's belt. they just went up there to start some shit.
>>
>the Charlos don't want to move up

Will be see a unification fight in the 154 any time soon? Them being on the same card might make this possible..
>>
>>67762887
yeah don king was like, "go nig out I need more money" lol
>>
>Lara somehow has the same reach despite being 3.5 inches shorter
>>
time for squat
>>
>>67763084
Thats really common actually. Roy Jones jr. has stupid reach and so does Pascal. Mayweather has long reach for his height.
>>
>>67763292
Yeah, Mayweather has reach that equals some LHWs. Crazy.
>>
WHY IS LARA SO FUCKING BORING
WHY IS MELDONIUM FUCKING BANNED
WHY IS EVERY FUCKING RUSSIAN FIGHTER ON IT DESPITE LITTLE EVIDENCE FOR INCREASED PERFORMACE
WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T THEY JUST GET SOME STARVED BUM TO FIGHT WILDER INSTEAD OF THIS BORING SHIT
WHY WONT THEY GIVE ME MY FUCKING BANDWIDTH BACK
WHY THE FUCK ARE DATA LIMITS FOR HOME INTERNET STILL A THING
>>
>>67763369
>data limits
>USA

Really? I remember Americans used to make fun of Australians for data caps.
>>
>>67763369
>data limits

Are you in the south, or some other third world part of the country?
>>
>>67763407
no, i just wanted to keep complaining
WHY THE FUCK DO ALL PRO CUBANS FIGHT LIKE THEY'RE STILL IN THE OLYMPICS
>>
>>67763407
nobody in civilized parts of this country have data limits in their homes
>>
>>67763369
Well, Cubans have perhaps the greatest amateur scene and if they can comfortably amateur the fight in order to win, they don't care.
>>
>>67763483
I don't know if you know this but Cuba doesn't allow pro boxing. You have to defect from Cuba if you want to go pro. They are career amateurs and their trainers have zero experience training pro's.
>>
Mikey Garcia needs to fucking fight.
>>
>>67763508
Cubans have been losing to their rival Kazakhstan for a long time. Kazakhstan and Ukraine are on top of the amateur scene.
>>
Remember when Lara beat Canelo, but the judges were bribed to give it to Canelo?
>>
>>67763648
no, I fell asleep. Also fell asleep the two times I tried to rewatch to score it.
>>
>This is the guy people want Golovkin to fight.

Lmao................
>>
>>67763508
>>67763538
they should care, and at least be smart enough to study history and know no matter how good you are you won't be successful fighting like that in the ring and having a stale personality outside the ring. Guillermo rigondeaux is probably in the top 5 most technically skilled boxers in history, but he'll be stuck fighting bums for the rest of his career.
lara deserved both of the robberies desu.
>>
>>67763729
everyone we've seen tonight would get torn to shreds by Golovkin
he should just move up in weight already
>>
HERE COMES THE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS
>>
>>67763759
Who? Golovkin or the LMW's who come into the ring as big and bigger than GGG?
>>
>>67763729
It would actually be an interesting fight. Outside of Canelo it is the best matchup for him at 160. Lara is the best defensive boxer GGG could go against. It would be a good test of Golovkin's offense. Everyone else at 160 Golovkin knocks out easily.
>>
>>67763799
Golovkin should move up, what does he have in this weight class without the Canelo fight?
>>
>>67763815
BJS is nearly as slick as Lara and at the same time much bigger. Therefore, BJS is the best defensive boxer GGG could fight right now.

We saw how overrated Lara was when he failed to look like even a Chinese ripoff version of Mayweather vs a limited Canelo.
>>
>>67763834
Canelo needs to move up more. He walks around at 180.
>>
>>67763834
A fight against BJS and Eubank jr. which will make him a similar amount of money? Possibly more.
>>
>>67763759
>he should just move up in weight already

And fight who? There's no great boxer waiting for him at 168. All of the top talent either retired (Froch), or moved up (Ward).
>>
>>67763815
Seeing how Lara is taking liver punches after liver punches, I wonder how he would take one of Golovkin's shots that landed on Macklin.

People really underrated Golovkin's body shots.

>>67763834
He should get all the belts before moving up. Could be happen at the end of the year since Golovkin wants 2 more fights before 2017. (Jacobs + Saunders?)
>>
>>67763759
willie monroe jr gave golovkin problems and he's a much cheaper verision of lara. southpaw and all. lara could possibly stop the hype train.
>>67763834
>what does he have in this weight class without the Canelo fight
an excuse not to fight ward
>>
>>67763899
>WMJ gave Golovkin problems

Did Wade give Golovkin problems when Golovkin put down his hands for half the fight and stuck out his chin to take shots for no reason?
>>
>>67763899
the only "problem" Monroe jr. gave GGG was during the round where they were infighting. Literally irrelevant. When Monore was fighting slick he was a literal target for Golovkin and was being toyed with.

