[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does he always lose in finals?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
Why does he always lose in finals?
>>
>>67719832
Because he's up against better opposition.
>>
cause he thinks that all he has to do is make faces at the camera and say funny thing in interviews and he will be considered a good manager
>>
He's "the second one"
>>
>le clench teeth and scream man
>>
Because Buvac is a choke artist.
>>
>>67722447
He is a good manager though, I don't think it can be denied.
>>
Terrible decision making and subs.
>>
>le over the top man
>le celebrate a 1-1 draw with West Brom man
>>
>>67723054
he's good but he's overrated as fuck because people find him charismatic he is no where near as good as mou or pep like some people claim he's not even as good as simeone
>>
When your only plan to win a final is sending long passes at the back of the leftback, it's easy to loose it since the other team can adapt and stop that quite easily.

But muh pasion, obviously. That's more important than football for spee
>>
>>67723102
Brilliant manager. Pulled Dortmund out the gutter lad and beat some solid teams with a shit Liverpool side.

His greatness as a manager can't be denied. at least he makes it to finals.
>>
>>67723102
>but he's overrated as fuck
How exactly? What qualifies him as 'overrated'?
>>
>>67723124
>His greatness as a manager can't be denied. at least he makes it to finals

spoken like a true redditor fuck off you cuckold
>>
>>67723221
>A manager is only good if he can win those finals

Yeah it's like what he did for Dortmund never happened or something

They went from nothing under Rodgers to hope under Klopp. Not even his team and managed 2 finals
>>
>>67723074
Might actually be a good point
He's so emotional even in the dullest games in the prem that he can't provide anything special to get his players fired up for the final
>>
>>67723201
the fact that most people put him up their with the best managers in the world when he hasn't even accomplished half of what they have
>>
>>67723221
You literally have no argument and cannot handle an alternative view, hence your juvenile outburst.
>>
>>67723264
>the fact that most people
Do they? Is this a "fact" you've just invented to try and support your flimsy fucking quarrel?

I think the consensus is that he's one of the best football managers in Europe at the moment, which he is.
>>
>>67723256
>Yeah it's like what he did for Dortmund never happened or something

what he did with dortmund was great not gonna deny that but losing 5 finals in a row is fucking pathetic i dont care if he was the underdog or whatever
>>
>>67723290
>I think the consensus is that he's one of the best football managers in Europe at the moment, which he is.

oof
>>
>>67719832
because he always coaches shit teams
>>
>>67723293
It's a bad record, but that doesn't make him overrated. If you know what he has done, you'd know this. He has never had the money all those other clubs have had. Brilliant manager for doing what he did with what he had.
>>
>>67722725
Fukkn LEL
>>
This moosenigger is proving himself just as stupid and clueless as his cousins south of the border.
>>
>>67723311
How are BVB shit exactly? Thanks to Klopp they've established themselves as pretty much the second team in Germany, won titles, done well in Europe, made them an attractive club to quality players.

BVB are far from shit.
>>
>>67723312
>It's a bad record, but that doesn't make him overrated.

could you imagine if it was any other manager who had that record?

mourinho would be ripped apart same with pep
and if it was an english manger they would be the laughing stock of the internet
>>
>>67723479
Because those managers have infinite money. He'll be funded well at Liverpool and build his own team. Should he continue that record after that, then we'll partially agree.
>>
>>67722725
wew
>>
>>67723479
And you still haven't explained why he's overrated.
>>
>>67723765

How are you not getting this? I will try to spell it out:

>Liverpool fans and the english press constantly talk about his qualities as a manager
>How successful he was at Dortmund
>Yet all he has actually won in 15years of management is 2 German leagues and a German Cup
>He has lost his last 5 finals in a row

Football is about winning. He is a loser. Anything above 'average' and you are overrating him, because he's about as bang average as you can get.
>>
THIS
IS
JUSTICE

THIS IS JURGEN FLOPP
>>
>>67719832
Because he's Klopp the Flopp.

The only thing he's good for is ensuring a decent "Losing teams in European finals" round at the end of Pointless in a few years time.
>>
>>67724141
this
>>
>>67724141
He won the supercup twice.

By again, it's what he did for Dortmund. You simply what he achieved was easy.

Dortmund was in debt, players were shit and could never contend. Jurgen took them out of that and managed to beat teams, make finals in competitions full of teams with infinite money.

Now Dortmund is left in a very good place. It'll stay one of Germany's best clubs thanks to Klopp.

He's a team builder. He'll attempt o revitalise Liverpool then off he goes to do the same to another team.
>>
>>67724141
That's not being overrated though. Dumb cunt.
>>
>>67724141
>in 15 years of mamagement

The first half of those years he spent at Mainz. If you expect coaches to win titles with Mainz in the Buyernwinslol then show me the Guardiola, Mourinho, Simeone who could pull that off and I'd call you a blind man and a liar.

The other half he spent at a BVB where 4,8 million for a seemingly literal who from Lech Posen was considered risky spending.

If he spent those 15 years jumping from one big money club to the other he would've automatically grabbed some shitty meme titles here and there.
>>
>>67724351
This. Winning titles with Dortmund in Bayern's league is impressive in itself especially considering where Dortmund were when he joined them.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.