[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I come from the future to tell you that you aren´t prepared.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 58686.jpg (28 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
58686.jpg
28 KB, 324x324
"I come from the future to tell you that you aren´t prepared. Apocalypse of /sp/ approaches"
>>
>Final minute of the CL final
>Torres scores a tap-in
>/sp/ explodes

Dear god, please let it happen!
>>
Would the site survive or go down with no survivors?
>>
File: TORRESsp.jpg (931 KB, 945x4000) Image search: [Google]
TORRESsp.jpg
931 KB, 945x4000
I'll name my child Fernando if he scores the winning goal.
>>
Why wasn't he picked in the euros?
>>
>>67735583
>Tap in

It'll be one of his cheeky goals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPWftkPHWXM
>>
>implying the unpaid burgerland mod will allow it and not forcing the explosion in a sticky instead
>>
>>67735694
Torres making Lahm his little bitch was definitely a great way to end the tournament.

>>67735724
They can't force us into a sticky if we post it in every thread. They'd have to delete the entire board. There comes a point where the mods just can't handle the flood of memeposting.
>>
>>67735863
>They can't force us into a sticky if we post it in every thread

kek I remember that, it was glorious.
>>
>>67735595
"Its me again. Nobody is going to survive to the greatest shitstorm of our days."
>>
File: 1460661594656.png (71 KB, 240x312) Image search: [Google]
1460661594656.png
71 KB, 240x312
>TSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU vs TORRES
>>
>tsuuu misses 2 penalties and >torres misses 2 sitters in 1 game

cap this post
>>
>>67735694
People forget how good he was around that time.

The 08/09 season he had with Liverpool was phenomenal. Probably the best striker in the world that season. It felt like every game he played in, he scored.

Then he became perma-ded and moved to Chelski and was shit from there on in.

Nice to hear he's doing well again with Athletico. Hope he makes Tsuuuuu cry.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.