Also Ward is two divisions above GGG. Fuck off retard and stick to youtube.
>>
>>67763899
>willie monroe jr gave golovkin problems

He lost every single round and was knocked out. If that's causing someone problems, then what is being dominated?
>>
>>67763899
>le pretend to want a fight after you've signed to fight lemieux
>le fight TBD at some point in the future because my feet hurt
>>
>>67763876
Canelo is huge, he's pretty much picking on little guys at this point
>>67763882
similar yes, more? I doubt it
>>67763889
true, but at least they won't last <5 rounds
>>67763896
he probably will get them in a matter of time
>>67763899
all WMJ did was annoy him and Ward moved even further away to fight an even more dangerous guy, so who knows it might still happen if he gets embarrassed

damn I'm not used to this many (You)s
>>
Lara is getting pummeled these rounds, and if Lara's shorts were pulled up any higher they would be a turtleneck.
>>
>>67763969
>le select an opponent 4 weeks before the date so they don't get a full training camp man
>>
Reminder that Lara beat Canelo
>>
>point taken away

FUCK!

I was looking forward to another draw...
>>
And Lara probably just won because of that.

BOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>67764040
Why do judges have such a hard on for Canelo? I am still lost how anyone with functioning eyes could think he beat Mayweather.
>>
>>67764105
Was CJ Ross even suspended for that shit?
>>
>>67764012
>similar yes, more? I doubt it

I don't. Look at Khan and Canelo's purses. Canelo 3.5m Khan 2m. Khan is a bigger name than GGG. Now look at GGG vs Lemieux. GGG 2m vs Lemieux 1.5m.

Eubank and BJS are much bigger than than Lemieux and those fights will be PPV in the UK.

Now consider than GGG will be A-side in those fights while B-side vs Canelo. Simple math...
>>
File: mlidbwys.jpg (60 KB, 254x272) Image search: [Google]
mlidbwys.jpg
60 KB, 254x272
this entire night sucked
>>
>115-112
>116-111 (x2)

jesus fuck
>>
>>67764147
I suppose I have too much of an America-centric point of view
GGG is bigger than both Eubank and BJS here, but not worldwide
>>
>>67764147
How is Khan a bigger name than Golovkin? Golovkin had a half a million more viewers for his last fight against a nobody on HBO, than Khan did against Algieri on normal cable.
>>
>>67763942
>>67763958
I say he gave him problems because he showed several of golovkin's weaknesses. He had 0 defense, he was flatfooted, and is outworked when his opponent throws back at him. The fact that golovkin knocked him out doesn't negate the fact that he didn't do as good as he should have vs a literally who-tier fighter. just like canelo's knockout doesn't negate how bad he did against khan (though the difference there is obviously bigger). Stands to reason that a better fighter with the same style should be able to capitalize on the weaknesses wmj couldn't.
>>67763945
>Also Ward is two divisions above GGG
his true division is only 1 above golovkin's, retard. he only moved up cause there's no fights for him. the post i responded to was saying why golovkin doesn't move up which would put him at 168. Do you really think weight would be a problem in making that fight if golovkin moved up or is addition just too hard for you?
>>
>I would like to fight Canelo or anybody

LOL!

The ring translator didn't translate Golovkin. Even after Lara said it again.
>>
>>67764231
Well he may not be anymore since Golovkins popularity is rising exponentially.
>>
>>67764255
No fights for Ward ta 168 but there are for Golovkin? You're a fucking retard. And no, Ward outgrew 168. He said himself he was having trouble making 168. Everyone predicted he would move to 175 soon months before signing the 3 fight deal with Main Events. He fought as a LHW in the amateurs when he was young and he's bigger than he was back then. He was the exact same size as Barrera for Christs sake.
>>
>>67764147
>Canelo 3.5m Khan 2m. Khan is a bigger name than GGG. Now look at GGG vs Lemieux. GGG 2m vs Lemieux 1.5m
are you sure those numbers are right? i thought khan-canelo was bigger. wasn't khan guaranteed like 5m euros? but if they are right, they would show you're wrong since GGG fighting a relative nobody earned as much as khan fighting possibly boxing biggest current star.
>>
>>67764255
You are fucking dense or blind, if you watched the WMJ fight you can clearly see how Golovkin INVITES him to hit him in the head, same as he did with Wade. When he is fighting guys that can actually hurt him (Lemiux, Stevens) his defense is on point. You dont't get to be a world-class amateur boxer if you have shitty defense
>>
>>67764329
Lemieux*
>>
Jesus Christ. I yawned like 6 times.

