[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that autist that would tryhard in gym class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: laughing.jpg (80 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
80 KB, 413x395
>that autist that would tryhard in gym class
>>
That kid thread?
That kid thread.

>that kid that would bring the most expensive ball and get buttblasted that nobody wanted to play with it because it felt weird
>>
>that kid whose father thought he was coaching the team and yelled at everyone, ostracizing his son in the process
>>
>>67729591
>I didn't try in gym class
Lol probably some fat beta

>that kid that had all the gizmos and shit to look cool (visor, armbands, etc)
That was me
>>
>that skinny kid that would always be last in dodge ball
>>
Why wouldn't you try in gym? Maximizing your effort in your workout and training is how master your body and discipline

FUCKING PLEBS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>67729591
>that fat faggot that would smirk at the other kids for being tryhards while not being able to run a lap without getting drenched and fucking up epicly the one time he tried to do something cool

Kys
>>
File: 1454905103775890.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454905103775890.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
>>67729591
Reporting in.

Gym was the best class and if you disagree you probably didn't even letter a single sport you fat sack of shit.

>mfw I broke some fat goth chicks nose in hockey
>then again in volleyball
>then fucked her friend
>>
>>67729591
op wasnt an athlete
>>
>that fat kidn that always ended up as a goalie
>>
>>67730895
>when you lie about your high school accomplishments on 4chan on friday evening

wew
>>
File: 1457750183720berty.jpg (156 KB, 800x1136) Image search: [Google]
1457750183720berty.jpg
156 KB, 800x1136
>>67730951
Don't need to when I could lie about my college athletic achievements instead
>>
>>67729591
>that kid who would always sweat his ass off in gym class but never showered after
>>
>not going for the meme plays
fuck trying hard, it's all about entertainment
>>
>that kid who skipped class because it was penis inspection day
>>
>>67729591
That kid who showed off on the treadmill, fell and broke his arm.
>>
>>67736594

This. Anyone who looks back on gym classes and remembers whether they won or lost, and not the pure memes was doing it fucking wrong. Most hilarious memories ever were from gym classes.

>Playing dodgeball
>Rule was if you got the ball in the basketball net on the opposite side of the court, every eliminated player gets back in
>Kid is the only one left on the team, with about 5 players left on our team
>No chance at beating us, he has to go for the basket
>He launches one in the air and it fucking goes in
>The entire team comes back, it's now about 20 vs 5 (we shared our gym period with another class)
>We think we're fucked
>They choke away the victory and we still beat them
>>
>>67729591
>mfw we actually had an autistic kid who would try extra hard in gym class
>>
>>67729591
>that semi-autistic kid who blamed everyone better than him of tryharding
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.