[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (131 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
131 KB, 1200x1200
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
I don't think rooting for this semen-slurping cursed franchise is for me anymore, lads.
>>
>>67705446
What happened?
>>
>>67705494
1st round pick has small meniscus tear
>>
>>67705520
GG no re. Looks like it's the raiders year
>>
>>67705520
Good it's their fault for picking high injury risk players. Everyone thought they were so ballsy and had a great draft.
>>
>small meniscus tear

So how long is he fucking out for?
>>
>>67705705
Jalen Ramsay was a high injury risk player?
>>
>small tear in the spring
it's literally nothing
>>
>>67705756

You're on /sp/.

Every player is "injury prone" here.

It's something the uneducated say to make it sound like they're psychic and know what they're talking about.
>>
Remember when they drafted a kicker with their second overall pick
>>
>>67705494
Jalen Ramsey with a small meniscus tear (knee)
>>
>>67705792
Boy don't you feel smart for pointing that out
>>
>>67705820
seriously tho, how is Jalen Ramsay injury prone?
>>
>>67705756
He's a nigger nuf said. But everyone thought they won the draft. The will teach them not to tank again.
>>
>>67705754

Half the season I believe if he tries to do surgery to heal the meniscus. He could be ready by opening day if he just has the meniscus removed.
>>
>>67705882
Because he got injured :^)
>>
File: 1455160346657.png (516 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1455160346657.png
516 KB, 680x680
Meniscus is a meme ligament, literally unnecessary and getting it taken out doesn't affect a person until they hit 30-35 age range, at which point he'll be retired anyways. Just get it removed and move on.
>>
>>67706115
>meniscus
>ligament
>meme
>>
>>67706115
>this amerifat education

I tore my meniscus playing street basketball and was on crutches for 2 months and limping for half a year
>>
>>67706047
Can't argue with that
>>
>>67705520
What was the name of the guy.... it was 14 years ago now but in the expansion draft the Texans took a JAX player, Tony something, he was out the next year with the same injury and eventually retired, never played a down for the Texans.

Can anyone confirm/deny or is everyone here a high school student?
>>
>>67706115
Um... it was my understanding the meniscus is the pad that keeps the patella from grinding against the leg bone. Pretty fucking important.
>>
File: 1455158330409.png (176 KB, 494x468) Image search: [Google]
1455158330409.png
176 KB, 494x468
That's what happens to meme-teams
>>
>>67707624
Tony Boselli was his name
>>
>>67707624

Tony Boselli. Literal HoF tackle to protect your rookie QB. Fucking sucked because it set them back several years with David Carr getting sacked every single play.
>>
>>67705446
>bad thing happens to Jags
they are like the Browns Jr.
>>
le redneck floridian dirty beach city strikes again
>>
>>67708168
>protect rookie QB
I don't think that's how it played out; the point I was trying to make (and I thought this was commonly accepted) was that JAX knew that dude had knee trouble and didn't tell the Texans ahead of time, that's why they didn't protect him.

>Medial Meniscus Tear
Same for that guy, same for OP
>>
File: laughing_cats.png (190 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
laughing_cats.png
190 KB, 393x391
>>67705446
>mfw faguars thought they were getting a steal with Ramsey when the Cowgirls drafted Zeke
>>
This just happened last year with Fowler. What did the Jaguars do to piss off God?
>>
>>67711017

I'm pretty sure Steve "Pull the trigger on every Jasgnigger" McNair has some deal with the man upstairs.

Someone get me the image where McNair is smiling down from Heaven on Mariota.
>>
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-51329-Jaguars-fan-gif-imgur-confused-piho.gif
>>
>>67706115
>Ahem
Just go ahead and ask J. Clowney if the Meniscus is important or not.

He had to have microfracture surgery for that shit. I'd say anything in and around the knee is at least worrisome.
>>
My friend just had surgery on her meniscus. She's in a leg brace for 3 months now and has several months rehab ahead of her. She's a dance teacher as well so can't work which is pretty shit.

Removing it needs basically no rehab but you get arthritis in your late 30s which is pretty shitty. Repairing it needs rehab, and it's also prone to being damaged again.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.