I never want to see this nigger again .

Worse than mayweather .
>>
>>67764258
Even translators are scared of Golovkin.
>>
>>67764359
Which is worse? Lara or Rigondeaux?
>>
>>67764374
Lara. Rigondeaux is at least a legit top 5 p4p guy.
>>
>>67764320
http://www.boxingnews24.com/2016/05/purses-canelo-3-5m-khan-2m/

>but if they are right, they would show you're wrong since GGG fighting a relative nobody earned as much as khan fighting possibly boxing biggest current star.

That logic is ass backwards mate.
>>
>>67764283
>No fights for Ward ta 168 but there are for Golovkin?
yes, you retard. because he'd be fighting bigger guys who could give him more problems and make more interesting fights, plus he's mostly cleaned out 164 and would have almost nothing to do after getting the last belt if canelo doesn't want to fight him. Plus the ward fight would be waiting for both of them if golovkin moved up. He may have had some trouble, but it's fucking weight cutting few people have it easy. Again, do you honestly think weight would be a problem if golovkin moved up and seriously called out ward? If you do, you're retarded.
>>
>>67764432
>plus he's mostly cleaned out 164 and would have almost nothing to do after getting the last belt if canelo doesn't want to fight him.

Dude what
>>
>>67764374
Both. They run and hit because cubans have no chin.
>>
>>67764359
Damn it was that bad? Good thing i didn't watch tonight fights. So lara won?
>>
>>67764393
how is it backwards? khan and golovkin earned the same, so compare their opponents. canelo is obviously much bigger than lemieux so if you think khan is bigger than golovkin it makes no sense that golovkin fighting a lesser fighter would earn the same as khan fighting a huge fighter. Seems pretty simple I can't really expand any further.
>>
>>67764040
Nope. Jabs don't count as much in pro boxing. That's some special Olympics shit.
>>
>>67764479
meant 160. all the 154 fights got stuck in my mind.
>>
>>67764526
Khan was B-side while Golovkin would be A-side...... Also, the only thing wrong with that post was that Khan actually isn't as big as GGG. I was mistaken about that.
>>
>>67764374
Lara. At least rigondeaux shows head movement and goes for the kill
>>
>>67764432
The question is, why would he want to move up? He is 2 belts away from becoming one of the few undisputed MW champions in history, a few fights from breaking Bhop's record and the possibility of retiring undefeated. He has 5-6 years left in him, he has to stay at MW for now if he wants to make history
>>
>>67764556
I don't get the rush to move up to 168. Canelo, BJS, Eubanks, and Jacobs are all better talents than what would be waiting for GGG at 168.
>>
>>67764527
jabs don't really count that much in the olympics either. most judges will flat out ignore clean jabs unless it snaps the head back. in the special olympics, I would think they're rather frowned up.
>>67764494
rigo doesn't really run though. his problem is that he's content with his opponent running away from him and he doesn't go after them.
>>
>>67764556
Beating Degale and Ramirez helps his Legacy more than beating BJS, unifying, then defending against Jacobs and then breaking a record! Or so they claim lmao.

Also, you're wrong. Golovkin has 3 belts. BJS has the last piece of the puzzle.
>>
>>67764635
Well I'm not sure if he has to get the WBA regular to become undisputed, now that I think about it, doesn't he also need to get The Ring title to become undisputed? Why is Canelo still the lineal MW champ if he holds no MW belt?
>>
>>67764670
No one has beaten him. The lineal title goes to the man who beat the man.
>>
>>67764556
>He is 2 belts away
1 belt.
>the possibility of retiring undefeated
and retiring broke if he does. canelo is the only big fight he has in the division.
>>67764597
canelo is the only one worth money though. the others will only attract the hardcore base and I would say the gain in views from the general public from going after super middleweight belts would be bigger than the gain from fighter those 3 guys. It'd be better for his legacy. Besides, there's plenty of names in 168 for him to keep people interested.
>>
>>67764670
The Ring isn't a sanctioning body. The Ring title is just the Rings opinion on who is the Lineal title holder.

And no, GGG is already the WBA Super champion, which is the highest tier. Jacobs is the tier below that, which is basically just the Mandatory when a Super champion is in place.

