[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck was their problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
what the fuck was their problem
>>
>>67715766
Everything was fine until Beckham started being too famous for his own good. Also they never got a replacement for Roy Keane, and to this day they haven't.
>>
Idk who the fuck these dudes are but they're really ugly
>>
>>67715853
they are above average looking for brits
>>
>>67715766
>me on the right
>>
>teddy sheringham moments before slamming that fluffy ginger twink boipucci
>>
>David Beckham's manhood was on display, but the soccer star who would come to be known as “Golden Balls” felt far from golden as his teammates roared with laughter.

>Poor Becks, at the tender age of 16, was forced to pleasure himself while staring at a large photo of a 1980s soccer hunk as the rest of his team looked on, howling and mocking his performance.

>It was an act of hazing from Beckham’s days on Manchester United’s youth club that still makes the British midfielder cringe when he talks about it all these years later.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/soccer/david-beckham-endured-gross-hazing-ritual-article-1.1532576
>>
remember when pat vieira slapped anelka across the face with his dick?
>>
>>67716619
I don't think I do
>>
>>67716009
>soccer
>>
>>67716009
is this
>british humour
?
>>
>>67715766
>Paul Scholes
>ginger
>short
>tiny dick
>boring
>monotonous voice
>failed as a footballer
>>
>>67719717
>being jealous because golden balls has more balls than you'll ever have
>>
>>67715766
>Phil Neville standing at the back trying to look like he belongs
>>
>>67715766
Comfy sweaters
>>
>>67716009
I don't think this semen slurping is for me.
>>
>>67716009
lel
>>
>>67715853
Becks is really good looking, although in that picture I think it's the hair that doesn't make him shine.
>>
>>67722025
U r an fagit.
>>
>>67715766
Not having enough space for their trophies.
>>
>>67716009
Wonder if he came on a biscuit?
Wonder who had to eat the biscuit?
>>
>>67715766
That was a fucking good team, no wander it took the Invisebles to take tittles from them.
>>
>>67715766
Great pic, OP. So much talent in one (awkward) picture.
>>
>>67715766
who's the tall wanker in the back?
>>
>>67724751
Gary Pallister.
>>
>>67715766
>umbro af fám
>>
>>67725045
cheers
>>
>UMBRO

ah memories of 90s "Cool" Brittania
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.