[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>le Mourinho is going to United Will this meme end? I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: Jose-Mourinho-United-main.jpg (50 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
Jose-Mourinho-United-main.jpg
50 KB, 615x410
>le Mourinho is going to United

Will this meme end? I can't believe there's actually United """""""""""""""""""""fans""""""""""""""""""" that want this cunt as a manager.
>>
>we want more entertaining football, van gaal out!
>ah yes, right this way mr. mourinho
>>
i really enjoy his press conferences and side line antics. he will have success here
>>
Palace will win tomorrow.
LVG sacked Sunday.
(Atleti wili win)
Mou in on Monday.
Or should I say Mounday! haha.
>>
File: 2016-05-19-15-57-46-993589449.jpg (7 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-19-15-57-46-993589449.jpg
7 KB, 290x174
>>67727220
I agree he's a weak man incapable of building a team for the long term and will never rotate his squad so they will die towards the end of the season.
>>
>>67727310
LVG banter > Mouyes autism

>>67727326
LVG isn't gonna get sacked.
>>
>>67727326
Doesnt even rhyme
>>
His >ours according to beIN. These guys were the first to break the Di Maria transfer to >us news.
>>
>>67727514
lol why won't lvg get sacked? his time as manager has been a failure and they are possibly worse than when he took over.
>>
>>67728444
Well if United win the FA cup, I don't consider that a failure. Yes not qualifying for the champion league is a failure but it could be remedied for the next season.
>>
>>67728495
you're now settling for qualifying for the CL? oh, how the mighty have fallen.

As manager of 20 time Premier League champion Manchester United finishing 4th, 5th, failing to get out of their group in the CL, and POSSIBLY winning 1 F.A. cup in a 2 year stint is failure.

I don't see how anyone could think that Mouyes wouldn't do better, likely way better.
>>
>>67727234
When will this meme end
This situation is almost identical when mou took over Real Madrid. Remember the couldn't pass the round of 16 in like 6 years straight, mou came in, everyone thought he was going to play boring football, played attractive football and made Real Madrid a force to be reckoned with in the cl again and won the league during Barcelona's prime.
>>
File: van laal dive.webm (636 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
van laal dive.webm
636 KB, 640x360
>no more van laaal

i already miss him
>>
>>67728770
You're going on like I wouldn't want them to win the champions league. Can't exactly win the CL if they're not even in it.
>>
>>67727220
I think lots of United fans want him as manager because of his long and consistent track record of success at multiple clubs.
>>
>>67727326
haha lol
>>
>Moyes
>Van Laal
>Mouyes
It's like pottery
>>
>>67728984
This, his Real team broke the Spanish record for most goals scored in a season. Not boring at all.
>>
I just want to remember what it's like to win again ;_;
>>
>>67728984
Mourinho is far worse now. Unless this months of pause gave him some lucidity, and he'll be back viewing football like back in days (Until Inter). When he was the best in the World by far. That competition with Pep, really fucked him. Now he's just an average coach, with some psychological skills, but that after 2 years they become unbearable for the players.
>>
>>67729011

giggs immediately turning and walking away gets me every time
>>
>>67737862
his sister-in-law called
>>
will United players throw the game to Palace to get rid of Van Laal and bring in Mouyes?

has Mouyes already in fact been conspiring with certain factions of the locker room?

will DeGea leave anyway -- even if Mou comes in?

what part of China will Wayne Rooney end up in?
>>
>/sp/ is so kneejerk with such a short memory that it's forgotten that Mou is one of the very best managers in the world
>>
>>67727310
>here
cant see him coaching in MLS yet
>>
>>67737961
>very best

Where were Chelsea before he got sacked?

>b-but it's the players fault!!!

Maybe that's cause he's a twat.
>>
if this were a comic book, mouyes could only be the archenemy of MU. The only reason I can imagine he is considering the position is to demolish them from the inside. He would lose all his cred if he were to join MU.

If he wants a fat paycheck, he should deliver a CL for PSG.
>>
>>67738015
>one bad year of his career
>using it as the rule rather than the exception

Retarded.
>>
>Butthurt Chelski plastics
Love it.
>>
>>67738437
He's been incredibly respectful of all things United since he first arrived in England. He'd have taken the job 3 years ago if he hadn't promised his family London.
>>
>>67727514
He's moving to the United back office m8
>>
>>67727220

United "fans" aka Londoners want a familiar face at "their" """club"""
>>
>>67738015
>I-It's Mou fault my team's players are apathetic mercenaries that will take their hundred grand wages and not show up
Cuckold.
>>
>>67738626
>He's been incredibly respectful of all things United since he first arrived in England.

next you will tell me SAF was grooming him to be his successor and Giggs was to follow after him.
I agree though, he should have been appointed instead of >moyes. Since MU gave him the middle finger 3 years ago he should just them rot. Somehow I always assumed he has a spine.
>>
>>67728495
>fa cup w-was a-a-a-a-a-always the g-g-g-goal
>>
>>67738801
It's true though. He's always been extremely respectful of Fergie and United. They've always enjoyed a good friendship. He threw his Real Madrid team under the bus when they beat Man Utd to instead sing United's praises.

You don't think Moyes was Man Utd's fist choice do you? Every top manager has confirmed that Fergie approached them. Pep had already agreed with Bayern. Ancelotti had already agreed with Madrid. Klopp was committed to a final year with Dortmund and Mou had given Abramovic his word he'd be returning. Moyes was at least 5th or 6th on the list. It was a bad summer for Fergie to retire.
>>
>>67738901
Well would the FA cup not be the next goal if you don't make the qualifying stages for the CL?

pic related aimed at you, Dutch shitty """""supporter""""""
>>
File: 1451764341494.jpg (38 KB, 960x641) Image search: [Google]
1451764341494.jpg
38 KB, 960x641
>>67739262
i know you're obsessed with me, enjoy battling for scraps next season
>>
>>67739324
>i know you're obsessed with me
when you're here it's like judas is in town, can't really blame him.

can't really blame him for your shameless lack of decency, bandwaggoning a foreign team, defending it when it's good, disappearing when thinks start stinking for you, making up excuses that are an insult to everyone's intelligence. but it's fun.

I still believe you're more than one person, it might be more than one dutch putting on the costume of the ''dutch 'citizen''.
>>
>>67739076
I do think Moyes was the ~first choice, yes, otherwise it would not make sense.

1. There are many managers rated way higher than Moyes with better pedigree, he is not even top 20

2. It was the time when everyone tried to emulate Barca by promoting former players, Giggs, Keane, pre-Valencia Neville whould have been all higher on the list because they know how the club works

I never heard any agreement between Mou and Abramovich though
>>
File: 1440023984425.jpg (186 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1440023984425.jpg
186 KB, 1200x800
>>67739714
>huehuehuehuehueheu

i don't speak monkey m8
>>
>>67741200
we are speaking english if you didn't notice.

and dutch looks like what a language would be if it was a person and didn't have a single straight teeth. it looks horrible.
>>
>>67741426
whatever bro, at least i'm in the first world
>>
>>67741932
If only the first world were as proud of you as you are of it.

You're still there simply because they can't expel you.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.