[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This fraud has attempted 111 shots in Premier League this season.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: QThoe.jpg (33 KB, 663x379) Image search: [Google]
QThoe.jpg
33 KB, 663x379
This fraud has attempted 111 shots in Premier League this season.

>43 of those were blocked;
>38 went wide;
>22 got saved;
>8 went in the back of the net

Why Liverpool fans defend him so much? He has some quality but obviously should stop shooting because he's terrible at it. One or two blooters every 10 games don't change that.
>>
I literally don't his rate of improvement has been bad honestly, I expected final product to be nailed down this year and less trying to bloot it every match . He' scored important goals of course but fucking hell he goes missing for large periods of time.#
>>
literally the brazilian ross barkley, except his goals arent all deflections

>le head down, dribble in circles then smash it towards goal man
>>
He has a habit of producing something out of nothing, even when he's playing shit. He isn't great, but we've been dependent on that kind of thing for the past few years.
>>
>le occasional world class blooter man

That being said, I've scored some sexy goals in Fifa with him
>>
>>67719379
>Why Liverpool fans defend him so much?

He's all they've got, la
>>
>12 goals
>7 assists
If he stopped shooting he wouldn't have scored 12 goals you fucking mathematical genius.
>>
>>67719976
>that argument

How about passing to someone who closer to goal and has actual finishing skills?

And if you're adding goals from other competitions, mention the total number of shots as well (167 in this case).

That's one goal per 14 shots. Considering that a good team gets about 20 shots per game, it's awful and hinders the whole team.
>>
This guy made team of the year last year didn't he? Embarrassing

It's not a case of me being ABL. Genuinely think it hinders liverpool for them to build their team around him. Klopp will see the light if he's worth his salt
>>
>>67721710
They're building around Flanno, m9
>>
that's literally how he's saved liverpool several times
they don't have a reliable striker that's guaranteed to score a fair amount of chances and sturridge was out for most of the season
>>
Will Zielinski get time in Liverpool?
>>
>>67719379
So what? He's the best player on that team
>>
>>67721638
Genuinely good argument.
>>
>>67719379
One of my favourite football memes are Liverpool fans who are permanently scared of Barcelona buying him.

If they indeed sign Gotze, I'd rather bench Coutinho than Lallana. Coutinho would be a perfect bench option, someone you just throw on the pitch when nothing is going your way in an attempt to produce something out of nothing.
>>
>>67721945
He's 21 so I fully expect him being a squad player for a start. Then, either a breakthrough or a story similar to Marković.

>>67721961
Haha, no.

Milner and Firmino are easily a class above him.
>>
I love RAWK

>Chin up mate, I took my eldest boy who is 8 and we went to incredible lengths to get there, spent money I haven't really got etc so nobody was more desperate to win it than me. There were a couple of tears at the end but only a couple. In fact it was HIM who picked ME up off the floor on the way back when he said to me "we'll always have Dortmund dad" and then on the drive back from the airport we had a rousing sing-a-long of all the new songs he's picked up this year. By the time I got back I was buzzing! If he can handle it, we should be able to handle it. YNWA
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.