[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cleveland Hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8
File: cleveland-cavs-logo-header.jpg (190 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
cleveland-cavs-logo-header.jpg
190 KB, 700x400
When they get absolutely obliterated in the Finals to Golden State how butthurt will LeBronze be?

Should he be forced to play in the West?

>Dominate eastern conference going undefeated on your way to the NBA Finals

>Get swept by Golden State in NBA Finals.

Yet people still say the Eastern Conference is same difficulty as the Western.

If Golden State played in the Eastern they would be 81-1...
>>
#2-5Incoming
>>
File: CitSN9vW0AE6xdg.jpg (174 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
CitSN9vW0AE6xdg.jpg
174 KB, 1023x682
A-are we finally relevant enough to get organized hate again?
>>
>Yet people still say the Eastern Conference is same difficulty as the Western

Nope
>>
>>67713757

ATL and Pistions are better than the Rockets, Blazzers, and Griz

OKC is worse than Toronto

LeBron is 17-4 against KD
>>
>Warriors drop 2 to Cavs without Kyrie or Love
>W-watch out this year

LOVING.
EVERY.
LAUGH.
>>
>>67713420
holy shit you are insecure about the cavs. you were hoping the raptors somehow beat them so warriors can win the chip easily huh?
>>
I'm gonna keep it real

GS will get obliterated by Cleveland ala Spurs-Heat 2014 style

GS literally has no answer this team, the only reason they one last year was because all they had to do was focus on the roleplayers and let Iggy handle LBJ one-on-one
'
LeBron can either dish out for a three, lob to Thompson or go for the and-one everytime he drives, the Warriors will not find an answer to that

Not to mention the Cavs will DESTROY the Warriors on the boards like they did last year, and the Cavs frontcourt is even better, they can match up with the Dubs small ball now that they have Frye, the Cavs literally have a counter to every GS lineup and strategy

Curry will get his, but Klay and the others are gonna struggle to rebound, score and defend
>>
>>67713420
Gonna be honest, Curry isn't a factor for the Cavs. He actually plays poorly vs them or not as godly. The main factor is going to be Klay or Draymond whoever shows up
>>
>>67713793
>this post

>Raptors better than OKC
>>
>>67713897
It's because when LeBron actually gives a shit he can motivate his players to stay on shooters like Curry and make life difficult for them. Look at the run he made last night: every single shot was wide open thanks to defensive miscues. Also, Cleveland is way more versatile on defense than OKC and their fucking twin towers
>>
>>67713420
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>67713420
Who is going to """"""obiterate"""""" them? The same warriors team who lost one to the rockets, the trailblazers and atleast 1 against the oklahoma blunder? Or the OKC blunder who has a record of being absouletly destroyed by lebron-led teams? The cavs are playing like the gods right now and the regular season record the memeriors got is irrelevant at this point.
>>
>>67713950
Yeah, I think Cavs and Warriors is going to 7 games as long as no injuries happen.
>>
>MUH FEEL GOOD STORY
>>
>wanting the Gay Area to get yet another championship

I want Cleveland to win so that I can have hope for my up and coming city
>>
>>67713420
Also, quick reminder that a team consisting of an australian homeless man, a drunken russian, a pre-pipe-laying JR, Iman shumpert and lebron took 2 from these memeriors last year. This year, with a hopefully healthy squad, they don't stand a chance....
>>
>>67713420

If they remain healthy, 4-2 Cleveland.
>>
File: 0mKXcg1[1].gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
0mKXcg1[1].gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>67713876
>>67713852
this pretty much desu senpai
>>
Go cavs desu
>>
The ECF and WCF haven't ended yet and all this butthurt.

Glorious.
>>
Honestly, the Thunder match up better vs the Cavs than the Warriors do. Anyone can see that the two big men inside make the difference.

Facing the Warriors would be the easy way to a ring
>>
>>67713793
>LeBron is 17-4 against KD
don't forget undefeated while with the cavs
>>
>>67714308

I'm starting to think so

fuck, the banged up scrappy Cavs of last year held with the Warriors, this team's a matchup nightmare and they're all high energy right now
>>
>>67713976
>implying warriors make it past OKC
>implying the cavs aren't going 16-0
>>
>>67713740
Nah, just the guy in your picture
>>
>>67713420
I don't understand why people think dominating an entire conference of the NBA for nearly a decade is easy. Obviously the east has never been nearly as good as the west. But nobody in the West has been nearly as dominant. LeBron is held to a bizarrely different standard, and just because dominating the east isn't AS impressive doesn't mean it ISN'T impressive.