If there was no Super champion then the Regular would be considered the True champion while the WBA interim can't ever be considered the true champion.
>>
>>67764712
Golovkin has already made enough money to never have to work again in his life.
>>
>Lara is boring

Back to UFC you cucks
>>
After today's fight i hope golovkin KOs lara back to cuba. Lara talking all that shit and never backs it up.
>>
>>67764744
>Lara isn't boring

Back to Cuba you defector.
>>
>>67764712
He can easily fill up a stadium if he fights BJS in the UK. After becoming the undisputed champ everyone will start going up or down to MW to try and take his titles from him, then he will make the big fights happen.
>>
File: 1463628803830.jpg (42 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1463628803830.jpg
42 KB, 500x375
Would it be technically allowed to punch a boxer in the legs during a bout?
I may just be retarded, but a strategy I would theoretically use when fighting Floyd Mayweather would be to punch the shit out of his legs to shut down his footwork
>>
>>67764744
I rather paint drip then watch a lara fight. Im glad Canelo cut his eyebrow and fucked up his body. I hope GGG makes him pee blood again.
>>
>>67764771
below the belt punches are not allowed..

Though the crafty veterans know how to get away with it.
>>
>>67764771
LeL

Too stop runners you need power and cut the ring off. Also go for the body.
>>
>>67764757
>>67764772

>Lara out throws and outlands Canela
>117-111

Enjoy watching your mom get deported chicanos
>>
>>67764762
>After becoming the undisputed champ everyone will start going up or down to MW to try and take his titles from him

I don't know about this. He already has 3 of the 4 belts and every top boxer is avoiding him like the plague. Canelo is running as fast as Oscar can carry him. Jacobs is the mandatory for GGG's WBA belt, but has said he won't fight him. Saunders passed up a unification fight that would have guaranteed him a purse 3 times higher than his career highest. He is too good, and too dangerous to get in the ring with.
>>
>>67764750
Lara won't mention GGG"s name until GGG has a fight scheduled or Lara is a week away from his fight.
>>
>>67764730
everyone knows you have to divide a boxer's salary by 100 to account for what their managers, the irs, and wives will steal. tyson made $400m and lost it in like a decade.
>>
>>67764812
See
>>67764258

I think I'm missing something here.
>>
>>67764854
Eh. Post fight interviews don't really mean much. Fighters want to big up themselves but not follow through.
>>
File: Wilder-Fury-Joshua.jpg (565 KB, 3264x2030) Image search: [Google]
Wilder-Fury-Joshua.jpg
565 KB, 3264x2030
Rank the top 6 HWs /box/. My personal order:

1. Ortiz
2. Fury
3. Wlad
4. Wilder
5. Joshua
6. Povetkin

Wlad is the biggest wildcard in the division. There's no knowing how far his decline has come. Even with him being a shell of his former self, I still can't see the other three beating him yet.
>>
This thread is boring just like laras fight tonight.
>>
>>67764969
How rude.
>>
>>67764907
>1. Ortiz

Ortiz number one in the world? He's a roided up scumbag who would take a major league beating from anyone else on that list.

Povetkin is a roided up scumbag too and I hope he gets punched out next fight.
>>
How are you faggots not talking about the fight ?

Amazing. Lara is that boring
>>
>lara couldn't sell out a half closed Hall

Tickets were given away but seats still weren't filled to 25%

Ouch.
>>
>>67758455
damn this looks gay as fuck
>>
>>67765209
Lara v Martirosyan only made a combined $1.1M.

Guess Al Haymon is running out of money.
>>
>>67764907
why do so many boxing fans rate Ortiz so high? because he won against a 44 year old Thompson and KOd some journeymen?
>>
>>67764744
Oh fuck off, I'm sick and tired of this muh defensive boxing trend, muh sweet science. Yes, it was, when they didn't just go full defense autists. Don't ever dare tell me that you picked up boxing in the first place because of muh sweet defensive science. Just fuck off, 99 % of people who started watching boxing or started boxing did it because of KOs, brawls and such, never because of this nigger-run shit. That's what the majority are in for, and that's what boxers should do.

There's a good reason why anytime you'll see anyone quoting the best boxing fights you'll never see defensive fights with a lot of hugging and running on the top. It's always the brawls, the war, call it what you want. Want to see good defense that is also entertaining? Here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c-pbD65v7E

I'm sick tired of this defense meme, get KO'd and die, faggot

>>67766313
the eye test I assume, though I myself don't put him higher than top 5, may be top 4. There is simply not much talent in the HW division, so you have to pick Ortiz because he can box, has some chin, has decent power and is a southpaw
>>
>>67767880
Calm down my man, you seem MAD AS FUCK.
>>
>>67764907
david haye world #1

screencap this
>>
>>67772020
Buddy you are talking crazy talk.
>>
>>67772020
>>
>>67782103
consider my words marked, watch him never lose a fight again and retire as undisputed wurl champ
>>
>>67782233
He's 35 and his best ever win was against Valuev. Face it my man he's going to get a thrashing if he fights against a top tier opponent my man.
>>
>>67782775
well we will have to wait and see won't we
>>
>>67783013
We will see indeed my man
Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.