[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Workout program
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
So... i want to get a swole body, build up strength. anyone have any tips or websites with programmes for the workout schedule, and the food i should be eating?
>>
>>67727503
I'd rather be a normal-sized fit human being that can live to be 80-90 years old and wont bleed out in 3 minutes from a wound.
>>
>>67727577
This... You can still be fit and normal-sized though.
>>
lift heavy stuff and eat alot
>>
File: uGEz5.jpg.cf.jpg (47 KB, 693x400) Image search: [Google]
uGEz5.jpg.cf.jpg
47 KB, 693x400
Glad to help m8
>>
put steroids in your butt
>>
>>67727615
Also read the /fit/ sticky
>>
>>67727503

>>>/fit/

read the sticky
>>
I just got a manual labor job, built up a ridiculous appetite from forcing myself to eat when I wasnt doing anything else, and now that Im doing a slightly more chill, less physical job, I havent really lost the weight or strength. I went from being 6'3, 165 twigmode to 185-195 (my weight fluctuates a lot, I can gain 10 lb or cut 20 in a weekend) and being able bench 250 10 times

Other than my job, which does require a decent amount of deadlifting, all I do is 3 sets of as many pushups as I can do and 3 sets of as many situps as I can do with a min or two of rest in between before I go to bed every day
>>
>>67727699
although, just looking at your pic now, I definitely fall into the ripped category as opposed to swole.

If you wanna get fat just eat lots, thats literally all there is to it. Drink tons of milk, eat tons of bacon, sausages, chicken, tuna etc (include a meat with every meal) and eat like 6 or 7 full meals a day. with every meat mix in an egg, everything tastes good with eggs and its super easy/cheap protein
>>
>>67727615
Why is there no mention of Arnie's juice cycle? It's a vital part of his routine
>>
>>67728254
You don't need to look like Arnie. It's a very good program that covers everything..

Arnold was natty until he was probably 17 or 18, go see his pictures when he was 16 and a beefcake.
>>
>>67728301
>He believes this
>>
Is this the gay thread?
>>
>>67727503
Ripped
>>
>>67728301
Fullnattybrah
>>
>>67728407

Yo Brandon come lurk in /NBA/ sometime senpai
>>
Just roid honestly bro i it's a lot safer than you think it is
>>
>>67727503
go ask on /pol/
>>
>>67728254
just take vitamin d supplement, its just as good
>>
>>67727577
what does being ripped have to do with bleeding out?
>>
>>67731948
more muscle = more blood vessels to provide those muscles with oxygen = more blood loss when you get stabbed
>>
what about doing calisthenics

i'm too awkward to go to a gym
also i'm not sure i can afford it
>>
>>67732022
>when you get stabbed
not planning on getting stabbed desu hank
>>
>>67736319
You don't need to go to the gym. Hard work and a proper diet is all that matters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN62FCLA3eE
>>
>>67732022
>this full retard argument against actually working to better yourself
yeah but you might be more active, healthier, better looking but I will die 20 seconds slower if I get stabbed hahaha i sure showed you
>>
>>67736319
Got check out scoobys workshop on YouTube, should find some stuff you can do at home
>>
>>67728845
really wouldn't fancy peasize testicles tbqh.
>>
>>67727577
>wont bleed out in 3 minutes from a wound.
Each and every human on earth can bleed out in 3 minutes depending on the wound.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.