I know hyperbole is the rage these days, but comon people its 2016
>>
File: 1375235516982.jpg (40 KB, 270x345) Image search: [Google]
1375235516982.jpg
40 KB, 270x345
>GS getting past OKC
>>
>>67713793
>OKC worse than the Craptors

Shit bait
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCI81M5lXeg
>>
>>67714308
The Cavs blew the fuck out of the Thunder on a national TV Sunday afternoon game in OKC a few months ago. The Cavs would beat them in 5. The Warriors are a waayyyyy tougher matchup for the Cavs than the Thunder are.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (349 KB, 1918x1074) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
349 KB, 1918x1074
>>67716062
>0 (zero) championships
>>
>>67713876
>Not to mention the Cavs will DESTROY the Warriors on the boards
this is a real concern, Warriors got spanked the glass by OKC in game 1
>>
>>67716326
It's the ultimate way to stop their smallball memery, punish them on the boards
>>
>>67716254
Adrian Dantley. That's awesome. He used to go to my gym. Really nice guy. He part times as a crossing guard now and refs JV basketball games. All around stand up guy!
>>
why the fuck did OKC get demolished in the 2nd game? losing by like 30 points is close to how badly toronto gets beaten
>>
>>67716524

Warriors shot 50%, spewed a ton of meme shots.
>>
>>67713970
>The same warriors team who lost one to the rockets, the trailblazers
You mean those teams without Curry?
>>
>>67716524
it's one of those games you can write off because westbrook and durant just played like shit from the first minute. the turnovers were awful and killed any chance of a comeback
>>
>>67716768
>Curry plays like shit for a game in the Finals
>he was shut down defensively
>Westbrook and Durant play like shit for a game in the playoffs
>the opposing team had no impact on this

I'll never understand /sp/
>>
>>67716768

>durant played bad

maybe in the second half, because gs finally decided to start doubling him and leaving westbrook open.
>>
>>67716774
he was literally holding the ball and dropping it or throwing it out of bounds
>>
lmao all these cavs fans

>gilbert desperately watching warrior games hoping they lose and writing bitchmade tweets when they don't
>trailblazers literally better than any of the teams the cavs have played so far
>thinking the finals are going to go farther than five games

i'm not even a warriors faggot, but that team is going to obliterate the trash that comes out of the east. it's going to be spurs/heat 2014 all over again.
>>
>>67713620

U fucking retard. Did u expect to think your post would be funny??? Did you think your dumb ass troll post would have a thousand replies?

You are a piece of shit and should stop posting. Stupid fucking faggot
>>
>>67716813
>i'm not even a warriors faggot

yes you are.
>>
>>67716839
nope. lakers fan living in the bay area. i hate these meme, chink fans as much as you do. they're not nearly as bad as cavs fans, though. you guys are the ultimate cucks.

i don't care who wins, it's just easy to see that the cavs are going to get shook in the finals. just like they did last season.
>>
The Cavs have the worst fans in the NBA, I would like to see them get obliterated by any western conference team at this point.
>>
Cavs are cucks by definition.

At least when Lebron left, they did all the jersey-burning, ect, and drafted Irving. Looked like they had moved on. Had some self-respect.

Then Lebron comes back and all of Cleveland spread their collective assholes for Lebron's BBC once again. "Welcome back senpai!"
>>
>>67717046
any cavs fan who embraces plebron is the definition of a cuck. it's absolutely embarrassing at this point.
>>
>>67713876
this is an accurate post
>>
Honestly, it just hit me a little while ago, but I'm fucking stoked for this Warriors/Cavs rematch in the finals. It's going to be intense
>>
File: LELBRONEXTRA.jpg (84 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
LELBRONEXTRA.jpg
84 KB, 600x449
>>67713420
>MUH WORSTERN CONF
>THUNDER MAKE IT TO FINALS AND GET RECK'D BY LEL
>SPURS MAKE IT TO FINALS AND GET RECK'D BY LEL
>SPURS MANAGE TO WIN 1 WHEN WADE INJURED
>MEMES MANAGE TO WIN 1 WHEN KYRIE+LOVE INJURED
KEK
E
K
>>
>>67713420
You know how pathetic you look getting this mad about Cleveland?
>>
>>67716883
>lakers fan living in the bay area.
So yes, a Warriors fan
>>
>>67717813
>implying

