[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is La Liga dare I say it, underrated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
Is La Liga dare I say it, underrated?
>>
By the English media at least

If english teams won all available european trophies 3 seasons in a row they'd be sucking each others cocks
>>
Definitely, only criticize the Spanish league to defend their league
>>
I think it's rated accordingly, generally speaking. Another thing is how some (foreign) people put on it some sort of unjustifiably huge expectations before ever bothering to watch a single minute of it.
>>
Only by those who never saw an actual game aside Barça Madrid and say that every team is Real Paella. But it happens the same with the italian or the german league.

Usually those opinions come from an island at the north of France.
>>
>>67706297
>English media

they're slowly turning into americlap media where all that matters is how much money a player makes per week. continental performance is disregarded.
>>
>>67706265
underrated by who? Foxnews?

because in europe its not underrated.
>>
>>67706470
By the Brits it is.
>>
>>67706510
It's not. If you ask regular fans most will say that La Liga is the best. The EPL is the best crowd comes from the tabloids and SKY.
>>
it's terrible football though innit.
They might get trophies by whining, diving and playing boring as fuck football but anyone who watches the league and thinks that it is good is deluded
>>
>>67706785
I guess there is not enough hoofball and too much technique for your taste.
>>
>>67706542
>>67706785
And I get proven wrong 1 post later.
>>
>>67706832
>enjoying foulball
>>
its the most overrated league in the world
>>
>>67706871
Try to speak without rancor negro sudaca
>>
La Liga is definitely the best in the world at the moment but the thing about football is it always changes every 5 years or so I'd say. I mean from 2005-2012 England dominated, there was an English team in every final except for 2009/10.
>>
>>67706911
>says the moor
>>
>>67706785
>I'm sure you're looking forward to the FA cup between Manchester United and Crystal Palace this weekend and not The Copa del Rey.
Kek you're missing out my friend last year Messi 1 vs 5 and scored a goal.
>>
They still can't compete with Barcelona and RM so no
>>
File: IMG_20160517_053403.jpg (174 KB, 958x520) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160517_053403.jpg
174 KB, 958x520
Best league. All other leagues are memes.
>>
>>67706943
>I mean from 2005-2012 England dominated
england's domination ended in 2008
>>
>>67707001
Kek wtf is this they all look like the same person. Guess that's what happens when you crossbreed.
>>
>>67706390
kek
the sheer intensity of Atletico and of Sevilla second half annihilated Buyern and Liverpool.
Spain is in a huge economic crisis but it enables football clubs to avoid paying taxes like other businesses. a quite sick country desu
>>
>>67706413
Lol you know nothing about our sports media then

By your logic the media would be sucking Jay Cutler's dick
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.