[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that if you don't support the Thunder in the WCF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: file.jpg (86 KB, 390x488) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
86 KB, 390x488
Reminder that if you don't support the Thunder in the WCF you are the cancer killing the NBA.

If the memeiors lose this series it will be the biggest choke in sports history and it will be an actual entertaining finals with a quasi 2012 finals rematch.
>>
Thunder are cancer too. True neutrals want the raptors to win, you Westbrook cocksucker
>>
>>67743034
>craptors
>winning
Lmao

Thunder are objectively the better team with 2 superstars that have been working hard for 8 years to get a ship while memeiors are an overnight sensation destroying the game by abusing the system.
>>
>>67743034
Cavcuck detected
>>
>>67743159
How are they abusing the system?
>>
>>67743239
Making 3s better than the other team is abusing the system, didn't you hear
>>
>>67743159
the thunder are garbage and they will never win anything. should've kept the team in Seattle, now they are cursed.
>>
>>67743239
It isn'treally feasible to play the kind of defense you need to stop someone who can chuck from half court. And do that for 82 games.

Until the playoffs. That's why they're getting exposed.
>>
>>67743239
Refs baby anyone with the ball on the three point line. Any amount of contact always results in a foul, and anytime you raise your arms with the ball during that contact can be interpreted as a shooting motion and result in free throws.

So people don't get physical around there which leaves room for little bitches like Curry to Jack up threes with no way to stop him but pray he goes into the paint instead.
>>
>>67743364
>beat the blunder by over 20 points
>exposed

?????????
>>
>>67743239
The NBA is soft as fuck today and the refs baby the fuck out of the offense. You can't play defense in the NBA anymore.
>>
>>67743498
...so how are the Warriors abusing the system if it's the refs and it effects everybody?...
>>
>>67743328
Stay mad Shitattle cuck.

OKC beat the Spurs, have consistently made the highest seeds when healthy, and played in the WCF more than the Sonics ever did. They've earned their place as one of the best teams with high attendance while you couldn't bother to go to a single game.
>>
>>67743429
1-1 nigga
And the only time they lost with Curry starting in the playoffs. Thunder are also the only top 10 team to beat them at home.
>>
>>67743429
You'll all see!

You fucking laughed at me when I said Iguodala is GSW. ENDLESS JOKES. ENDLESS HAUGHTY AND SUPERIOR ATTITUDES. Then he won Finals MVP. Faggots.

Now I say the Warriors are the biggest frauds in history and people are overrating Curry even more than they did Rose and Durant.
>>
>>67743554
i live on the other side of the country. but i can spot a cursed team when i see one. the thunder will never win an nba championship, or i'll suck my own dick.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1427346070642.jpg (9 KB, 261x221) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1427346070642.jpg
9 KB, 261x221
>>67742839
Friendly reminder the nba propelled the blunder to the 2012 finals only to cuck them in favor of lebron and the same thing will happen when they play the nbas golden child.

To all 8 of you okc fans whom 5 of which are not even from the flyover state, why do you support this stolen franchise and praise the chimp pg and servant?
How mad will you be when the refs rob you of any shot at advancing?
>>
>>67743328
>implying durant wouldn't have been traded cause Shitattle ruins people
>>
>>67743620
...so the Warriors have won as many games as the Thunder...yeah. What's your point?
>>
Why are Warrior haters so retarded? I thought Heat haters were bad, but this is just pathetic.
>>
>>67743794
>being so scared to be statistically the biggest loser in history
>>
>>67743747
Shouldn't you be in your gender neutral bathroom giving head to your fellow Shitattle trannies?
>>
File: Seattle %22%22%22fans%22%22%22.jpg (259 KB, 960x686) Image search: [Google]
Seattle %22%22%22fans%22%22%22.jpg
259 KB, 960x686
>still mad
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.