cute coming from the faggot who either bandwagoned lebron on the heat and cavs OR cavs cuck who loves lebron after hating him from 2011-2014 lmao
>>
>>67717841
>implying you have to love LeBron to love the Cave
>this mad about LeBron

Did he shit in your shoe?
>>
I hate the Cavs so much. There is absolutely no postseason hype this year because it's obvious the Cavs are going to sweep their way to the championship.
>>
>>67716808
>the defense has no impact on this
>he's literally just throwing the ball out of bounds
Sounds like a literal retard who shouldn't be playing basketball
>>
Curryfags sweatin lmao
>>
The cave match up so well against GS they got BTFO twice in the regular season, both teams were completely healthy :^)
>>
>>67723666
irving was slowly getting acclimated to coming back from his fractured knee cap and has only recently returned to form

mozgov's knee has been fucked up all season

coaching issues, fired coach, adjustment period to a new coach

varejao was still part of team and bringing them down

which leads us to channing fry which allows them to play an entirely different and better style of ball

their main bench rotation no longer features: mozgov, varejao, j jones and mo williams. they are exclusively using delly, jefferson, fry and shumpert off the bench unlike reg season. the others only play in garbage time.

the only useful comparison the opposing team has is by looking at playoff data to try and guess what they will do next. i believe the regular season may have all been a long play to disguise their playoff strategy.
>>
File: 1461363299253.jpg (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461363299253.jpg
46 KB, 500x500
>>67713420
Keep crying
>>
>>67713876
He's right you know.
>>
File: 1447568401560.png (486 KB, 599x478) Image search: [Google]
1447568401560.png
486 KB, 599x478
>Sweep through the absolutely demolished shantytown know as the Leastern Conference
>Love will find some bitch ass way to get hurt
>Kyrie will get scorched by whoever he is guarding
>LeBum will quit the deciding game with "Cramps"
>Probably gonna get swept in the Finals

O I am laffin. Pic related: Cavs - Rousey, Warriors - Holm Hope you guys are revving up your Good Game Kid edits for win Lebum doesn't win one for Da Land again.
>>
>>67724292
funny how the leastern conference scrubs like the hawks and pistons managed to split their regular season match ups against the clearly eliteā„¢ competition the warrihurrrs are facing in the thunder. also the cavs swept the thunder with a supbar team compared to now. east facerolls the west if they weren't wearing themselves out against each other all season long.
>>
>>67713420
FUCK LEBRON AND HIS FAGGOT ASS TEAM, FUCK THE REFS AS WELL. SHITTY OFFICIATING
>>
>>67724410
lol regular season kill yourself kid
>>
>>67724519
if not regular season then you're just making shit up
>>
Cavs sweep in 5. Easiest bet of my life I have $25k on Lelbron winning. You are delusional if you think a memespamming team with no good players can beat a team with actual players on it that can also memespam.
>>
>>67724292
Daily reminder that the second worst team in professional sports history, the 2015-2016 Philadelphia 76ers, won more games against Western Conference opponents than the supposedly worse Eastern Conference opponents.

Daily reminder the same 76ers lost to the Warriors by a single possession.
>>
Lebron is getting one for tha land
>>
>>67724713
>bet 25k
>get rewarded with 2-5
>>
>>67716326
And then turned it up in game 2 to the point where the Warriors have the total rebound edge.

The Cavaliers have got nothing to beat Golden State with. If you think Kyrie and JR are gonna be anywhere as good when faced with actual defensive players, you are delusional. If you think Love and Thompson aren't gonna get abused by the Warriors offense, you are delusional. They simply ain't got no chance to win this series.
>>
>>67713876
>Golden State already beat a fully healthy cavaliers team in the regular season and lead by as many as 40 (Forty) points at the half

if you say so, cucklier
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.